The Contradiction of the Log Cabin Republicans

The OP married a same sex couple. Regardless of what one thinks. Regardless what the law states today. Regardless of whoever gave you this authority. They are still not married. Marriage is a word with meaning. Of course, the Democrat Tyranny must change the definition of all words. They Democrat Tyranny must burn books. The Democrat Tyranny must ban speech and thought. The author of this OP is an active activist working for the Democrat Tyranny that is out to ruin our fine country. He/she can claim they are this, that, or any other thing, but when he/she's action directly help Democrats, that is who you are despite what you call yourself.

Meow, there, I am a cat, right!

I joined the Log Cabin Republicans as a Conservative that is for Samesex Liberty and Civil Rights, while living in Colorado. I became a delegate in 2012 and supported Ron Paul for nomination. When Mitt Romney became the nominee, I jumped ship and became a Libertarian, supporting the Civil Unions and Cannabis Legalization campaign, both of which had victories in Colorado. the Democratic party, I didn't want to join, because of Obama's role in the gun running scandal. In fact, as a Libertarian and Gnostic Christian Presbyter, I married a Samsexed couple, thus allowing them to sue the state according to the 1st and 14th Amendment.

In 2016, the Republican Party changed their platform into an anti Gay hate agenda attempting the reversal of Supreme Court Samesex marriage decision and the establishement of Samesex rights and Liberty in general. Why are the Log Cabins still Republican, even when the Republican party is opposed to their agenda? Maybe a Log Cabin can answer this? It's like... living in a wooden house with an open fire place.
Log cabin republicans are pretty much libertarians, like you and I. They feel like the Republican Party is more likely to address their ECONOMIC concerns, given that the Democrats are goose-stepping Bolshevik commie twats.

That is such horse-$#!t! Even if the economy has a temp. boost due to Republican insistence of tax cuts, their budget deficits are always bigger as they talk out the other side of the faces! The economy was thriving during the high taxes of Clinton no matter what people say! At least he paid for his debts unlike Republicans who love using the credit card so they can blame the next admin. when the bill comes due! IDK why we should be upset! The fools vote for this stupid routine of giving power back and forth even when it makes no sense! Why should they have selected "W" over Gore when Clinton admin. was successful? Because Republicans made an issue of his character, they turn around and install an orangutan like Trump to lead them! What hasn't he done, but conservatives still defend him while at the same time condemning Clinton's past! It's so pathetic! How do you people not only look yourselves in the face, but look into the eyes of your own fk'n kids spewing this $#!t? I just want to see how they break ranks next month when Trump has decreed, "schools will open on time or I'll cut their funding!" What an a-hole! I'd like to see him send Barron to some public school without a mask! :p

! A-hole conservatives go on Fox News nightly lying about them being abortion factories in every location!
Can you quote anyone on Fox News saying that every PP location is an abortion factory?

I predict that you cannot. You're just making shit up.

You aren't listening; ALL OF THEM! It's a damnable lie they perpetrate on their viewers all the time! They make out liberal women are in easy chairs, on an assembly line with legs up in stirrups as soon as they enter the door of PPP! Hannity's the worst of them with his unflinching face as he spews lie after lie! I guess that's why he makes such a good advisor to Trump! They live in the same swamp! :rolleyes:
I obviously predicted correctly. You cannot directly quote Hannity or anyone else on Fox saying that abortions are performed at every PP location.

You are accusing them of lying, but you have just proven yourself to be a liar.

How truthful was Hannity when Fox News was telling their viewers that the Corona Virus was a HOAX back in January?
Sure they did. :icon_rolleyes:

You've already been flat out busted for telling ridiculous lies in this thread . So why should anyone believe you?

Can you quote Hannity saying that the coronavirus is a hoax? I predict that you cannot.

! A-hole conservatives go on Fox News nightly lying about them being abortion factories in every location!
Can you quote anyone on Fox News saying that every PP location is an abortion factory?

