The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

sarcasm, my little friend, sorry you missed it. I was making fun of the vax pushing lefties. I was not stating my opinion or my view of the facts related to the vax.

So, then you admit your every post is not a fact.

Which means that you lied in post number 1105

I have proven myself, I've proven that I'm a rational person who trusts medical science and facts. You've proven that you're a freakshow cultist who trusts any weirdo on the internet who shares the same fantasy about the vaccine being a harbinger of doom. You spread lies that you know for a fact that you can never prove, but you're so deep inside the antivax cult it doesn't even matter to you any longer that you look like a fool, when you're called out on your bullshit over and over.
The only thing that you have proven about yourself is that you are an idiot and a liar who refuses to see the truth.

So, this is a fact...you are a threat to humanity for not getting boosted, don't you know that?
Since you say you love facts so much, proof of your statement.

Some would say that you getting all of the boosts is more of a threat to humanity than those who do not.

And they are correct.

Since you say you love facts so much, proof of your statement.

Some would say that you getting all of the boosts is more of a threat to humanity than those who do not.

And they are correct.

And there is some evidence to back your statement up:

Or by reading the MSM and their views on the situation.
Well I'm not sure of what you're trying to say. My experience is that those who form their worldview by way of MSM are not really informed or knowledgeable, rather they are indoctrinated by being shown the "correct" way to think. There are exceptions to every rule, but most folks who follow MSM rarely demonstrate critical thinking skills.

Forum List

Back