Signs of a stable genius

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Trump using a provision of ACA {Obama care} to require that insurers cover the coronavirus test Also in court right now trying to invalidate the entire ACA....Being for and against something at the same time??? Figures

So you are against insurance companies paying for the test.

Got it.

Trump using a provision of ACA {Obama care} to require that insurers cover the coronavirus test Also in court right now trying to invalidate the entire ACA....Being for and against something at the same time??? Figures

Ya gotta love that Trump. That's the equivalent of giving an unruly girlfriend one last good hard fucking, before throwing her ass out on the street.

:21:

Got it.
And you prove yourself to once again be a big government authoritarian.

Well ... that would be better than letting the insurance companies decide ... their best profit margin comes with this becoming a big pandemic ... see how the shareholders are buying new airplanes already ... [ka'ching] ...

I agree with you about Nostra's poor attitudes ... but here he does have a good point ... Corona testing cuts dividend payments ... who are the insurance companies' first priority? ...

Got it.
Not really Nostra Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Considering the people you did vote for, you should be used to it by now.
Just between you and me Will Obama had a great staff of people around him How many walked on him .how many did he let go ,how many called him a jackass after leaving ? And honest as the grass is green

Ya gotta love that Trump. That's the equivalent of giving an unruly girlfriend one last good hard fucking, before throwing her ass out on the street.

:21:
Galt you sure are a cunning linguist

Got it.
Nostra is an example of what dumbasses Trump supporters are. The Trump right hand is doing everything to not mandate any type of insurance coverage and the Trump left hand is trying to mandate coverage of the coronavirus.

Got it.
Nostra is an example of what dumbasses Trump supporters are. The Trump right hand is doing everything to not mandate any type of insurance coverage and the Trump left hand is trying to mandate coverage of the coronavirus.
Don't throw your back out twisting youself into that pretzel.

Got it.
Not really Nostra Just against our supposed leader speaking out of both sides of his mouth

Just between you and me Will Obama had a great staff of people around him How many walked on him .how many did he let go ,how many called him a jackass after leaving ? And honest as the grass is green

what does that have to do with my comment?

Got it.

what does that have to do with my comment?
The people I voted for were honest with histories of honesty Did they make a faux pas once in a while ,, sure they did but NOTHING like the swine in our WH now What's he up to now ?? 15000 lies?

Our stable genius:

stable-genius.jpg

essential health benefit. You gotta love the hypocrisy. Nothing like a good old pandemic to show universal care is not just a good idea, but sorta necessary. LOL

No exclusions, no deduct and no copay.

Forum List

Back