The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

@
There's mention of some phytochemicals, though it should be noted that delivery of these to pertinent locations in the body are problematic. For example, stomach acid cleaves many of them. Still on track scientifically, many of these physically attach to the spike, which includes in vivo not just in vitro.

Those mentioned for prophylaxis of the surfaces of mouth, nose and throat should be further investigated for natural C-19 infection. It's the mRNA spike inside the body that one should want to make disappear in their boycott of Big Pharma.

What false statements have I made? I continue to ask this question but you never answer it. All you say literally over and over is that I'm lying about everything, but what exactly am I lying about? If this is not a classic case of a mental disorder I honestly don't know what is, and I'm not being sarcastic about it either.

I answer but you just ignore it and pretend I did not. Saying otherwise is a lie. A habit that overrules any attempt by you at debate.
You said my statements about VAERS were a lie and wrong. I simply provided a link to VAERS to show where I got my info from. If you didn't care about my statement about VAERS why would you say I was wrong. Obviously, you have other information about VAERS that even they don't, so let's see it. What is it? I'm waiting.
I said that I did not care what VAERS claimed. Whatever they claim, you will try and twist it to suit your own desires.

Isay your claims are wrong because all of your claims are wrong and the more you squeal about it the more it is evident that this is a fact.

Anti-vaxxers is an incorrect term, because SARS2 mRNA injections are not vaccines. Always follow the science. Trending now is spike and nucleocapsid science. We have already linked ticks to the first human to sequence SARS2, a Chinese communist zoologist-virologist, Yong-Zhen Zhang.

Whether from natural infection or via spike mRNA jabs, a nurse comments on the tick-like symptoms, here:

'....@ 11 Feb Gail says, "Like borrelial infection." '

Because badger2 cannot, will someone please direct this nurse to USMB?

Notice the dangerous ahistorical nature of Twitter: when one scrolls back to find Gail's 11 Feb statement linked to Lyme disease, Twitter stops the thread @ 13 Feb.

This links to why Harvard was analyzing the internet in fall of 2019 for evidence of gastrointestinal complaints and hospital traffic in Wuhan(USMB search). The problematic here is that elderly risk changes of microbiome, specific genuses of bacteria that lead to Alzheimer's:

'....if they get into the gut microbiome, they can replicate to 50-300 copies per cell. If any vaccinated patient is then placed on neomycin or kanamycin, these will be the only bacteria that will survive.'

Lula's Mandates
Besides bat viruses, Brazilian politics should thus be watched. Greenwald helped Lula get out of jail.

'He was responsible for Lula beings released from prison.'

We think that the RGD motif of the "vaccine" spike is assisting in T-cell exhaustion, though coming so close, @gibarian1979 never makes the RGD motif connection to integrin binding:

30 Mar 2022 gp120 HIV-1 alpha4beta7
Readers can click on the PNAS report and scroll down to Fig. 2 to see the RDK just prior to the red K (lysine) at these integrin binding sites. This is how tick (RGD) and snake venom (RGD) disintegrins are also binding, and is a comparative model for how RGD on the mRNA SARS2 spike is binding to "vaccinee" integrin.

Dr. Campbell's patient in the video is the same one we reported on here:

6 Jan 2023 Post #1,668

Some time windows:

'....mRNA vaccines elicit an early potent humoral immune response that declines sharply beeyond 3 months post-vaccination. Neutralizing antibody titers developed after mRNA vaccination exhibit similar dynamics with a half-life of approximately 60 days.

In contrast, AD26.CoV2.S vaccine induces lower initial levels of neutralizing antibodies but these remain stable up to 8 months after vaccination.'

Dr. Drew got redpilled

I answer but you just ignore it and pretend I did not. Saying otherwise is a lie. A habit that overrules any attempt by you at debate.

I said that I did not care what VAERS claimed. Whatever they claim, you will try and twist it to suit your own desires.

Isay your claims are wrong because all of your claims are wrong and the more you squeal about it the more it is evident that this is a fact.

Simply saying something is wrong over and over doesn't make it so. That's called dogma and ideology, not evidence, or facts. You've also called other ppl liars on here for simply stating the facts. The more you repeat this nonsense the more convincing you are that you're a brainwashed cultist, who doesn't want to listen to anything outside of their own echo chambers, especially when it involves actual science. Something you're putting on full display right here.

Simply saying something is wrong over and over doesn't make it so. That's called dogma and ideology, not evidence, or facts. You've also called other ppl liars on here for simply stating the facts. The more you repeat this nonsense the more convincing you are that you're a brainwashed cultist, who doesn't want to listen to anything outside of their own echo chambers, especially when it involves actual science. Something you're putting on full display right here.
Simply saying something is true, especially by you, does not make it so. That is called BS which you practice on this subject all of the time at all costs.

The more you repeat your BS, the more no one believes you. You know this but are to stupid to attempt to rectify it or admit that there is the slightest possibility that you are wrong, which you are but your echo chamber will not allow you to actually think. You display no evidence of actual thought, just repeating what you are told to repeat.

You have admitted that you are not a doctor and have no lab doing research for you, so don't claim that science is on your side. You have no idea what the actual science is, especially truthful science. You remain as you have always been, a liar who is proud of his lies.

No wonder there appear to be none who support your rants. There are none, at least who are honest.

You remain a moron to the last.

Forum List

Back