The coronavirus did not escape from a lab: Here's how we know

Here is an article that debunks my own conspiracy theory which I just posted. I have openly said it is a conspiracy theory, as I obviously don't know the facts. My suspicions and concerns/ are based on timing, the outcome, the focused travel of it globally, the source nation involved, and most importantly, motivation.

However, I have a couple of issues with this article, first, it suggests that somehow it was designed so well that it couldn't possible have been man-made (as if China doesn't have good biological engineers). Imagine someone seeing a nuclear bomb go off in 1910 and thinking, "we don't have that technology, it must have come from nature".

Second, if one was going to introduce this to the world it would most likely be through a source such as a bat or some other animal specifically to avoid any suspicions. You could isolate a number of bats, pass it among each one and then find a way to get it into the human community via their markets.

Maybe we will never know, but I hope global intelligence agencies are working on this.

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article.
What conspiracy theory has ever been proven to be correct? All conspiracy theories are wrong, every single time.

The easiest way to discredit the truth is to call it conspiracy.

For example, is true that government was and still is spying on its people? While government is calling is conspiracy, we know it's truth. Here is another, was Tuskegee experiment just a conspiracy?

Well we told you that in the beginning. You like conspiracy theories though.
One person's speculation is as good as another.
Au contraire. Some people should never be allowed to speculate without adult supervision and protective headgear.

You definitely need both, adult supervision and headgear.

Since your post is in agreement to the post you replied to, your use of "au contraire" which is French for "on the contrary", is completely childish.

Are they trying to say COVID-19 and SARS-CoV-2 are one in the same?

Your question doesn't make sense.

COVID-19 (disease) is caused by SARS-CoV-2 (virus).

Per WHO:

Is the coronavirus disease the same as SARS? No. The virus that causes COVID-19 and the one that caused the outbreak of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) in 2003 are related to each other genetically, but the diseases they cause are quite different.

SARS (disease) is caused by SARS-CoV (virus)
COVID-19 (disease) is caused by SARS-CoV-2 (virus)

As you can notice from the names, viruses are genetically related, but are causing different diseases.

Here is an article that debunks my own conspiracy theory which I just posted. I have openly said it is a conspiracy theory, as I obviously don't know the facts. My suspicions and concerns/ are based on timing, the outcome, the focused travel of it globally, the source nation involved, and most importantly, motivation.

However, I have a couple of issues with this article, first, it suggests that somehow it was designed so well that it couldn't possible have been man-made (as if China doesn't have good biological engineers). Imagine someone seeing a nuclear bomb go off in 1910 and thinking, "we don't have that technology, it must have come from nature".

Second, if one was going to introduce this to the world it would most likely be through a source such as a bat or some other animal specifically to avoid any suspicions. You could isolate a number of bats, pass it among each one and then find a way to get it into the human community via their markets.

Maybe we will never know, but I hope global intelligence agencies are working on this.

As the novel coronavirus causing COVID-19 spreads across the globe, with cases surpassing 284,000 worldwide today (March 20), misinformation is spreading almost as fast.

One persistent myth is that this virus, called SARS-CoV-2, was made by scientists and escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China, where the outbreak began.

A new analysis of SARS-CoV-2 may finally put that latter idea to bed. A group of researchers compared the genome of this novel coronavirus with the seven other coronaviruses known to infect humans: SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2, which can cause severe disease; along with HKU1, NL63, OC43 and 229E, which typically cause just mild symptoms, the researchers wrote March 17 in the journal Nature Medicine.

"Our analyses clearly show that SARS-CoV-2 is not a laboratory construct or a purposefully manipulated virus," they write in the journal article.
What conspiracy theory has ever been proven to be correct? All conspiracy theories are wrong, every single time.

The easiest way to discredit the truth is to call it conspiracy.

For example, is true that government was and still is spying on its people? While government is calling is conspiracy, we know it's truth. Here is another, was Tuskegee experiment just a conspiracy?
They BETTER be spying on Americans, otherwise they wont be very effective at protecting us.

#28: No, we are not ignoring retroviral traces as you suggest. It’s just that you are not educated about the naturalLy-occurriung integration of retroviral elements into the coronavirus genome.

On 11 Oct 2020, we posted (#23) an article from May 2020, stating that....
’....these elements are not optimized specifically for the human form. Therefore, it is unlikely that the interface of RBD from SARS-CoV-2 is a result of human intervention via genetic engineering aiming to increase the affinity to ACE2.’

Both the SARS outbreak and the CoVID-19 pandemic were brought to the world by Chinese scientists capturing viral bats in Yunnan and then bringing them to the Wuhan Laboratory where the bat viruses were engineered to jump to humans. Without Chinese scientists working on these extremely dangerous experiments, the world would not have seen A SINGLE CASE of Covid-19.

We can’t agree, because the wildlife trade and communist China’s promiscuous eating habits may have played a more important role. The RBD sequence of C-19 shows no manipulations in precisely the locations that should show them. On other threads, we have traced Eco Health Alliance (New York) to Dali City, Yunnan, which collections go back to at least 2014. Indeed, this date should be further corroborated due to the development of ebola vaccine.

Forum List

Back