The consequences of hard Right-wing evil are destroying the world

No one got a tax cut, when gas prices went up, medical costs went up, groceries went up, services went up, and we grew the deficit in order to give Republicans the excuse they have been looking for to try and gut entitlements. How do I know that? Because I understand math. The tax cut grew the deficit. The math proved that. And who has to pay that back?

No one got a tax cut, when gas prices went up,

I pay less for gas than I did while Obama was President.
For over a year I didn't. The tax cut doesn't help when that happens. Again, one needs to know math.

The tax cut doesn't help when that happens.

Why do you feel a tax cut made your gas more expensive?

Run thru your logic for me.
I didn't say that. Did you say that? Naturally things go up when con artists like Trump and his tax cut pretend to be giving us something. Doesn't mean gas prices have anything to do with it, but markets have their own responding mechanisms when people get more money. Hence, why the tax cut doesn't help. The vulture chart for thirty years proved to us that tax cuts going to the wealthy through income inequality went unchanged for the middle class, further proving that the price for goods and services have risen accordingly, to keep those incomes flat. And if the incomes stay flat, there never really was a tax cut going to the middle class to begin with. Which is why I am comfortable saying that no one got a tax cut when gas prices went up. Doesn't mean that gas prices had something to do with it like you insinuate. But it certainly doesn't help. Of course, folks like you aren't smart enough to separate out that difference. That's on you. Tax cuts that you think go to you, coincide with income inequality and GDP to keep our wages flat, while making us think we are getting something, when we are not. It's really just simple accounting to make us think we are getting something when we are not. Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Naturally things go up when con artists like Trump and his tax cut pretend to be giving us something.

Since he didn't stop pretending to be giving us something and gas prices are now lower than under Obama, they must have nothing to do with the tax cuts.

So I prefer to have more after tax income, whether gas prices are higher or lower.

Ed Schultz was an angry idiot.
Ed Shultz being angry is not a substitute argument for accurate facts presented to us compliments of The Center for Tax policy. Which destroys your fantasy argument about having more after tax income. Based on a higher prices for goods and services and flat wages, tax cuts have zero meaning for consumers, when you factor in an almost 300% higher income rate going to the 1%.

A Disaster for Brazil: Noam Chomsky on Brazil’s New Far-Right President Jair Bolsonaro | Democracy Now!

Back in the seventies, the CIA, Nixon, and Henry Kissinger overthrew the people's government of Chile, caused the death of their president Allende and installed a military dictator Pinochet. Then began the systematic raping of the resources there that once belonged to the people. We ruined the economy and destroyed pensions. That disaster lives on today. The hundreds of thousands of people working in their sixties, seventies, and eighties, is staggering. This is the result of right-wing fanaticism, greed, and evil.

Fast forward to today and Brazil, and we are seeing the same thing happen. Now Brazil has a president who wants a military takeover, a systematic agri-business takeover of the Amazon forest, where the most diverse ecosystem on the planet exists, producing the largest amount of oxygen the planet can give us, all at the expense of exploitation, greed, and money for the few.

This is what radical right-wing evil is all about. It's an attempt to literally destroy the world. There isn't a scientist out there that wouldn't tell you that because of the massive trees in the Amazon, those trees transpire most of the oxygen we breath on the planet.

And who is supporting this military dictatorship to take away the richest resource on the planet that we depend upon to sustain life? You guessed it, we are. More specifically the likes of John Bolton and Donald Trump, and American special interests.

This move by Brazil, with there new radical president, Trump, Bolton,and other interest groups is a declaration of war against every form of life on the planet. How do we get it back? First, we need to get rid of Trump, Bolton, and the radical right from our own country who want military bases in Brazil to protect this mother load of natural resources that is a target of exploitation. This conceivably could amount to being the largest threat to the health of the world we have ever seen. And we are backing the move 100%. Put that in your sock and smell the evil coming from that for a minute. And in case you forgot what I said early on in my thread about diversity, the Amazon has the most diverse animal and plant life on the planet. Are we ready to surrender the world and those treasures to a few special interest right wing pigs, who only care about themselves and their short term enrichment? I don't think so.

