Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
I'm reading "The Controversy of Zion" by Doug Reed (available free html here) and it is very enlightening. But I came across the following paragraph that I thought I'd ask for confirmation on here, since this board seems to be crawling with old heebs with nothing to do:

Resistance to the Law of destruction has been continual in Jewry, as this account has shown. At all times and places the Jews have given out a more embittered protest against this destiny of destruction, forced on them, than the Gentiles have made against the threat of destruction, aimed at them.

Valid? or boilerplate disclaimer of the "not all heebs are Bolsheviks" variety?

Douglas Reed----a very out dated islamo-nazi propagandaist and
holocaust denier ----from England, no less

So, just boilerplate. There is no real internal resistance from Jews themselves to the murderous cult of destruction emanating from the Talmudists. OK, thanks.

So, just boilerplate. There is no real internal resistance from Jews themselves to the murderous cult of destruction emanating from the Talmudists. OK, thanks.
What is this murderous cult of destruction emanating from the Talmudists? Sounds like an anti-Semitic delusion divorced from reality but that is just me. I do love when an non-Jew reveals the 'secrets' of Jews.

What is this murderous cult of destruction emanating from the Talmudists? Sounds like an anti-Semitic delusion divorced from reality but that is just me. I do love when an non-Jew reveals the 'secrets' of Jews.
to quote a-----well---a person. You ain't heard (or read) nuthin' yet-----search out DOUGLAS REED -----a BRIT BASTARD. I read some of his stuff and RECOGNIZED it from the islamo nazi
propaganda I read as a kid ------in little pamphlets. Some things never change-----he was influenced by the same creature that lived in the bat cave in which muhummad al nabi got his shit

to quote a-----well---a person. You ain't heard (or read) nuthin' yet-----search out DOUGLAS REED -----a BRIT BASTARD. I read some of his stuff and RECOGNIZED it from the islamo nazi
propaganda I read as a kid ------in little pamphlets. Some things never change-----he was influenced by the same creature that lived in the bat cave in which muhummad al nabi got his shit
1622703804349.gif

Forum List

Back