The current migrant crisis was created by US foreign policy, not Trump

Yes our criminal government’s support of war and ruthless dictators all over the world, has resulted in a massive refuge crisis. Trump has done little to stop this, but so far he isn’t as bad as the two war criminals who preceded him.

Bernie demands an end to this horrendous foreign policy. For this, he is labeled a commie and worse.

Yes our criminal government’s support of war and ruthless dictators all over the world, has resulted in a massive refuge crisis. Trump has done little to stop this, but so far he isn’t as bad as the two war criminals who preceded him.

Bernie demands an end to this horrendous foreign policy. For this, he is labeled a commie and worse.
What good does it do if he's just another Ron Paul ?
Bernie could go third party and truly shake things up, but otherwise
he's choosing to remain a Democrat....and he seems to have TDS ( or it could be an act...a political strategy to appeal to all the Trump-haters.) But the Bernie I once knew would have defended Trump on the whole Spygate Russia hoax thing.

Nah, it's created by 3rd world idiots doing stupid shit, which is not going to stop any time soon.

The best we can do is to sink the ships and not let the idiocy on our turf.

What good does it do if he's just another Ron Paul ?
Bernie could go third party and truly shake things up, but otherwise
he's choosing to remain a Democrat....and he seems to have TDS ( or it could be an act...a political strategy to appeal to all the Trump-haters.) But the Bernie I once knew would have defended Trump on the whole Spygate Russia hoax thing.
Nothing wrong with being another Ron Paul, if he can win.

Agree about the Russia hoax. I suspect he has to go along with the hoax, to satisfy some of the dummies who vote D.

Nothing wrong with being another Ron Paul, if he can win.

By that I meant becoming a marginalized 'crazy old man' who
isn't taken seriously. Same thing they did to Ross Perot.
Yes it is surprising how much of the MSM, which claims to be progressive, has criticized Bernie’s progressive policies. Just proves how the billionaires who own the MSM, control the content. Sadly this propaganda effort to label him a communist has been successful, with many on the right and left.

Forum List

Back