LOL. Noam Chomsky. Yeah, Brazil was so much better under their former Marxist administration with their sky high crime rate and massive unemployment.

An entire history of American interventionalism , not just the last two jamokes Brazil 'elected' would be the point

fwiw, we've a similar history in the M.E.

~S~
Yes we do. Except this time they're talking about major destruction to the Amazon Rain forest, where most of our oxygen comes from.

No one got a tax cut, when gas prices went up,

I pay less for gas than I did while Obama was President.
For over a year I didn't. The tax cut doesn't help when that happens. Again, one needs to know math.

I didn't say that. Did you say that? Naturally things go up when con artists like Trump and his tax cut pretend to be giving us something. Doesn't mean gas prices have anything to do with it, but markets have their own responding mechanisms when people get more money. Hence, why the tax cut doesn't help. The vulture chart for thirty years proved to us that tax cuts going to the wealthy through income inequality went unchanged for the middle class, further proving that the price for goods and services have risen accordingly, to keep those incomes flat. And if the incomes stay flat, there never really was a tax cut going to the middle class to begin with. Which is why I am comfortable saying that no one got a tax cut when gas prices went up. Doesn't mean that gas prices had something to do with it like you insinuate. But it certainly doesn't help. Of course, folks like you aren't smart enough to separate out that difference. That's on you. Tax cuts that you think go to you, coincide with income inequality and GDP to keep our wages flat, while making us think we are getting something, when we are not. It's really just simple accounting to make us think we are getting something when we are not. Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Naturally things go up when con artists like Trump and his tax cut pretend to be giving us something.

Since he didn't stop pretending to be giving us something and gas prices are now lower than under Obama, they must have nothing to do with the tax cuts.

So I prefer to have more after tax income, whether gas prices are higher or lower.

Ed Shultz being angry is not a substitute argument for accurate facts presented to us compliments of The Center for Tax policy. Which destroys your fantasy argument about having more after tax income. Based on a higher prices for goods and services and flat wages, tax cuts have zero meaning for consumers, when you factor in an almost 300% higher income rate going to the 1%.
Which destroys your fantasy argument about having more after tax income.

Why don't you cut and paste the facts that disprove my higher after tax income.

Based on a higher prices for goods and services and flat wages, tax cuts have zero meaning for consumers,

You already admitted that tax cuts don't make things more expensive.

I don't counter-argue cement-headed economic illiteracy and shameless demagoguery

Discounting an M.I.T. PhD Odd one?

NOAM CHOMSKY - AMERICAN DISSIDENT

~S~
Chomsky's credentials and accolades are in the realm of linguistics and semantics, in which he is an acknowledged genius...Those skills don't automatically cross over to make one an oracle on politics.

No they don't, nor does your GED make you an authority on him or any of the other human beings you judge.

2qj0qq.jpg

A Disaster for Brazil: Noam Chomsky on Brazil’s New Far-Right President Jair Bolsonaro | Democracy Now!

Back in the seventies, the CIA, Nixon, and Henry Kissinger overthrew the people's government of Chile, caused the death of their president Allende and installed a military dictator Pinochet. Then began the systematic raping of the resources there that once belonged to the people. We ruined the economy and destroyed pensions. That disaster lives on today. The hundreds of thousands of people working in their sixties, seventies, and eighties, is staggering. This is the result of right-wing fanaticism, greed, and evil.

Fast forward to today and Brazil, and we are seeing the same thing happen. Now Brazil has a president who wants a military takeover, a systematic agri-business takeover of the Amazon forest, where the most diverse ecosystem on the planet exists, producing the largest amount of oxygen the planet can give us, all at the expense of exploitation, greed, and money for the few.

This is what radical right-wing evil is all about. It's an attempt to literally destroy the world. There isn't a scientist out there that wouldn't tell you that because of the massive trees in the Amazon, those trees transpire most of the oxygen we breath on the planet.

