The Creator of the Universe is a Universalist - Imagine That!

The Irish Ram lets see if you are intelligent to know what "ALL THINGS" means - "For out of him and through him and to him are ALL THINGS" - Rom 11:36.
Will you deny him by denying ALL THINGS shall be to him?
The Irish Ram - "ALL THINGS" - what does it mean in Romans 11:36?

It means, all things.
R11:36 refers to Christ.
Acts 3:11 refers to God.
Rev. 2:5 refers to Christ.

Remembering that Christ and the Father are one, and act in one accord, each also has roles specifically relative to the individual. There are things that God accomplishes, and things that Christ accomplishes.
Here is God's plan for bringing it all together:

For by him all<(Jesus) things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17
^

That refers to God's beloved Son, Jesus.
Where does Jesus stand in your religion, Fal?

The Irish Ram lets see if you are intelligent to know what "ALL THINGS" means - "For out of him and through him and to him are ALL THINGS" - Rom 11:36.
Will you deny him by denying ALL THINGS shall be to him?
The Irish Ram - "ALL THINGS" - what does it mean in Romans 11:36?

It means, all things.
R11:36 refers to Christ.
Acts 3:11 refers to God.
Rev. 2:5 refers to Christ.

Remembering that Christ and the Father are one, and act in one accord, each also has roles specifically relative to the individual. There are things that God accomplishes, and things that Christ accomplishes.
Here is God's plan for bringing it all together:

For by him all<(Jesus) things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. Colossians 1:16-17
^

That refers to God's beloved Son, Jesus.
Where does Jesus stand in your religion, Fal?
nope, wrong again.

"Behold, I make ALL THINGS NEW" - Revelation 21:5
Ya think it's the same as John 12:32 "I will draw ALL MEN unto me"?

Sure quiet in the Eternal Damnation corner.
Feeling all the oxygen being sucked out of your lungs?

Other than to condemn people, you say very little about this new religion you have conjured up. Was it you that called Jesus stupid? Set Him straight on how things really are, fall. How stupid is He?
You obviously cannot address the multitude of scriptures provided to smash your Cult of Eternal Damnation, as is this case with all so-called christian forums too.

Feel free to lead us into the fresh, cool and clear waters of your Damnation Cult.

I Tim 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things,

There is that word "ALL" again.

Yep. All still means all.
I asked because I'm pretty sure you called Jesus stupid, but I didn't want to sift through the excruciating minutia of drivel in your threads to look for it.
So, tell me, what place does Jesus have in your religion, if any?

I asked because I'm pretty sure you called Jesus stupid, but I didn't want to sift through the excruciating minutia of drivel in your threads to look for it.
Excruciating Minutia, I like that neologism.

You say you're 'pretty sure', so you have no evidence, you're just blowing smoke. Maybe you can put out a APB, or contact Division 5 of the FBI.

You say you're 'pretty sure', so you have no evidence, you're just blowing smoke. Maybe you can put out a APB, or contact Division 5 of the FBI.
That was a dodge. You are a fake.

Some might say you're an infantile little worm.
Others might say, nah, ding is a maggot-infested ratbastard.
Yet others, would say, what a hollow, vacuous little turd.
I'd say, ding is just your garden-variety, less than mediocre, antichrist.

John 12:32 I will draw all men unto me -
Yup, the same ALL, in "Jesus will make all things new" - Rev 21:5

Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God - Rom 10:17

I've been called worse, but you are still a fake.

Well, I've been over at TheologyForums the last month ripping up their demonic doctrines while being careful not to cast pearls before swine, the admin, Patrick Jane, had to finally ban me. His entourage were getting worn out.

The admin here are so spiritually dense, they don't know the difference between spiritual truth and lies, so pretty safe haven for not being banned.

I like coming here - to remind myself I'm not missing anything.

Well, I've been over at TheologyForums the last month ripping up their demonic doctrines while being careful not to cast pearls before swine, the admin, Patrick Jane, had to finally ban me. His entourage were getting worn out.

The admin here are so spiritually dense, they don't know the difference between spiritual truth and lies, so pretty safe haven for not being banned.

You are a legend in your own mind. :rolleyes:

You are a legend in your own mind. :rolleyes:
A Living Legend, to place a finer point on it.
I don't play dumb and lower myself to the low common denominators of this dead and dying world.
Rise up or die.

Forum List

Back