You aren't listening; ALL OF THEM! It's a damnable lie they perpetrate on their viewers all the time! They make out liberal women are in easy chairs, on an assembly line with legs up in stirrups as soon as they enter the door of PPP! Hannity's the worst of them with his unflinching face as he spews lie after lie! I guess that's why he makes such a good advisor to Trump! They live in the same swamp! :rolleyes:
I obviously predicted correctly. You cannot directly quote Hannity or anyone else on Fox saying that abortions are performed at every PP location.

How truthful was Hannity when Fox News was telling their viewers that the Corona Virus was a HOAX back in January?

You've already been flat out busted for telling ridiculous lies in this thread . So why should anyone believe you?

Can you quote Hannity saying that the coronavirus is a hoax? I predict that you cannot.

This is the 1s vid to come up! See how flippant this a-hole is about coronavirus! :mad:

Last edited:
I joined the Log Cabin Republicans as a Conservative that is for Samesex Liberty and Civil Rights, while living in Colorado. I became a delegate in 2012 and supported Ron Paul for nomination. When Mitt Romney became the nominee, I jumped ship and became a Libertarian, supporting the Civil Unions and Cannabis Legalization campaign, both of which had victories in Colorado. the Democratic party, I didn't want to join, because of Obama's role in the gun running scandal. In fact, as a Libertarian and Gnostic Christian Presbyter, I married a Samsexed couple, thus allowing them to sue the state according to the 1st and 14th Amendment.

In 2016, the Republican Party changed their platform into an anti Gay hate agenda attempting the reversal of Supreme Court Samesex marriage decision and the establishement of Samesex rights and Liberty in general. Why are the Log Cabins still Republican, even when the Republican party is opposed to their agenda? Maybe a Log Cabin can answer this? It's like... living in a wooden house with an open fire place.
Log cabin republicans are pretty much libertarians, like you and I. They feel like the Republican Party is more likely to address their ECONOMIC concerns, given that the Democrats are goose-stepping Bolshevik commie twats.

That is such horse-$#!t! Even if the economy has a temp. boost due to Republican insistence of tax cuts, their budget deficits are always bigger as they talk out the other side of the faces! The economy was thriving during the high taxes of Clinton no matter what people say! At least he paid for his debts unlike Republicans who love using the credit card so they can blame the next admin. when the bill comes due! IDK why we should be upset! The fools vote for this stupid routine of giving power back and forth even when it makes no sense! Why should they have selected "W" over Gore when Clinton admin. was successful? Because Republicans made an issue of his character, they turn around and install an orangutan like Trump to lead them! What hasn't he done, but conservatives still defend him while at the same time condemning Clinton's past! It's so pathetic! How do you people not only look yourselves in the face, but look into the eyes of your own fk'n kids spewing this $#!t? I just want to see how they break ranks next month when Trump has decreed, "schools will open on time or I'll cut their funding!" What an a-hole! I'd like to see him send Barron to some public school without a mask! :p
congress makes the budget not Trump nor Clinton nor any other president.

Kids aint gettin sick either

congress makes the budget not Trump nor Clinton nor any other president.

Kids aint gettin sick either

I'm well aware of how gov't works! You need to tell your fearless leader who doesn't have a leg to stand on on half the $#!t he spews about rules, rights, and laws he possess with such power! He's totally FOS and hopefully it'll all come crashing down when his whole fk'n family are prosecuted and wearing orange jumpsuits! :p

This is the 1s vid to come up! See how flippant this a-hole is about coronavirus! :mad:
He's not flippant about the coronavirus. It's just Hannity speaking truth to power again. And he does not say the coronavirus is a hoax.

And I predicted correctly again. The reason you cannot quote Hannity saying that the coronavirus is a hoax is because he obviously never said that.

You have been flat out busted telling another lie in this thread.

Why do you base all of your beliefs on lies? How's that been working out for you? You LWNJ moonbat losers tend to base your opinions and decisions on untruths. You make a habit out of it. Your minds live in a delusional fantasy world and then you wonder why you are such unsuccessful losers in the real world. And you'll blame your unfortunate station in life on anything and everything but your own refusal to acknowledge truth.

