The Creator of the Universe is a Universalist - Imagine That!

Revelation 7:9 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the LORD: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

Pslam 22:27-29
All
the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee. 28 For the kingdom is the Lord 's: and he is the governor among the nations. 29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

Isaiah 66:23
And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD

Romans 11:32
He concluded ALL in unbelief, THAT he might have mercy on ALL.

Eternal Damnationist's do not know what "ALL" means.

"Before Abraham was I Is."
Poster-53.jpg

Romans 11:25-26
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

ding is "Ignorant of the Mystery" -
As are the masses in the death-cult called 'Christianity'.

Romans 11:25-26
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

And so all Israel shall be saved
: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

ding is "Ignorant of the Mystery" -
As are the masses in the death-cult called 'Christianity'.
Throughout our nation's history, churches have done what no government can ever do, namely teach morality and civility. Moral and civil individuals are largely governed by their own sense of right and wrong, and hence have little need for external government. This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people's allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before putting their faith in the state. Knowing this, the secularists wage an ongoing war against religion, chipping away bit by bit at our nation's Christian heritage. Dr. Ron Paul

"BEHOLD, I make ALL things new" - Revelation 21:5

btw Likkmee Jesus is now the "Bright and Morning Star" -
Revelation 22:16.
Stars are WHITE.
Black Holes, are well. . .black.

Like they say, Black Holes Matter.

Yes. Jesus is "The Savior of the World" (John 4:42).
People die because they don't enter Heaven, but they'll get another shot at it, in their next incarnation.

Are you saying that people that don't make it to Heaven are reincarnated continuously until they get it right?
Let me repeat what I said -
People die because they don't enter Heaven,
but they'll get another shot at it,
in their next incarnation.
And where exactly is this found in GOD's Word?

If a person dies in this life without accepting CHRIST, the HOLY SPIRIT will not come to reside within that individual. Such a person is spiritually dead being separate, from GOD and upon physical death Satan assumes full possession filling the void.

My personal guess is that Jesus saves everybody.
"The wicked shall become ASHES under your feet"--GOD

No, Christ wanted that not everyone will make it. Many will choose the broad and easy path. But that's YOUR decision in this life. You get one shot. Dont screw it up

If a person dies in this life without accepting CHRIST, the HOLY SPIRIT will not come to reside within that individual. Such a person is spiritually dead being separate, from GOD and upon physical death Satan assumes full possession filling the void.
where is any of that in the Bible?

Forum List

Back