The Coronavirus Is Deadliest Where Democrats Live

Numbers lie apparently.

Numbers are only fabricated when you have New York "raking up" numbers that have nothing to do with the Coronavirus death itself. People have died from natural causes, but yet, the New York state officials are adding them in, because it occurred during the pandemic.

Oh fuck you.

I'm here, working at NYC hospital and have a good friend that runs a police precinct. Why don't you come down here and tell us whats in the bodybags mr.keyboard pusher.

Perhaps if you were better at your job fewer people would die. Cuomo screwed it up royally.

Dummy, what number do you suppose refutes that NYC has way more international travel, way higher population density and subways full of elbow to elbow passengers?

Oh you mean the subways? Do you mean when Homo Cumo waited 2 months until he acted on getting the subways closed and cleaned? How comes he waited so long? You know a million people use the subway system on a daily basis. The subways were filthy and smelly.

Nice work Homo Cumo! Bravo!
He was humiliated into doing something. He ignored this until 3 weeks ago, and the tards here look for excuses to blame Trump for the incompetence of these blue state governors

Numbers lie apparently.

Numbers are only fabricated when you have New York "raking up" numbers that have nothing to do with the Coronavirus death itself. People have died from natural causes, but yet, the New York state officials are adding them in, because it occurred during the pandemic.

Oh fuck you.

I'm here, working at NYC hospital and have a good friend that runs a police precinct. Why don't you come down here and tell us whats in the bodybags mr.keyboard pusher.

Perhaps if you were better at your job fewer people would die. Cuomo screwed it up royally.

Yea ok nutter butter, you let me know what the proper treatment course should be for COVID-19 infection - it sure as hell isn't sunlight, disinfectants or hydroxychloroquine Trump went all in on.

And how is it that Cuomo "screwed up"? Who did better?

The Coronavirus Is Deadliest Where Democrats Live

For what reason?
Democrats are evil. It's the devil taking his due

1-Tropic-Thunder-quotes.png

Numbers lie apparently.

Oh fuck you.

Yea ok nutter butter, you let me know what the proper treatment course should be for COVID-19 infection - it sure as hell isn't sunlight, disinfectants or hydroxychloroquine Trump went all in on.

Pretty much everyone, Cuomo is a nut case. You have blood on your hands Mr. Hospital "worker". As big as an ass as you are to everyone I wouldn't be one bit surprised if your neglect has been quite costly.

Numbers lie apparently.

Oh fuck you.

Pretty much everyone, Cuomo is a nut case. You have blood on your hands Mr. Hospital "worker". As big as an ass as you are to everyone I wouldn't be one bit surprised if your neglect has been quite costly.

wtf? Cuomo is a nut case?

I tell you what, take you half-baked bag of bs and run along. Come back when you can put together a coherent argument.

It is a fact that blue cities and states got hit the worst...as these are the economically advanced areas that have a lot more people flying into to conduct business and the like. That combined with major urban density in the blue cities is a recipe for disaster. But the virus doesn't know anything, jackass. It does not discriminate based on political persuasion, just like HIV doesn't just infect gay people.

Forum List

Back