The current theory behind the continuous face masking even after vaccination.

Ok... So we are being told that the vaccination only protects the vaccinated person. It doesn't protect the person who is unvaccinated from the vaccinated person who though they are vaccinated are still contagious.

I'm not sure I buy all that. So let me say right now as a concession to all the priests of academia that I am certainly not an epidemiologist nor do I claim to have the knowledge of one. However a person does not need a degree in epidemiology to identify inconsistent messaging. All one needs is a good listening ear and a little bit of critical thinking skill.

We start with a totally uninfected person if any of them still exist that is... who comes back with a negative test for covid-19. He is wearing a mask to protect himself from others who may be carrying the virus? Is that correct? Now then he is convinced to pick up the Jab-arm-juice and 14 to 28 Days later Huzzah! He is fully vaccinated but he still needs to wear a mask because why?

I've heard two versions of this one. First version says even though he's vaccinated he can still catch the virus. Ummmmm.... Duh Isn't that what the vaccination is supposed to be for? Second version is even more spectacular. Having having taken the vaccination a person may now become a carrier and therefore they're wearing a mask protect others from himself as well as protect himself from others? Ummm double duh? But I thought this new type of vaccine doesn't actually have the dead virus in it so how can it give someone covid-19? I mean dudes something seriously stinks here.

How does this person end up in a worse condition after having the vaccination than he was before he took the vaccination? Seems to me taking the vaccination put him in more danger and more inconvenience than simply wearing the mask is an unvaccinated person did.

So we continue to be told that we must wear masks because regardless of whether or not we've been vaccinated there's still a danger of catching the virus and spreading it. A vaccinated person can still catch the virus but does not die from it because the vaccination made that possible? How exactly do we know this? So conveniently what appears all over the media exactly when needed is the new 99% survival rate of the vaccinated as opposed to the unvaccinated when it comes to mortality. Let alone the fact that no other outcomes oriented study in the history of this nation has ever produced a 99% number for anything how can you ignore the timing of that number?

So even though our fictional jabee did not die from covid he is now a carrier and dangerous to others who have not yet contracted it and they may or may not be vaccinated????

I mean are they going to start handing out free shovels so we can sort through this ever growing pile of Horsexshit?
Well stated Justoffal. You’re one of my favorite posters. You are good at presenting the bottom line by targeting real-time outcomes.

The politicized BS thrown to the peons who still believe their mutterings will eventually fail. The commoners are continuing to learn more and more, without political deterrents.

Ok... So we are being told that the vaccination only protects the vaccinated person. It doesn't protect the person who is unvaccinated from the vaccinated person who though they are vaccinated are still contagious.

I'm not sure I buy all that. So let me say right now as a concession to all the priests of academia that I am certainly not an epidemiologist nor do I claim to have the knowledge of one. However a person does not need a degree in epidemiology to identify inconsistent messaging. All one needs is a good listening ear and a little bit of critical thinking skill.

We start with a totally uninfected person if any of them still exist that is... who comes back with a negative test for covid-19. He is wearing a mask to protect himself from others who may be carrying the virus? Is that correct? Now then he is convinced to pick up the Jab-arm-juice and 14 to 28 Days later Huzzah! He is fully vaccinated but he still needs to wear a mask because why?

I've heard two versions of this one. First version says even though he's vaccinated he can still catch the virus. Ummmmm.... Duh Isn't that what the vaccination is supposed to be for? Second version is even more spectacular. Having having taken the vaccination a person may now become a carrier and therefore they're wearing a mask protect others from himself as well as protect himself from others? Ummm double duh? But I thought this new type of vaccine doesn't actually have the dead virus in it so how can it give someone covid-19? I mean dudes something seriously stinks here.

How does this person end up in a worse condition after having the vaccination than he was before he took the vaccination? Seems to me taking the vaccination put him in more danger and more inconvenience than simply wearing the mask is an unvaccinated person did.

So we continue to be told that we must wear masks because regardless of whether or not we've been vaccinated there's still a danger of catching the virus and spreading it. A vaccinated person can still catch the virus but does not die from it because the vaccination made that possible? How exactly do we know this? So conveniently what appears all over the media exactly when needed is the new 99% survival rate of the vaccinated as opposed to the unvaccinated when it comes to mortality. Let alone the fact that no other outcomes oriented study in the history of this nation has ever produced a 99% number for anything how can you ignore the timing of that number?

So even though our fictional jabee did not die from covid he is now a carrier and dangerous to others who have not yet contracted it and they may or may not be vaccinated????

I mean are they going to start handing out free shovels so we can sort through this ever growing pile of Horsexshit?
Sorry I only read your first two paragraphs and had to stop as you got your information wrong. Try reading the CDC website a little more carefully and get a full understanding of what they know about the vaccines and what they are recommending. It would make engaging in discussions about it much better if we are all up to date and clear on what is being recommended by the CDC

I think what they're afraid of is that we're going to see that they're basically helplrss. The longer a segment of the population remains unvaccinated and unaffected the more it exposes them.
Good -- I like that. I also think that it's a way to blame us so we can't blame them. I first noticed that with Merkel ---- she was really into blaming the German people for getting the disease, so I realized that's what politicians do. They shift the blame onto us so we're confused, and the more confused we are, the less we can blame them because we're blaming each other.

Last edited:
Good -- I like that. I also think that it's a way to blame us so we can't blame them. I first noticed that with Merkle ---- she was really into blaming the German people for getting the disease, so I realized that's what politicians do. They shift the blame onto us so we're confused, and the more confused we are, the less we can blame them because we're blaming each other.
Spot-on insight Circe!

Forum List

Back