The County That Won't Vote

West Virginians don't bother to vote. Especially in McDowell County.

Trump told those people in West Virginia coal jobs will be back. That hasn't happened.
Politicians have been promising jobs there for over 30 years. Still poor. Still don't vote.
On coal jobs there, Biden tells them it's true, "we need to get you into something else"

"There were 100 million eligible voters in 2016 who didn’t vote then, and they are the largest bloc of voters who could shift the election if they got to the polls"

"The top county with the most non-voters is McDowell County, West Virginia. The state is also the lowest-voting state in the country. Interviewing some of the residents there, NBC News’ Morgan Radford said that President Donald Trump won the county with about 4,000 votes to Hillary Clinton’s over 1,000 votes. There were 11,000 people who didn’t vote at all."

Trump told those people in West Virginia coal jobs will be back. That hasn't happened.
Politicians have been promising jobs there for over 30 years. Still poor. Still don't vote.
On coal jobs there, Biden tells them it's true, "we need to get you into something else"

"There were 100 million eligible voters in 2016 who didn’t vote then, and they are the largest bloc of voters who could shift the election if they got to the polls"

"The top county with the most non-voters is McDowell County, West Virginia. The state is also the lowest-voting state in the country. Interviewing some of the residents there, NBC News’ Morgan Radford said that President Donald Trump won the county with about 4,000 votes to Hillary Clinton’s over 1,000 votes. There were 11,000 people who didn’t vote at all."

Wow, criticize the President for trying to do something that you libbers have fought tooth and nail.....and in reality don't give a spit about.
Clinton received flack from the RWingers for offering to get those poor folks trained in new jobs.
Explain that fact.
Because they liked doing the jobs they had, which were necessary for supplying fuel to the US. And because he had sex with women in the White House.
What a shit response. You have not a clue.
Oh okay snowflake....and what part was not true in my response?
Do some research on which Clinton I was talking about. Maybe you are smart enough to do that. Maybe not.
Oh I see....well one Clinton is as worthless as the other so really doesn't matter now does it? The idea was still to get away from fossil fuels for the ultimate libber dream of alternate power right??

I knew you would come around to your real reason for your BS. Thank you for finally getting around to it.
What bs? You wacko libbers are the ones with the secret agenda you try to keep clear from your brainless masses, not me. I vote for law enforcement, border protection, jobs in the US, support of companies that create those jobs, the economy, and the military. What do you support doofus?

You just pull the R lever. I voted both R and D like I always do. In the case of the R on the ballots right now, it's hard to figure out who the real Rs are and who are the Party of the Rump unless you listen to them. And trust me, you aren't a Republican. You are a Party of the Rumper.

Here's the deal, Biden is taking a big hit about energy and fossil fuel so "Raw Story" gets somebody named Sara Burris to write a energy related story critical of the President. Burris is from Oklahoma and lives in Washington and chances are she has never been to West Va. in her life.
Total propaganda piece designed to "Goodyear Blimp" any bad news for Biden (like shitting on fossil fuels).

giphy.gif

These people were offered help. To be retrained in a profession that will last for their lives.

trump and republicans lied about it. The lazy people who didn't want to put the work in to be able to have a career voted for trump who lied to them. trump didn't prevent the workers from losing their jobs. trump prevented the owners from financial consequences of their very bad business choices.

Hillary told them the truth.

The coal jobs are going away and aren't coming back.

If they don't want to pick themselves up by those boot straps the republicans demand everyone do, then they will stay in poverty.

Here's the deal, Biden is taking a big hit about energy and fossil fuel so "Raw Story" gets somebody named Sara Burris to write a energy related story critical of the President. Burris is from Oklahoma and lives in Washington and chances are she has never been to West Va. in her life.

She probably couldn’t find WV on a map.

Forum List

Back