You're not only a liar, you're a pathetic liar.

He's not flippant about the coronavirus. It's just Hannity speaking truth to power again. And he does not say the coronavirus is a hoax.

And I predicted correctly again. The reason you cannot quote Hannity saying that the coronavirus is a hoax is because he obviously never said that.

You have been flat out busted telling another lie in this thread.

Why do you base all of your beliefs on lies? How's that been working out for you? You LWNJ moonbat losers tend to base your opinions and decisions on untruths. You make a habit out of it. Your minds live in a delusional fantasy world and then you wonder why you are such unsuccessful losers in the real world. And you'll blame your unfortunate station in life on anything and everything but your own refusal to acknowledge truth.

You're not only a liar, you're a pathetic liar.

You're the pathetic one! If you want to side with a traitor, be my fk'n guess! :dunno:

What does any of that diatribe you just typed have to do with the FACT that Democrats are a bunch of Bolshevik commie shit twinkle-toed cocksucking MARXISTS!?!?!?

I'm well aware of how gov't works! You need to tell your fearless leader who doesn't have a leg to stand on on half the $#!t he spews about rules, rights, and laws he possess with such power! He's totally FOS and hopefully it'll all come crashing down when his whole fk'n family are prosecuted and wearing orange jumpsuits! :p
My only wish is that when folks like you bring up a grievance you actually bring up a topic or issue or fact that can be discussed. Other than that, you can rant like a lunatic. I will show your response to my children so they can see for themselves that it is the lunatics that rant against trump.

My only wish is that when folks like you bring up a grievance you actually bring up a topic or issue or fact that can be discussed. Other than that, you can rant like a lunatic. I will show your response to my children so they can see for themselves that it is the lunatics that rant against trump.

Honey, just continue living in denial! It's more than just a river I hear! ;-) :p

There's the "blame game," then there's fk'n history we can look at! Bush 41 hands Clinton a mess; fact! Bill cleans it up and leaves "W" with a budget surplus; fact! "W" starts 2 wars, gives away that budget surplus, institutes all kinds of initiatives like "No Child Left Behind," then doesn't fund any of it causing the Nat'l Debt to inflate even faster; fact! Obama takes the mess left behind and even with Republicans kicking and screaming, we not only bring the economy back, we got something close to Nat'l Health after 100 years of futility! We have the "Affordable Care Act" and with a pandemic out there, Trump and his cronies are still trying to undermine it and take it out of existence with no replacement! They say they want to replace it, but with what? I haven't seen $#!t! That's what Republicans do, "NOTHING" and hope it all stays together; sorta like all those crumbling bridges! What a bunch of losers! We're all pathetic because we allow them to get away with it! Fine, destroy yourselves with whatever conservative leanings you think you need to get thru the night! Good luck with that! :dunno:

Attachments

• beer.jpeg
    beer.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 41
The OP married a same sex couple. Regardless of what one thinks. Regardless what the law states today. Regardless of whoever gave you this authority. They are still not married. Marriage is a word with meaning. Of course, the Democrat Tyranny must change the definition of all words. They Democrat Tyranny must burn books. The Democrat Tyranny must ban speech and thought. The author of this OP is an active activist working for the Democrat Tyranny that is out to ruin our fine country. He/she can claim they are this, that, or any other thing, but when he/she's action directly help Democrats, that is who you are despite what you call yourself.

Meow, there, I am a cat, right!
Um... Yeah, Jesus got Samesexed Married, and there's a reason Matthew 19:11 is included in Article 23 of the Augsurg Confession. Equality. Marriage is 1 Person and 1 Person. That's fair, that's true. I'm a Gnostic Christian Bishop and Priest, confirmed and baptized Lutheran. And My direct ancestor was the hereditary Pope, a de Medici. I'm a de Medici.

