The Chetniks "Allied guys" or "Nazi guys"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
As far as I know the Chetniks first rose up against the fascist occupation of yugoslavia, they were guerrilla fighters against nazis. But later they sometimes collaborated on occassion with the fascists. I think they lost support of the allies. Someone knows something or can tell the american perspective?

Nowadays it just stands in for serbian nationalism and traditionalism as oppossed to leftism or communism.

I never knew you were a Konehead.

Had to look up the term conhead in urban dictionary. Written conehead, " a deragatory term for a white supremacist"... Well Im not. Im apolitical, neutral, etc. Im neither left nor right.

No. This is a conehead.
upload_2020-3-14_2-22-52.jpeg

Chetniks - Wikipedia

The Chetniks were partners in the pattern of terrorism and counter-terror that developed in Yugoslavia during World War II. They used terror tactics against Croats in areas where Serbs and Croats were intermixed, against the Muslim population in Bosnia, Herzegovina and Sandžak, and against the Communist-led Yugoslav Partisans and their supporters in all areas. These tactics included the killing of civilians, burning of villages, assassinations and destruction of property and exacerbating existing ethnic tensions between Croats and Serbs.[23] The terror tactics against the Croats were, to at least an extent, a reaction to the terror carried out by the Ustaše, but Croats and Bosniaks living in areas intended to be part of Greater Serbia were to be cleansed of non-Serbs regardless, in accordance with Mihailović's directive of 20 December 1941

As far as I know the Chetniks first rose up against the fascist occupation of yugoslavia, they were guerrilla fighters against nazis. But later they sometimes collaborated on occassion with the fascists. I think they lost support of the allies. Someone knows something or can tell the american perspective?

Nowadays it just stands in for serbian nationalism and traditionalism as oppossed to leftism or communism.

What an unpleasant music and the manner of singing. I would have thought it was Turkish.

Chetniks - Wikipedia

The Chetniks were partners in the pattern of terrorism and counter-terror that developed in Yugoslavia during World War II. They used terror tactics against Croats in areas where Serbs and Croats were intermixed, against the Muslim population in Bosnia, Herzegovina and Sandžak, and against the Communist-led Yugoslav Partisans and their supporters in all areas. These tactics included the killing of civilians, burning of villages, assassinations and destruction of property and exacerbating existing ethnic tensions between Croats and Serbs.[23] The terror tactics against the Croats were, to at least an extent, a reaction to the terror carried out by the Ustaše, but Croats and Bosniaks living in areas intended to be part of Greater Serbia were to be cleansed of non-Serbs regardless, in accordance with Mihailović's directive of 20 December 1941

That is probably to an extent correct, but now since the USA bombed serbia the history is a revised, the serbs appear as "bad guys" and "croats and bosniaks" appear as victims to fit the narrative of the west and NATO. But actually the Bosniak Muslims and Croats were in the SS forces, and murdered 700.000 serbs. Do you agree? It was not only croats though, the bosniaks were seen as "croatian flowers" the "purest croats of muslim faith" and Hitler declared them as "Aryans with orientalic culture" they served in the Bosniak SS units and the Ustashe.

What an unpleasant music and the manner of singing. I would have thought it was Turkish.

It is in style of Kolo. Kolo is serbian. But for westerners it might appear as turkish though.

It is in style of Kolo. Kolo is serbian. But for westerners it might appear as turkish though.

I am not a Westerner. From your part where you live I am an Easterner actually.

It is something else then turkish though. It is Kolo. Kolo is very serbian. Where are you from?

It is something else then turkish though. It is Kolo. Kolo is very serbian. Where are you from?

Ukraine.

I never knew you were a Konehead.

Had to look up the term conhead in urban dictionary. Written conehead, " a deragatory term for a white supremacist"... Well Im not. Im apolitical, neutral, etc. Im neither left nor right.

No. This is a conehead.
View attachment 312359

Interesting. Why would I be such a thing?

No idea, but you're the one with the funny cone shaped hat.

First: a first Serbian Chetnik squad was created in 1903, and the first Chetniks were anti-Turkish.
Second - there is no such a thing as "American perspective". Americans are very different. Some of them show Pro-Slavic Anti-Turkish Balkanians literally as monsters, as Vlad "Drakula" Tzepesh)

And some post remakes of "Remove Kebab" memes.

And what is the difference between Chetniks and, for example, Haidamakas?

BTW, funny song. "I'm a dill, you are a dill, Ukraine is a land of dills" (Sorry for my Australian slang).

And what is the difference between Chetniks and, for example, Haidamakas?

BTW, funny song. "I'm a dill, you are a dill, Ukraine is a land of dills" (Sorry for my Australian slang).

It is a somewhat strange question, considering that these people acted in different centuries and I believe they had different main goals. But of course it is possible to find common features.

What is your point?

the Asiatic fascists , bloody hordes of semi - turks , today Poodles of Putler and enemies of the our western - free world civilization. we NATO have killed a lot of them in 80s-90s and gonna kill much more . they are like Taliban or Al-Qaeda

but Serbia is like Nokia every day smaller and smaller , ans Kosovo is Albania

Forum List

Back