And who is supporting this military dictatorship to take away the richest resource on the planet that we depend upon to sustain life? You guessed it, we are. More specifically the likes of John Bolton and Donald Trump, and American special interests.

This move by Brazil, with there new radical president, Trump, Bolton,and other interest groups is a declaration of war against every form of life on the planet. How do we get it back? First, we need to get rid of Trump, Bolton, and the radical right from our own country who want military bases in Brazil to protect this mother load of natural resources that is a target of exploitation. This conceivably could amount to being the largest threat to the health of the world we have ever seen. And we are backing the move 100%. Put that in your sock and smell the evil coming from that for a minute. And in case you forgot what I said early on in my thread about diversity, the Amazon has the most diverse animal and plant life on the planet. Are we ready to surrender the world and those treasures to a few special interest right wing pigs, who only care about themselves and their short term enrichment? I don't think so.

Noam Chomsky is an idiot. He's a brilliant linguist, and if you need advice on the study of languages, by all means read everything he has on the topic.

But as far as politics, Noam Chomsky is a complete and utter moron.

chavezchomsky.jpg
chomskyChavez.jpg

Noam Chomsky supported Hugo Chavez, and openly said he was a close friend.

Chavez destroyed his entire country, openly support militia groups operating in the country, destroyed freedom of speech, and resulted in a Venezuela with the most known oil reserves in the entire world... more than Saudi Arabia... into a third world nightmare, where people are eating pets to survive.

Chomsky..... is an idiot.

Do not base any of your views, on Chomsky. If there is anyone lacking credibility in talking about south American politics, it would be Chomsky.

LOL. Noam Chomsky. Yeah, Brazil was so much better under their former Marxist administration with their sky high crime rate and massive unemployment.

Noam Chomsky is an idiot. He's a brilliant linguist, and if you need advice on the study of languages, by all means read everything he has on the topic.

But as far as politics, Noam Chomsky is a complete and utter moron.

View attachment 238765 View attachment 238766

Noam Chomsky supported Hugo Chavez, and openly said he was a close friend.

Chavez destroyed his entire country, openly support militia groups operating in the country, destroyed freedom of speech, and resulted in a Venezuela with the most known oil reserves in the entire world... more than Saudi Arabia... into a third world nightmare, where people are eating pets to survive.

Chomsky..... is an idiot.

Do not base any of your views, on Chomsky. If there is anyone lacking credibility in talking about south American politics, it would be Chomsky.
I don't need Chomsky to understand South American politics. The U.S. taught me all I needed to know about that, which is why this thread is so important. CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

I already did that through the vulture chart.

Based on a higher prices for goods and services and flat wages, tax cuts have zero meaning for consumers,
I admitted that tax cuts are of no consequential benefit to me because of the increased prices on goods and services.

In a way, you have to be grateful to right wingers for teaching us what hate is all about. Until I started watching politics, I was totally unaware of the hate Republicans feel for gays and blacks and other minorities.

And their desire to harm this nation. It was shocking. Not so much anymore. I've grown numb to it.

DwPfWoUWwAAFoBO.jpg

In a way, you have to be grateful to right wingers for teaching us what hate is all about. Until I started watching politics, I was totally unaware of the hate Republicans feel for gays and blacks and other minorities.

And their desire to harm this nation. It was shocking. Not so much anymore. I've grown numb to it.

DwPfWoUWwAAFoBO.jpg
I can tell you've never lived in the south before. Hate down there was taught at an early age. Trouble for me was, I was a bad student. You want to see real hate for the blacks, browns, and gays. Spend some time in the Bible belt. It is amazing to see how they hide behind religion while using politics, and maintain their obsession of hate for the "others", all at the same time. It's really a sick thing to watch.

