The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

But you simply stated that other drugs with adverse side effects are pulled from the market and we know this isnt true. The smallpox vaccine was giving ppl myocarditis for decades before smallpox was ever eliminated if we're being honest. Smallpox takes a long time to incubate in the body, thus allowing a vaccine to work much better against it, conversely, covid goes straight for the lungs within a matter of days, and even more importantly it also mutates, unlike smallpox. No one has ever discovered a one time shot for a flu like virus, but does that mean we shouldn't make vaccines in the hopes it's a slowly mutating virus? It is so strange to me that ppl will hyper focus on an infinitesimally small amount of ppl who have gotten mild cases of myocarditis but completely ignore the nearly 7 million ppl who have died of covid around the globe, with over 1 million here. Why are you so much more concerned with this much smaller number, hmm? Why not simply admit all of this is politically motivated?
Yes, it most certainly was politically motivated, and part of that includes the gross manipulation of data, INCLUDING the 7 million number you cite.

Ah, the full crazy is finally revealed. Do you ever read any of the stuff you type out loud?

What am I lying about, and when was I ever proven wrong? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
You are constantly lying and are continually wrong about every topic. You just continue to deny it to yourself in an effort to make believe it is not true. Another in your long string of lies.

The government helped fund research into vaccines like polio, smallpox, mmr, tetanus, rabies, whooping cough, hepatitus, yellow fever and approved them all. There's too many for me to list. I'm not even aware of vaccines that have come out of other countries. The US has seemingly provided the world with virtually all of them. Yeah, I've looked at their track record, where you lies, I see a probably hundreds of millions of lives saved. Genius assessment there.

Where you get your information is no secret. Every one of you gets it from the same dumpster. Yall like homeless people looking for scraps of food with the least amount of roaches on it, which you then delude yourself into thinking is clean. The one common thread among all your garbage picking is, there's never an ounce of proof to support anything you scrap up, no matter how many times I ask all of you to provide it.

And again, all of those vaccines you listed are scientifically proven to be what science calls “perfect”. Perfect meaning, once administered, the patient cannot become Ill or die from the bug, or pass it on to infect others because the human immune system destroys it completely.

The covid 19 vaccine is considered “leaky”. And “leaky” vaccines can have incredibly ominous consequences that may not be known for years.

I quoted the part that I wanted you to actually back up.

It is a pretty common thing to do on a forum.

So, are you just going to be a little bitch today or are you going to support your claim?
Once again, if you only believe quotes, here is one for you. You are an idiot. That is a quote of me toward you so you have to believe it.

Democrats here tried to blame Trump for the Global pandemic and pounced on him when he referred to it correctly as the China flu; which precedent had been set 100 years prior with the Spanish Flu. Democrats also used fear around the Pandemic as an opportunity to gain more power and control over people’s lives.

Prove that democrats blamed trump for the global pandemic. Lol

Yes, it most certainly was politically motivated, and part of that includes the gross manipulation of data, INCLUDING the 7 million number you cite.

Awesome, go ahead and prove it, ill wait.

You are constantly lying and are continually wrong about every topic. You just continue to deny it to yourself in an effort to make believe it is not true. Another in your long string of lies.

You can't even cite what I'm supposedly lying about. You realize just yelling liar at someone doesn't actually work right? Lmao

You can't even cite what I'm supposedly lying about. You realize just yelling liar at someone doesn't actually work right? Lmao
You continue to post in this thread. Perfect example of you lying.

You do realize that just because you say something does not make it true, right? In fact if you support it, it proves more than likely to be false. It isw what you and your kind do.

And again, all of those vaccines you listed are scientifically proven to be what science calls “perfect”. Perfect meaning, once administered, the patient cannot become Ill or die from the bug, or pass it on to infect others because the human immune system destroys it completely.

The covid 19 vaccine is considered “leaky”. And “leaky” vaccines can have incredibly ominous consequences that may not be known for years.

And what does any of that have to do with the idiot post I was responding to that suggested the US has a long track record of lying when it comes to their vaccines?

Prove that they did not. Of course you never have to prove anything, because YOU say so should prove it to everyone.

If you promise not to post until he does, I hope that he never does.

I'm not the one making the claim, idiot. Its not my job to prove all your braindead conspiracies.

You continue to post in this thread. Perfect example of you lying.

You do realize that just because you say something does not make it true, right? In fact if you support it, it proves more than likely to be false. It isw what you and your kind do.

Claiming i'm lying over and over but refusing to cite whatever it is you think I'm lying about just makes you look like a typical hysterical karen. You're hilarious lol

And what does any of that have to do with the idiot post I was responding to that suggested the US has a long track record of lying when it comes to their vaccines?

Don’t ever compare “perfect” vaccines to “leaky” vaccines. The difference is night and day.

what I said is being proven correct as the truth slowly comes out. you are free to remain a mindless sheep controlled by your masters, but most of us choose to think for ourselves and make our own decisions.

The only truth coming out is that youre a nutcase who believes in wacky conspiracies, that's about it. There will be no news coming out that the virus was released to intentionally depopulate the planet. Choosing to deny medicine, science and reality doesn't make you an independent thinker, it just makes you clinically insane. You belong in the same group of ppl who thinks the earth is flat. They too also claim to be "independent thinkers."

Itis proof of that assertion, the the government has a long history of lying to the people.

I'm not the one making the claim, idiot. Its not my job to prove all your braindead conspiracies.
You deny any statement that does not agree with you so it is you job and responsibility to prove yourself.

DEven an idiot such as yourself should be able to see that. Proving once again that you are lying.

Claiming i'm lying over and over but refusing to cite whatever it is you think I'm lying about just makes you look like a typical hysterical karen. You're hilarious lol
I have cited all of your posts on this subject as lies. Because you continue to lie about them proves you to be a liar.

The only truth coming out is that youre a nutcase who believes in wacky conspiracies, that's about it. There will be no news coming out that the virus was released to intentionally depopulate the planet. Choosing to deny medicine, science and reality doesn't make you an independent thinker, it just makes you clinically insane. You belong in the same group of ppl who thinks the earth is flat. They too also claim to be "independent thinkers."
the chinese won this round and idiots like you helped them,

You deny any statement that does not agree with you so it is you job and responsibility to prove yourself.

DEven an idiot such as yourself should be able to see that. Proving once again that you are lying.

I have proven myself, I've proven that I'm a rational person who trusts medical science and facts. You've proven that you're a freakshow cultist who trusts any weirdo on the internet who shares the same fantasy about the vaccine being a harbinger of doom. You spread lies that you know for a fact that you can never prove, but you're so deep inside the antivax cult it doesn't even matter to you any longer that you look like a fool, when you're called out on your bullshit over and over.

Forum List

Back