See de Medici Coat of Arms on My family's? King of Jerusalem arms.
1594960788548.png

Last edited:
Samesex marriage is an obscenity, it opened door wide to all of the gender imbecility that you also most likely suck at toes of, I used to think gay's deserved perfect equality, no more, I watched video of 8 year old mentally ill boy named "Desmond" dancing for dollars in a gay men's nightclub in NYC dressed as a whore, all of the gay men were placing cash into the boys clothing, always between clothing and boy's skin, all as parent's of ill boy beamed with pride at their son, who will almost certainly, end up in a psych unit in the very near future! In other words, I saw the light, and gay's are not virtuous role models, they are 80% pederast, and 20% outright deviant. I am pleased you vaporized yourself from the republican party, you never should have been allowed in....
Just hate mongering. Turn the mirror on yourself and think of what you wrote in terms of Heterosex marriage.

Um... Yeah, Jesus got Samesexed Married, and there's a reason Matthew 19:11 is included in Article 23 of the Augsurg Confession. Equality. Marriage is 1 Person and 1 Person. That's fair, that's true. I'm a Gnostic Christian Bishop and Priest, confirmed and baptized Lutheran. And My direct ancestor was the hereditary Pope, a de Medici. I'm a de Medici.

View attachment 364232
Hmm... this marriage took place in Jerusalem. It is possible that this was a Samesex Marriage, which Jesus then had to explain as being for the Kingdom of Heaven to his Jewish acolytes to Alexandrian Hermeticism. I getting the feeling that this may have been Lazarus' wedding to... someone.

1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.

Hmm... this marriage took place in Jerusalem. It is possible that this was a Samesex Marriage, which Jesus then had to explain as being for the Kingdom of Heaven to his Jewish acolytes to Alexandrian Hermeticism. I getting the feeling that this may have been Lazarus' wedding to... someone.

1 And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
2 And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
3 And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
4 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
6 And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
7 Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
8 And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
9 When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
10 And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
11 This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
12 After this he went down to Capernaum, he, and his mother, and his brethren, and his disciples: and they continued there not many days.
13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,
14 And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting:
15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;
16 And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise.
17 And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up.
18 Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?
19 Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
21 But he spake of the temple of his body.
22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.
23 Now when he was in Jerusalem at the passover, in the feast day, many believed in his name, when they saw the miracles which he did.
24 But Jesus did not commit himself unto them, because he knew all men,
25 And needed not that any should testify of man: for he knew what was in man.
Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

Cornelius (from Acts?) Tacitus, The Annals XV: .. he stooped to marry himself to one of that filthy herd, by name Pythagoras, with all the forms of regular wedlock. The bridal veil was put over the emperor; people saw the witnesses of the ceremony, the wedding dower, the couch and the nuptial torches; everything in a word was plainly visible, which, even when a woman weds darkness hides.

View attachment 364232
words have meanings, just cause you, the government, changes the meaning of a word to fit the politics of the day does not make the word mean something else.

My biggest beef is you married a 55 year old man to a 19 year old boyish teen who then adopted a 3 year old boy who is thus forced to live in their homosexual lifestyle.

marriage, it does mean a man and a woman. Just like a orange is an orange. Meanings so we know what we are talking about it with little effort.

Just cause you did it, does not make it right, and with the other stuff, like the adoption of heterosexual children against their will, that makes it out right evil.

People, notice this broad never denied anything I had to say so I must be on logical and factual footing! The "Flat Earth Society" is rearing their ugly heads demanding you "breeders" send your kids back to school on time this Fall! If you do this "as is," you truly are hopeless fks! :dunno:

People, notice this mule thinks that just because she spews something, we're required to take it seriously and respond to is as though it's deserving of respect. The "Respect me because I demand it!" brigade is continuing to stampede their ignorant, obnoxious way through society, demanding that they be allowed to treat the rest of us as their slaves and cattle.

Around here, you get the respect you earn. And right now, you're getting MORE respect than you deserve, simply because your uncivilized ass is being acknowledged at all.

Forum List

Back