The CLINTON Body-Count

Crap, are you guys ever desperate. You can smell the stink of your desperation all over the lower 48. Trump is not only losing, he is losing badly enough that there is a chance that Hillary will get over 400 ev's. So you are coming up with more and more fantastic conspiracy theories, not realizing that you are increasingly turning off sane voters. You keep this up, and you will even give Texas to Hillary.
Actually it is the 'stench' of the crap you and your ilk having been cramming down the peoples throats for the last thirty plus years that brings us to today. No desperation in it just people fed up with the lies and a complete refusal to put up with anymore of it.
So, the answer is come up with your own lies?

I do hope Donald Trump is posting a guard or two around his airplane when he's on the campaign trail.

Crap, are you guys ever desperate. You can smell the stink of your desperation all over the lower 48. Trump is not only losing, he is losing badly enough that there is a chance that Hillary will get over 400 ev's. So you are coming up with more and more fantastic conspiracy theories, not realizing that you are increasingly turning off sane voters. You keep this up, and you will even give Texas to Hillary.
Actually it is the 'stench' of the crap you and your ilk having been cramming down the peoples throats for the last thirty plus years that brings us to today. No desperation in it just people fed up with the lies and a complete refusal to put up with anymore of it.
That is your job. I merely look up to see what was accurate. You start accusing without even looking.

I do hope Donald Trump is posting a guard or two around his airplane when he's on the campaign trail.
He has a good security team.

When Ann Romney's jet had problems right after the stop in Des Moines Rod explained to me the details of why what the media was saying happened could not have just happened like was reported. (he's pretty good on the mechanics of the jets and how the engines and all work)

For example I am 100% confident you never read this description of Gareth Williams' declared "suicide".

I am 100% confident you won't be able to explain why you're babbling about a Welsh mathematician who wasn't connected to the Clintons in any conceivable way (at least not conceivable by sane people).

That is your job. I merely look up to see what was accurate. You start accusing without even looking.
In the past you've refused to look, except where you can find the answers you like, so anything you come up with is suspect.

Still waiting on ANY statement on Shawn Lucas' cause of death. The D.C. medical examiner has been silenced. Don't tell me toxicology reports take time. He hasn't even made the standard comment on "signs or no signs of trauma". Doesn't that strike you, yes you LIBERALS, as unusual? Why the secrecy?

Is Alex Jones the new leader of the Republican party? What happened to Rush, not quite crazy enough?

Still waiting on ANY statement on Shawn Lucas' cause of death. The D.C. medical examiner has been silenced. Don't tell me toxicology reports take time. He hasn't even made the standard comment on "signs or no signs of trauma". Doesn't that strike you, yes you LIBERALS, as unusual? Why the secrecy?

Just to fuck with you.

LOL. Well, when your idiot is daily proving that he is, indeed, an idiot, I guess wild eyed conspiracy theories is all there is left. Ain't gonna fly boys. You have shot your wad over the last 30 years. No one believes your bullshit accusations anymore. You are a bunch of clowns, supporting the ultimate clown. See you 9Nov16.

This has nothing to do with Trump, moron. Your reading comprehension difficulties are especially acute today.

Considering how many times this "list" has been posted, doesn't it verge on SPAM?

Please take a few minutes and prove this LIST has been posted many times.
I've ONLY posted those deaths declared "suicides". The reason I did that was just asking logical rational answers to how these people were considered suicides when for example
=== "Died of "suicide" with gunshot wound to the back of her head." How did she pull the trigger ? Try putting your hand to the back of your head with a gun.
=== Vince Foster...
Foster's "suicide" note, (leaked despite official efforts to keep it from view) has since been revealed to be a forgery"
The gun which he supposedly used to kill himself was reported to be still in his hand, but the person who first found the body reports that there was no gun at that time. Many irregularities surround the death and the investigation of it. For one thing, neither Foster's fingerprints or blood were on the gun he supposedly inserted into his mouth and fired. There was no blood on Foster's hands.
=== Webb had been shot in the head TWICE!

Stanley Huggins
Partner in Memphis law firm
Died: June 23, 1994
The death was declared due to viral pneumonia. His wife has tried to get the hospital records, but they were sealed by Janet Reno under presidential orders of Clinton. Over that weekend his Memphis office was broken into and the only noticeable thing taken were his files. His 300 page report was never released.

How do you explain the large number of suicides associated with the Clintons? Just trying to understand why records are sealed like Huggins or most of the
above "suicides" are really hard to explain based on the dead people's mental state at the time. None seemed ready to die.

For example I am 100% confident you never read this description of Gareth Williams' declared "suicide".
I am 100% confident you won't be able to explain why you're babbling about a Welsh mathematician who wasn't connected to the Clintons in any conceivable way (at least not conceivable by sane people).
Obviously a Putin-Trump plot!

In September and October 2015, Boris Karpichkov, a former KGB agent who defected from Russia and who now lives in Britain, stated during interviews that "sources in Russia" have claimed that the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, also known as the SVR, was responsible for Williams's murder. According to Karpichkov, the SVR tried and failed to blackmail Williams into becoming a double agent.

In response to the SVR's attempts, Williams apparently claimed that he knew "the identity of a Russian spy inside the GCHQ." Karpichkov claimed that Williams's threat meant that "the SVR then had no alternative but to exterminate him in order to protect their agent inside GCHQ." Regarding the cause of death, Karpichkov claimed that the SVR killed Williams "by an untraceable poison introduced in his ear."

