Zone1 The Church of Satan

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
They convince themselves they don't believe in Satan and they are Atheists. This is the logic they follow according to Wikipedia. They are deceived. They WORSHIP Satan

Members do not believe that Satan literally exists and do not worship him.[3] Instead, Satan is viewed as a positive archetype embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary", who represents pride, carnality, and enlightenment, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be motivated by a "dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things".[2] The Devil is embraced as a symbol of defiance against the Abrahamic faiths which LaVey criticized for what he saw as the suppression of humanity's natural instincts. In his book, The Satanic Bible, the Satanist's concept of a god is described as the Satanist's true "self"— a projection of his or her own personality, not an external deity.[4] Satan is used as a representation of personal liberty and individualism.[5

They convince themselves they don't believe in Satan and they are Atheists. This is the logic they follow according to Wikipedia. They are deceived. They WORSHIP Satan

Members do not believe that Satan literally exists and do not worship him.[3] Instead, Satan is viewed as a positive archetype embracing the Hebrew root of the word "Satan" as "adversary", who represents pride, carnality, and enlightenment, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be motivated by a "dark evolutionary force of entropy that permeates all of nature and provides the drive for survival and propagation inherent in all living things".[2] The Devil is embraced as a symbol of defiance against the Abrahamic faiths which LaVey criticized for what he saw as the suppression of humanity's natural instincts. In his book, The Satanic Bible, the Satanist's concept of a god is described as the Satanist's true "self"— a projection of his or her own personality, not an external deity.[4] Satan is used as a representation of personal liberty and individualism.[5

You're projection is lame.

th

Breaking news!

The church of satan have moved their church to DNC headquarters!

They have set up alters to worship the high-ranking elite in the DNC.

I've seen this in several religiously hostile and somewhat insane posters here.

Anyone want to come out and endorse their worship of Satan?
It always strikes me as strange why someone would come out saying they are a satanist, you know, the icon of all that is evil and then say they don't really believe he exists?

It also strikes me as odd people coming out as Marxists, like the leaders in Black Lives Matter did.

Don't they know that Karl Marx was an ardent racist himself and Marxism murdered hundreds of millions more than any ideology last century?

Do they not believe Karl really existed?

I can only then assume they are all mentally deranged mutants from hell itself.

It always strikes me as strange why someone would come out saying they are a satanist, you know, the icon of all that is evil and then say they don't really believe he exists?

It also strikes me as odd people coming out as Marxists, like the leaders in Black Lives Matter did.

Don't they know that Karl Marx was an ardent racist himself and Marxism murdered hundreds of millions more than any ideology last century?

Do they not believe Karl really existed?

I can only then assume they are all mentally deranged mutants from hell itself.

What a crock. Who has come out for Satan or Marx?

What a crock. Who has come out for Satan or Marx?

Wakey, wakey.

As for satanists, there is a church of satan ya know. There are those who are open about it ya know.

Again, time to wake the hell up!

Sounds better than bowing to a vengeful, jealous god or spend eternity in hellfire.
So we: either allow them to make our lives hell for all eternity or take away their ability to do bad things instead?

Which one would you choose?

You have misperceived, due to a typing error. Its not the church of Satan. Its the Church of Stan.

181113-think-stan-lee-black-and-white-se-530p.jpg

Anyone that is not "Called out of the world".........basically worships the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4). Jesus declares that one must be called out from the world in order to be translated (changed into another form) into the kingdom of God.....aka, the Church given to Jesus by the Father (Matt.16, 28:18-20)

"If the world hates you, ye know that it hated Me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own. (notice the language used.........the world is not IT but HIS.....a direct reference to the god of this world), but because you are not of this world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you." -- John 15:18-19

"(God) Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of His dear Son." -- Col. 1:3

Hard to worship someone or something you don't believe is real.
And yet ATHEISTS worship with the ORGANIZED CHURCH OF SATAN.

Yeah I know all their excuses. They still make the choice to worship the Adversary of God just like all the Atheists come out to piss on any Religion thread. You're welcome on THIS thread though.

You guys have this desperate need to attack a God you claim to not t believe in and some of you WORSHIP a created being you claim doesn't exist 😂

The church of satan doesnt believe in doing bad things to others.
Yet the followers of Satan do. Even if you tell yourself they don't. Youll deny they're part of the Church of Satan, but they will say they follow Satan

And yet ATHEISTS worship with the ORGANIZED CHURCH OF SATAN.

Yeah I know all their excuses. They still make the choice to worship the Adversary of God just like all the Atheists come out to piss on any Religion thread. You're welcome on THIS thread though.

You guys have this desperate need to attack a God you claim to not t believe in and some of you WORSHIP a created being you claim doesn't exist 😂
The only organized churches I've been to, but not worshiped, at were Christian. You seem to have a hard time understanding that I can't 'worship' OR 'attack' something I don't believe exists. If people use their religion as a weapon against me, I'll defend myself.

Forum List

Back