The Chetniks "Allied guys" or "Nazi guys"

Oh, it's a very discutable question. This "recognition" can be recognised as "illegal", if Arsen Avakov will be recognised as a traitor by the Ukrainian court, you know. And in the matter of fact, he is an American proxy (and, technically, a traitor of Ukraine)
Theoretically, everything can happen.

American proxy? It may be. In my opinion this doesn't automatically mean being a traitor of Ukraine. I support a mass invitation of the Westerns into Ukrainian politics and economy. And the sooner it will be done, the better.

Funny.
- Ukrainians, why do you shell Donbass?
- Because Russian Army is there!
- If so, why don't you shell Crymea?
- Because Russian Army is really there!
This joke is partially a joke. Of course there wasn't such invasion in Donbas as it was in
Crimea.

do you really compering your LOOCONDOM with Taiwan? you must be joking . ... Taiwan fights for its freedom, LOOCONDOM fights for putler´s mongol juchi slavery
t5rGYCzgq36nWaEInN2DvLIgnYsMm8ZfpEyIk7lct5fQrRCB-lv4iuu4GE3rNcGlLZN2UgwicUtpuW-W0McOvUIMksK8lngUgGoUn5MRzd8eNOkTguY

hqdefault.jpg

56f3aca5d2b53_boeviki-alkashi(8).jpg

70f38991a85729fb6b92ec7475fa6dca.jpg

9082_600.jpg
DPR and LPR fight for Russia, Zelenskiy regime fights formally for EU, in fact for Kolomoyskiy and Habbad (allied with Akhmetov and Donetskie clan). Avakov fights for theBitch (and, formally, for the USA) , Goncharuk fights for Soros and Finintern, and so on... And most of them have some ties with Russia and ready to change sides at any moment.

As far as I know the Chetniks first rose up against the fascist occupation of yugoslavia, they were guerrilla fighters against nazis. But later they sometimes collaborated on occassion with the fascists. I think they lost support of the allies. Someone knows something or can tell the american perspective?

Nowadays it just stands in for serbian nationalism and traditionalism as oppossed to leftism or communism.

Chetniks are nice guys!

Forum List

Back