The Conservative/Libertarian/Tea Party movement is just Anti-American.

It is anything but Christian centric.

The social cons are considered heretics by almost the entire world wide Christian community, and apostates by some.

There's no other way to look at it.

It's Anti-Immigrant.
It's Racist.
It's Christian Centric.
It's Counter the United States Constitution.
It's Terroristic.

Not really sure why these folks aren't rounded up and tossed out of our great country.

You forgot homophobic...duh....

Focus Sallow......

Why does the radical left use the "tea party" as an excuse to hate and fear a bunch of people who blend into the environment and aren't a danger to themselves or anyone else? The leftist paranoia seems to trump (pardon the expression) logical thought.

It's Anti-Immigrant.
It's Racist.
It's Christian Centric.
It's Terroristic.

Not really sure why these folks aren't rounded up and tossed out of our great country.

Snap to it ya'll

I'll have coffee waiting

-Geaux

It's Anti-Immigrant.
It's Racist.
It's Christian Centric.
It's Terroristic.

its anti illegal immigrant asshole- its the libs who want to destroy the country from within and bankrupt it. Its you traitors that have a sos like kerry- its you who worship an america hating marxist president. its you who kills millions of babies a year. its you who would rather protect criminals, etc etc etc...

It's Anti-Immigrant.
It's Racist.
It's Christian Centric.
It's Terroristic.

Libertarians are opposed to all of those things. True story.

That's why these discussions are so valuable. We can, occasionally, learn something new!

I think I am growing in favor of them forming a new country in Texas. So long as they all promise to leave and stay there. Even if they get invaded. They should promise to fight to the last person and die honorably.

I think I am growing in favor of them forming a new country in Texas. So long as they all promise to leave and stay there. Even if they get invaded. They should promise to fight to the last person and die honorably.

Why should they retreat to Texas when they could simply force all you onto Martha's Vineyard? :laugh:

We'll just wait until New York City goes bankrupt and we'll buy it up and move there, OK?

One has to wonder why Swallow has NO BRAIN, and so do a bunch of subversives that agree with him....the Tea Party platform

8e1cf3f68e06b4a3c3248699f499ceb9.jpg

Forum List

Back