The Chinese have been developing a weapon that would wipe out our entire military at once...now they have it.

They aren't going to do anything militarily. We're still by far the most powerful military in the world, and probably will be for decades to come. We operate more supercarriers than the rest of the world combined. We can strike off their shores within minutes.
Suuuuurrrrrrrre we are. . . . . .

They have five smart people for every smart person we have. No divisiveness like with our blacks and Hispanics. No immigration problems. A HUGE military with some three million men, because they don't have nearly enough women, so many more men are available for fighting. Our supercarriers will presumably be all sunk within the first seven minutes of a war: talk about sitting ducks!! No one told our Navy that surface ships are now irrelevent? Darn. Huge budget, an economy second only to ours in the world. A united people who hate us.

If there is a war, we lose the first day.

This is leftist media propaganda. We (the USA) have 800 overseas military bases. How many does China currently have? ONE. Our military has been blooded by over twenty years of continuous combat operations around the globe. The Chinese military has participated in ONE UN peacekeeping operation in the Philippine Islands. Don't buy into the American Leftwing media's pro-China hype. C'mon, man.
Lotta good overseas military bases did England, or Holland, or France when Japan started the war in the Pacific. They took them over one, two, three, all gone. China is bigger and richer and can take over all our bases even faster.

The Trumpsters think that China's strength is Biden's fault. This just happened in the last ten months.

They can't POSSIBLY be this dense, can they? Is this some kind of fucking joke?

Now you know how rational people feel about you leftists blaming covid on Trump instead of China.

They aren't going to do anything militarily. We're still by far the most powerful military in the world, and probably will be for decades to come. We operate more supercarriers than the rest of the world combined. We can strike off their shores within minutes.
And we have a senile old crook called JOE who is controlling our military who has taken bribes from china for decades----

They have nukes and we have nukes. I doubt they would attack us or anyone else. Saber rattling to the extreme.

I'd bet we have the same missile they do. In fact I'd bet they stole the info about it from us. Hell they have been stealing info from us for decades.

They'd work for much less than our poor would. Just like China. And the manufacturing facilities would be under the direct control of American business with government backing. Creative American capitalism.
After you give jobs away to Central America what do our poor do?

Sit on their ass and vote for democrats?

A better way is to build the wall and deploy enough troops along the border to keep intruders (and drug smugglers and sex slave traffickers) out

Then reform welfare by denying benefits to able bodied Americans

Finally, do a thorough check of workplaces and deport every illegal alien and their family

Last edited:
So you're okay with enriching and empowering the Chinese government and people.
I added some more to that post that you may have missed

So why bring production back from china only to send it to central America instead?

That makes no sense

I added some more to that post that you may have missed

So why bring production back from china only to send it to central America instead?

That makes no sense
Because the business is going to America-based companies.

And, because I'm against enriching and empowering China any more than we already have.

I don't know why an American would be against that.

After you give jobs away to Central America what do our poor do?

Sit on their ass and vote for democrats?

A better way is to build the wall and deploy enough troops along the border to keep intruders (and drug smugglers and sex slave traffickers) out

Then reform welfare by denying benefits to able bodied Americans

Finally, do a through check of workplaces and deport every illegal alien and their family
Our poor would have the jobs they used to hold before central American refugees and Mexican illegals flooded our border and taken those jobs....

If economic conditions were better in their own countries, there would be no reason to come here.

We kill a couple of birds or more, with one stone....

Jobs here are filled, by Americans instead of refugees....

Fewer illegals and refugees, caravan to our borders...

Less money the USA spends on Foreign aid to help these countries....and spend securing our border...

I would love to see all manufacturing back in the USA, as you and likely, all of us every day Joe Americans would....

But American Corporations have jumped the shark, it's too late to take that giant leap back from cheap China labor, and all the CEO salaries that rose exponentially from the savings....imho.

And, because I'm against enriching and empowering China any more than we already have.
So am I

If we move the factory from china why not put it in America instead of central America?

So am I

If we move the factory from china why not put it in America instead of central America?
First, the costs would be absolutely prohibitive compared to China, not even close, and not even worth a look. That's why we use China in the first place.

Second, part of this plan is about incentivizing Central Americans and South Americans to stay or return home instead of becoming illegal immigrants.

Just another completely original plan, addressing multiple needs, leveraging aggressive and creative American capitalism, by yours truly.

Our poor would have the jobs they used to hold before central American refugees and Mexican illegals flooded our border and taken those jobs....
I think the invasion will continue only with Haitians or Afghans or africans

If we dont seal the border first everything else is doomed to fail

I think the invasion will continue only with Haitians or Afghans or africans

If we dont seal the border first everything else is doomed to fail
We have to secure our borders, I didn't mean to imply we should not....I was just saying money would be saved on border security because tens of thousands of refugee seekers would have no need to caravan here, which starts a costly process of detaining, releasing, court dates and costs etc etc etc, from such...including their disappearance before court dates....

First, the costs would be absolutely prohibitive compared to China, not even close, and not even worth a look. That's why we use China in the first place.
Why shouldn't it cost more on America than china?

Our average income and standard of living is much higher than on china

And on my opinion thats what we should want

If the final product is more expensive thats better than whats going on now

Why shouldn't it cost more on America than china?

Our average income and standard of living is much higher than on china

And on my opinion thats what we should want

If the final product is more expensive thats better than whats going on now
Well, that's another topic. I think we could survive just fine without cheap shirts from Wal Mart.

because tens of thousands of refugee seekers would have no need to caravan here,
That argument sounds compelling on the surface

But we cant possibly create jobs for everyone in cenyral America

Unfortunately we have too many voters like Mac1958 who think they know best and will not accept moving jobs back to America

So relocating production from china to ANYWHERE is a step on the right direction

Well, that's another topic. I think we could survive just fine without cheap shirts from Wal Mart.
I do too except that walmart is not the villain

That honor belongs to the globalists who pushed free trade with china back in the 1990s up until trump came along

Which just proves my point that wingnuts are all the same, matters not which side of the bird they are on
tDI8Z0d.gif

Forum List

Back