The Cost of supporting a mad man....$$$$$$$

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
To Trump supporters.......thus far, this man and his family, his visits to the Fla., etc....has cost you hillbillies, 12 million dollars...and that's just within the first 100 days. Now your guy, is wanting a commi$$$on to prove he won the popular vote.

Question, have you gotten them good paying jobs yet? Cause your gonna need it!!

To Trump supporters.......thus far, this man and his family, his visits to the Fla., etc....has cost you hillbillies, 12 million dollars...and that's just within the first 100 days. Now your guy, is wanting a commi$$$on to prove he won the popular vote.

well i knew a few people who grabbed one of them good paying part time obama jobs .....do they count?....

At least Florida is closer than Hawaii.

The Emperor deserves to ride in style. You will bow down and pay for his trips whether you like it or not.

• Banned
Just as long as Pres Trump gets the Wall built and dismantles Obozocare.

I don''t care if Trump plays golf every week day and takes his family on vacation every weekend for 8 years.
..... :thup: .. :cool:
Oh, yeah I forgot, he's the white one....next?

Oh, yeah I forgot, he's the white one....next?

Obama_Blames_White_Half.jpg

Last edited:

Why does EVERY COUNTRY run by a BLACK PERSON suck?

And uh, where is the healthcare that will be better, cheaper, and happen fast, fast?

Lying Donald Trump has proven once and for all a sucker is born every second.

What ya gonna do when your welfare check dries up and your EBT card expires? Us taxpayers can afford his trips.

well i knew a few people who grabbed one of them good paying part time obama jobs .....do they count?....
Spread the part time job lie like a good little ignorant Trumpette.

What ya gonna do when your welfare check dries up and your EBT card expires? Us taxpayers can afford his trips.
You have to love the hypocrisy of this jackass who railed against Obama trips & then defend Agent Orange's golfing trips.

The idea that us snart people don't have jobs & only stupid, duped, morons like you work is just funnier than shit.

Suck it up, libs. You're just seeing Trump the way we sane people saw Obama.
You might not have liked Obama's policies but you NEVER saw Obama acting like a flaming asshole every freakin day. Obama never lied like Trump is. Obama was not under investigations for a variety of things from Fraud like Trump U, to Child rape, to colluding with the Russians to win an election.

Obama has class, Trump has none.

You have to love the hypocrisy of this jackass who railed against Obama trips & then defend Agent Orange's golfing trips.

The idea that us snart people don't have jobs & only stupid, duped, morons like you work is just funnier than shit.
Hey, Bo! I'm too snart to work.

It's a typo, get over it.

It's a typo, get over it.
You still here? You'll be late for work.

Just as long as Pres Trump gets the Wall built and dismantles Obozocare.

I don''t care if Trump plays golf every week day and takes his family on vacation every weekend for 8 years.
..... :thup: .. :cool:
I voted for him almost exclusively to stop the flood of illegals. Mission accomplished. Everything else is gravy. He can do what he wants.

Forum List

Back