The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

You claimed it, so it has to be a lie and wrong, as are all of your claims.

With the claims you continue to make and your expectation of being taken seriously you should have the credential to back you up. Now you admit that you don't, so everyone can go on dismissing anything you claimm as being false. You have provided the proof yourself.

Perhaps you should see that doctor yourself, to get help curing your ego and lying. Two virulent diseases that are obviously present in you and on display with your every post. Just keep practicing projection as you always do when someone points out how stupid you are.,

VAERS - FAQs 🤷‍♂️

Usually, someone suffering from paranoid delusions will make claims that ppl are constantly lying to them, which you do in every single post. Answer this question honestly, are you on any psychotropic drugs?

VAERS - FAQs 🤷‍♂️

Usually, someone suffering from paranoid delusions will make claims that ppl are constantly lying to them, which you do in every single post. Answer this question honestly, are you on any psychotropic drugs?

First., you perfectly describe yourself. Always the victim for your false statements.

Second, I don't care about your VAERS in the least, so why would I read y our nonsense?

You truly are a moron in need of professional help.

I never claimed to read anyone's mind. :auiqs.jpg:
Yet you claim to know what everyone else is thinking. Do you see the lie you just wrote? It is a symptom of your diseased mental state.

Witness your continuing use of emoji's to try to express what you cannot think of for yourself. Pitiful.

Jikkyleaks (post #1,259) for Line-1. We have found two entries for Line-1 from the bat, Rhinolophus ferrumequinum.

Yet you claim to know what everyone else is thinking. Do you see the lie you just wrote? It is a symptom of your diseased mental state.

Witness your continuing use of emoji's to try to express what you cannot think of for yourself. Pitiful.

When have I ever claimed that? Link? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

First., you perfectly describe yourself. Always the victim for your false statements.

Second, I don't care about your VAERS in the least, so why would I read y our nonsense?

You truly are a moron in need of professional help.

What false statements have I made? I continue to ask this question but you never answer it. All you say literally over and over is that I'm lying about everything, but what exactly am I lying about? If this is not a classic case of a mental disorder I honestly don't know what is, and I'm not being sarcastic about it either.

You said my statements about VAERS were a lie and wrong. I simply provided a link to VAERS to show where I got my info from. If you didn't care about my statement about VAERS why would you say I was wrong. Obviously, you have other information about VAERS that even they don't, so let's see it. What is it? I'm waiting.

No, they are not. You have a deep misunderstanding of what VAERS is. Doctors, health professionals, patients, parents, etc can report any deaths after the person took the vaccine, regardless of the cause. There is no 14 day limit for them to do that. A link isn't even required to report.

There does not even need to actually be a death, I could go on it right now and report a made up death due to vaccine.

Dr. Drew got redpilled

It's not just human menstrual cycles or ovaries. It's bat (mammals) menstrual cycles and ovaries that are implicated, full-circle back to the (seasonal timing [italics]) of Chinese bat sampling. Noteworthy is that Dr. Drew separates nucleocapsid from spike for sequestration in various tissues.

Dr. Drew got redpilled

@ timepoint 1:21, Dr. Drew mentions "plasminogen activator inhibitor."

At USMB, PAI was mentioned in relation to nattokinase, which we have recently linked to plant signaling against (fungal) pathogens and the co-author of Chinese CDC's Yong-Zhen Zhang (first human to sequence SARS2), Guan-Zhu Han:

10 Jan 2022 Post #13 PAI Nattokinase

Firstly, Americans should not find it acceptable that Ralph Baric and cronies have not published what they said they would on the American coronavirus from bats, Appalachian Ridge coronavirus, because that virus is closely related to a virus from a Brazilian bat.

Secondly, Americans should not accept that the Brazilian Catholic mafia should know about PAI and SARS2 while they also have one of their puppets running around in the White House.

We mentioned PAI-1 4G/5G polymorphisms on 15 Jun 2021, post #485.
Here is the actually report we thought went through the first time:

When have I ever claimed that? Link? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
In every post of yours in which you cite what another poster has stated when it disagrees with your lies.

Arte you so stupid and self indulgent as to try to deny that? Moron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back