The country is in great shape right now if we can simply maintain things.

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...

It's been booming since January 2017.

not after trump claiming the virus would burn out by may and then having to close a whole economy as a result of his ignorance...
Didn't have to close down anything. Big mistake on his part for the leftysniffles.

stock market is aware that conspiracy theorist lunatics are going to be kicked out of the government soon and country will be back to sanity...
hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

2K stimulus was a trump idea...
Does the $2k stimulus idea mean its a bad idea or a good idea if its Trump's?
IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.
Again, too much foreign aid pork to be called a corona stimulus bill.
Totally agree. The State Department needs to grease the foreign skids, and Foreign Aid is the only grease.

hence its booming...
Nope. The stock markets are betting that the democrats will spend like crazy, $2,000 stimulus checks, $2T Infrastructure, plus who knows how much on the "Green New Deal". Spend now, Venezuela later...

IMHO Trump and Nancy agreed on $2k, but Mitch balked, and the stupid coxucker lost the senate, duh.

if trump wanted to give the people 2K checks, he could have done it easy...
he is only a talker, not a walker...
you should have figured this out already...

hence its booming...

Totally agree. The State Department needs to grease the foreign skids, and Foreign Aid is the only grease.
Then Mitch was right to oppose it. A stimulus bill is for Americans and should only US projects.

hence its booming...

Cant keep taxing those of us who work to pay the dregs to sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime.

The CDC estimated 20m doses of the vaccine would be distributed by the end of December.
OMG, they are 1-week late! Too bad the governors can't figure out how to get the shots in arms faster?!
That must be Trump's fault! (No, its actually the governors' fault. If they needed help they should ask for it)

View attachment 438923
I wish they would have figured away to save 40% of the total dead in nursing homes. In about 5 states. So pathetic this isn't published daily. Or is it inconvienant?
No, they give awards to idiot Democrat governors who obtain the highest death rates in their sanctuary states.
The social disaster of this Covid hasn't even been felt yet . Have you seen them cover many ordinary people.......of course not

hence its booming...

Then Mitch was right to oppose it. A stimulus bill is for Americans and should only US projects.
What a hoax that bill was. More to the fucking outside than in.

this whole government and country is a hoax.

The CDC estimated 20m doses of the vaccine would be distributed by the end of December.
OMG, they are 1-week late! Too bad the governors can't figure out how to get the shots in arms faster?!
That must be Trump's fault! (No, its actually the governors' fault. If they needed help they should ask for it)

View attachment 438923
I wish they would have figured away to save 40% of the total dead in nursing homes. In about 5 states. So pathetic this isn't published daily. Or is it inconvenient?
It is published daily, at 9am eastern.
Where is the one single lone unseen place at?

hence its booming...

Cant keep taxing those of us who work to pay the dregs to sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime.

well, the people were taxed and did sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime for the last 4 years...

so it is your turn to sit at home in compliance now...

and stop td my posts...
i dont td your posts, regardless how stupid they are...

hence its booming...

Apparently Trump did not give Mnuchin clear orders, and $600 was negotiated and signed. The GOP wanted $1.8T last summer and Nancy said "NO", she didn't want to give Trump a 2020 win. So its not clear to me why Trump wanted to give Biden the $2k stimulus instead of $600?! Trump totally fucked up the GA January election, vote for dems and get $2k, vote GOP and get $600, duh.
Please remember that Nancy controls half the purse.

View attachment 438923
I wish they would have figured away to save 40% of the total dead in nursing homes. In about 5 states. So pathetic this isn't published daily. Or is it inconvenient?
It is published daily, at 9am eastern.
Where is the one single lone unseen place at?
Here is the CDC tracker link for vaccines injected, and vaccine doses delivered.

hence its booming...

well, the people were taxed and did sit at home in compliance with your fascist regime for the last 4 years...

and stop td my posts...
Nope, we work to pay for your SNAP bennies like all good dregs get. And if you want stupid, go look in your mirror.

hence its booming...
Never forget...the Federal Reserve is our master. Keeping the prime rate artificially low for many years as to not collapse the economy because of our endless spending. All that printed money has to go somewhere. The housing market and the stock market and other financials is where a lot of it goes. A housing collapse is due at some point.

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...
TD your posts? I just respond to the brain cell challenged ones.

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

dont thumbsdown my posts...
you are hurting my rep score...
dont respond if you dont like em...
or you can click the filter button...
why you keep going over each of my posts and thumbsdown...
i dont do that to your stupid posts, do i...

hence its booming...
Never forget...the Federal Reserve is our master. Keeping the prime rate artificially low for many years as to not collapse the economy because of our endless spending. All that printed money has to go somewhere. The housing market and the stock market and other financials is where a lot of it goes. A housing collapse is due at some point.

we shall see if the fed will dismiss its primary task and allow the inflation to take its course...

hence its booming...

and stop td my posts...

dont thumbsdown my posts...
you are hurting my rep score...
dont respond if you dont like em...
or you can click the filter button...
why you keep going over each of my posts and thumbsdown...
i dont do that to your stupid posts, do i...
Oh TD....I see......sure if it means that much to you. But again, your lecturing anyone on stupid posts is.....stupid.

The Dow, S&P, and Nasdaq are at all time highs. Unemployment gets lower every month. All we have to do is re-open the economy, which Democrats will probably do in February anyhow, and everything is great. Vaccinate the old, unhealthy, and health care workers. Everybody else gets herd immunity and we won't lose more than .01% of our population in the USA at most. If the press would stop sensationalizing it, no one would even notice the Coronavirus.

Even with counting everything as a Covid death, we only lost .1% of our population in 2020 coming in with no herd immunity, no vaccine, and no treatments. We have nothing to fear from the Coronavirus. The economy is artificially depressed right now with the partial shutdown and the stock market is still booming. Open up our economy the rest of the way, which is what is going to happen in February anyhow, and the economy will explode.

The only thing left after that is to prevent progressives from changing things.

Dow, S&P and Nasdaq all hit record highs following Capitol chaos - UPI.com
We will be in great shape in 12 and 1/2 days! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back