Death of Gareth Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't read any of the articles and I'm 100% confident about that because if you did here is what you would have seen the linkage!

Gareth Williams, an MI6 spy who worked on both sides of the Atlantic, engaged in some unauthorized hacking by breaking into Bill Clinton's database of friends and connections, ostensibly to give to a friend in the media. This breach caused a diplomatic nightmare for MI6's new director, Sir John Sawers.

They are called the Secret Service. Oh, no...that's a government agency...do ya'..do ya' think the Clintons or Obamas might initiate project orangesplat and down his plane? Oh no...somebody should start a post about this immediate threat STAT!

In September and October 2015, Boris Karpichkov, a former KGB agent who defected from Russia and who now lives in Britain, stated during interviews that "sources in Russia" have claimed that the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, also known as the SVR, was responsible for Williams's murder. According to Karpichkov, the SVR tried and failed to blackmail Williams into becoming a double agent.

In response to the SVR's attempts, Williams apparently claimed that he knew "the identity of a Russian spy inside the GCHQ." Karpichkov claimed that Williams's threat meant that "the SVR then had no alternative but to exterminate him in order to protect their agent inside GCHQ." Regarding the cause of death, Karpichkov claimed that the SVR killed Williams "by an untraceable poison introduced in his ear."

Really? So what was it with stuffing him in a bag and then putting the bag in a bathtub?? Plus again the first cause of death was declared "suicide".
"untraceable poison"???
Check out this web site: Myth of Untraceable Poison | DP Lyle
One of the most common questions I get from writers is: Is there a poison that can’t be found in a corpse? The answer is No. And Yes.

Much depends on the state of the corpse when it is found. If severely decayed or completely skeletonized, the ME and the forensic toxicologist have their hands tied. Mostly. There are some toxins, such as the heavy metals (Mercury, Lead, and Arsenic are common ones), that can be found in bones and hair. But most toxins can’t be found in corpses that are severely decayed or simply bones.

Really? So what was it with stuffing him in a bag and then putting the bag in a bathtub?? Plus again the first cause of death was declared "suicide".
"untraceable poison"???
Check out this web site: Myth of Untraceable Poison | DP Lyle
One of the most common questions I get from writers is: Is there a poison that can’t be found in a corpse? The answer is No. And Yes.

Much depends on the state of the corpse when it is found. If severely decayed or completely skeletonized, the ME and the forensic toxicologist have their hands tied. Mostly. There are some toxins, such as the heavy metals (Mercury, Lead, and Arsenic are common ones), that can be found in bones and hair. But most toxins can’t be found in corpses that are severely decayed or simply bones.

The guy appears to have been murdered and he had very little to do with Clinton other than exposing a guest list to an event that Clinton attended. That's it?

And for your own source, genius.

2015 Developments[edit]
In September and October 2015, Boris Karpichkov, a former KGB agent who defected from Russia and who now lives in Britain, stated during interviews that "sources in Russia" have claimed that the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, also known as the SVR, was responsible for Williams's murder. According to Karpichkov, the SVR tried and failed to blackmail Williams into becoming a double agent.[27]

In response to the SVR's attempts, Williams apparently claimed that he knew "the identity of a Russian spy inside the GCHQ." Karpichkov claimed that Williams's threat meant that "the SVR then had no alternative but to exterminate him in order to protect their agent inside GCHQ." Regarding the cause of death, Karpichkov claimed that the SVR killed Williams "by an untraceable poison introduced in his ear."[40][41]

Get out of your mom's basement and take a drive, go on a hike. For your own sake, get a new hobby.

If Julian Assange dies from a drone strike, would these folks still be singing the same tune?

If any more people linked closely as "Hilary's enemies" die of suspicious circumstances during a campaign where we know she would never risk doing such a thing to give ammo to Trump, the voters are going to instantly suspect some Cheney operative making it look like Hillary is on a killing spree.

Hillary is WAY too smart to be up to such business during a campaign. This stinks to high heaven and isn't doing the GOP any favors ultimately.

I see dead people....around the Clintons.

Mission accomplished. Do you honestly think Hillary would risk the bad PR right now? Or does this feel more like someone creating the illusion that Hillary is doing away with her political foes...during a crucial election...where public perception of her is everything? :popcorn:

And of course you are basing that observation on the MSM and the polls.
I bet you never heard of this ...
A good friend of mine use to write for the Chicago Tribune and when I'd visit he'd show me a display case where this picture was held:

Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 4.15.42 PM.png

The Chicago Tribune's erroneous headline became notorious after a jubilant Truman was photographed holding a copy of the paper during a stop at St. Louis Union Station while returning by train from his home in Independence, Missouri, to Washington, D.C.[1] The Tribune, which had once referred to Truman as a "nincompoop", was a famously Republican-leaning paper. In a retrospective article over half a century later about the newspaper's most famous and embarrassing headline, the Tribune wrote that Truman "had as low an opinion of the Tribune as it did of him."[2]

Dewey Defeats Truman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are called the Secret Service. Oh, no...that's a government agency...do ya'..do ya' think the Clintons or Obamas might initiate project orangesplat and down his plane? Oh no...somebody should start a post about this immediate threat STAT!

Trump has his own security team which is far better trained than the Secret Service. He's got ex Delta Operators and probably SAS as well.

Forum List

Back