DwPfWoUWwAAFoBO.jpg
I can tell you've never lived in the south before. Hate down there was taught at an early age. Trouble for me was, I was a bad student. You want to see real hate for the blacks, browns, and gays. Spend some time in the Bible belt. It is amazing to see how they hide behind religion while using politics, and maintain their obsession of hate for the "others", all at the same time. It's really a sick thing to watch.
And yet, at the same time, whites in those areas can be loving, helpful, friendly and very kind people. Just not to people of color.
I spent time with relatives in Virginia, North Carolina, Missouri and Louisiana. I grew up in California. To hear someone who is a church goer, who is very kind and funny, suddenly use the N word in a terribly derogatory way is shocking. Totally unexpected. Suddenly you see that person in a whole new light. Your impression of them is never the same after that.

It truly blows my mind that right wingers, who claim to be so patriotic, would vote for a man who is quite possibly a traitor. And they still go on about Hillary's server.
Trump knew what he was doing when he kicked the press out of the Oval Office before passing on classified material to the Russians. No one can claim "accident". What ever Hillary had on her server, she wasn't giving it to the Russians. There is simply no comparison.

DwRVrstXcAALc5h.jpg

DwPfWoUWwAAFoBO.jpg
And yet, at the same time, whites in those areas can be loving, helpful, friendly and very kind people. Just not to people of color.
I spent time with relatives in Virginia, North Carolina, Missouri and Louisiana. I grew up in California. To hear someone who is a church goer, who is very kind and funny, suddenly use the N word in a terribly derogatory way is shocking. Totally unexpected. Suddenly you see that person in a whole new light. Your impression of them is never the same after that.
I lived through that same example you just gave for most of my life. A lot of good people, "except". You just described the south to a T. That is who those people are. They'll tell you they aren't racist until they get around their own kind, and then they'll let it rip. I've been there so many times I've lost count.

DwPfWoUWwAAFoBO.jpg
I lived through that same example you just gave for most of my life. A lot of good people, "except". You just described the south to a T. That is who those people are. They'll tell you they aren't racist until they get around their own kind, and then they'll let it rip. I've been there so many times I've lost count.

Funny......I lived in Detroit, Michigan for three years and the racism card was constantly played and it's about as "blue" as it gets. Over my career, I have been to 44 of the 48 continental united states and no particular state or region is any better than the other. The extremists on the left simply (and lamely) attempt to label and categorize people using skin tint, sexual orientation, gender and region so they can paint them with a wide brush if they are not "on board" with their commie agenda. The thought that not everyone is "jazzed" about collectivism and having even LARGER portions of the paper scrip notes that they barter for in exchange for their labor "confiscated". They simply can't wrap their tiny, narrow minds around it.

I will give them credit though...they studied the Sal Alinsky tactics and have them "down". They will not see the goal-line of their coveted commie agenda crossed in their lifetime thus their angst and hatefilled diatribes.

I admitted that tax cuts are of no consequential benefit to me because of the increased prices on goods and services.

The vulture chart proved I didn't get higher after tax income? How do you figure that?

You failed to prove the claim that tax cuts cause prices to rise.

The vulture chart proved I didn't get higher after tax income? How do you figure that?

That's because they don't. A tax increase causes prices to rise.

That's because they don't. A tax increase causes prices to rise.
If prices go up, what higher after tax income did you get? You're back to where you were right? Your questions are nonsensical as always.

I never said tax cuts cause prices to go up. You did. I said, when prices of goods and services go up, the tax cut is of no consequence to me. Prices for goods and services may go up as a result of a tax cut because companies and businesses recognize the tax income increase. I wouldn't know. That's up to them.I was just stating a fact that happened this time with the so called higher income tax benefit. Personally I never got an added tax income benefit last year.

And by the way, this isn't what my thread is about. Why don't you start one?

And one last thing, stop tripping over your own lies. You suggested I said prices go up because of the tax cuts. Have you noticed in all your quoting, you never quoted me saying that? You make shit up there chief. You aren't that smart as to think folks don't notice how you quote one thing, but cherry pick others implying someone said it when they didn't. I've been on to that game of yours from the beginning. You can stop now. I'm too familiar with that game.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back