The country is in great shape right now if we can simply maintain things.

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

2K stimulus was a trump idea...
Does the $2k stimulus idea mean its a bad idea or a good idea if its Trump's?
IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.

if trump wanted to give the people 2K checks, he could have done it easy...
he is only a talker, not a walker...
you should have figured this out already...
Cant keep taxing those of us who work to pay the dregs to sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime.

well, the people were taxed and did sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime for the last 4 years...

so it is your turn to sit at home in compliance now...

and stop td my posts...
i dont td your posts, regardless how stupid they are...
TD your posts? I just respond to the brain cell challenged ones.

dont thumbsdown my posts...
you are hurting my rep score...
dont respond if you dont like em...
or you can click the filter button...
why you keep going over each of my posts and thumbsdown...
i dont do that to your stupid posts, do i...
Oh TD....I see......sure if it means that much to you. But again, your lecturing anyone on stupid posts is.....stupid.

and what do you think you are posting here, scientific articles?...
you are just as stupid as i am at best...
and a brain dead maga trump zombie at worst...

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.

Cant keep taxing those of us who work to pay the dregs to sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime.

well, the people were taxed and did sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime for the last 4 years...

and stop td my posts...

Oh TD....I see......sure if it means that much to you. But again, your lecturing anyone on stupid posts is.....stupid.

No I didn't vote for Biden. That immediately makes me unstupid if being compared to you. And you should be nicer , my job pays for your basement idiocy.

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

No I didn't vote for Biden. That immediately makes me unstupid if being compared to you. And you should be nicer , my job pays for your basement idiocy.

you job pays only a chump change for the tax breaks i get for my basement s-corp...

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

you job pays only a chump change for the tax breaks i get for my basement s-corp...
Oooohhhh an s-corp in a facediaper how impressive.

hence its booming...

Business wants Trump GONE... CEOs allover the country are outraged and disgusted with him.

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

so if you dont want to pay for it, stop voting the direction you have been voting...
it aint my fault...

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

so if you dont want to pay for it, stop voting the direction you have been voting...
it aint my fault...
A few years ago, what did the Atlanta Braves know that everyone did not?

Trump doesn't have that authority. It has to pass the Senate before it gets to his desk.

and he totally could make it pass the senate...
but as i said; he aint a walker, he is just a talker with a big mouth...

not after trump claiming the virus would burn out by may and then having to close a whole economy as a result of his ignorance...

He didn't claim that, he said some people are saying summer would have an effect on it.

he totally claimed it would just simply go away...
multiple times..
in multiple occasions...
and he really believed it...
hence why he has done nothing before it was too late...

he couldnt even calculate what would happen if it didnt...
this guy has no sense of risk management...
thats why a lot of his businesses are utter failures...

The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs. Unemployment gets lower every month. All we have to do is re-open the economy, which Democrats will probably do in February anyhow, and everything is great. Vaccinate the old, unhealthy, and health care workers. Everybody else gets herd immunity and we won't lose more than .01% of our population in the USA at most. If the press would stop sensationalizing it, no one would even notice the Coronavirus.

Even with counting everything as a Covid death, we only lost .1% of our population in 2020 coming in with no herd immunity, no vaccine, and no treatments. We have nothing to fear from the Coronavirus. The economy is artificially depressed right now with the partial shutdown and the stock market is still booming. Open up our economy the rest of the way, which is what is going to happen in February anyhow, and the economy will explode.

The only thing left after that is to prevent progressives from changing things.

Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all hit record highs following Capitol chaos - UPI.com

It's called enjoying it while you can. Investors know that once slow Joe takes office things are going to turn around. Higher taxes, doubling the national minimum wage, higher capital gains taxes, much higher fuel prices, inflation like we haven't seen in decades, Commie Care fines coming back are all ingredients for a down economy. At least if the Republicans held the Senate, they could prevent some of this, but now it's recession in fourth gear.

not after trump claiming the virus would burn out by may and then having to close a whole economy as a result of his ignorance...

He didn't claim that, he said some people are saying summer would have an effect on it.

he totally claimed it would just simply go away...
multiple times..
in multiple occasions...
and he really believed it...
hence why he has done nothing before it was too late...

he couldnt even calculate what would happen if it didnt...
this guy has no sense of risk management...
thats why a lot of his businesses are utter failures...

Businesses are failures where they exist in Democrat ran cities because they just about shut everything down. Many of them will not be able to reopen.

and he totally could make it pass the senate...
but as i said; he aint a walker, he is just a talker with a big mouth...

A President can't make the Senate do anything. He doesn't rule over the Senate. It's another branch of government and they do as they please.

Can you name a "Commie" company or a Commie CEO in the US or are you just shooting off your mouth.

Shooting off my mouth just like you are. Facebook, Twitter, Apple Computers, Microsoft are all ran by leftists who hate Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back