The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Don't partially quote me. If you can answer my question, great.

I quoted the part that I wanted you to actually back up.

It is a pretty common thing to do on a forum.

So, are you just going to be a little bitch today or are you going to support your claim?

To be fully vaccinated at this point you would have had to have had a booster.

1675608896387.png

I quoted the part that I wanted you to actually back up.

It is a pretty common thing to do on a forum.

So, are you just going to be a little bitch today or are you going to support your claim?

I stated what I understood and asked someone to explain what I was asking.

I will assume you can not.

If I was wrong concerning what I said, you were supposed to explain why so I would understand.

Thanks for not contributing.

Why not do that to start with? If you are fully vaccinated, there is no need for a booster.

Whether there is a need for a booster is up to the individual. Not really your place to tell them one way or the other

I don't know. You tell me. And back it up with verifiable facts, and not one-sided "reports" from winger websites.
you only posted some of the stats, I think we are entitled to all of them and that is what I asked for. Why don't you libs care if the vax is dangerous to young people?

Whether there is a need for a booster is up to the individual. Not really your place to tell them one way or the other

I care less if people get a booster or not. It's none of my business. The numbers just made no sense to me. As it turns out it's because the definition of fully vaccinated makes no sense.

it was sarcasm, my witless friend. you, of all people, should have understood that. But alas, you may not be as smart as I thought.

So, you were not quoting anyone.

Why did you not just say so in the first place?

Forum List

Back