The chat board seems to be lacking something

they are without wit will no doubt be witless as to reply to the question of whether they have the wit to reply to the witless question posed by the witless, but may well have the wit and knowledge to answer, do you?:scratch:
 
roomy said:
Cyprus, next door:beer: It will be full of fleeing Americans though:gay:
So you think the Americans should stay in Beirut? Or you should join them? Or what?
 
roomy said:
they are without wit will no doubt be witless as to reply to the question of whether they have the wit to reply to the witless question posed by the witless, but may well have the wit and knowledge to answer, do you?:scratch:

You are witless?
 
Kathianne said:
So you think the Americans should stay in Beirut? Or you should join them? Or what?

I will be on holiday, they will be running away.Seconds ago you wished me in Beruit, I am lost for words:banned:
 
Kathianne said:
You are witless?

I never doubted the reply from whence it came, speaks volumes, methinks.:teeth: The board knows the truth.
 
roomy said:
I will be on holiday, they will be running away.Seconds ago you wished me in Beruit, I am lost for words:banned:
LOL only one of us can :banned: and it isn't you. I wished you nowhere, made an observation is all.
 
roomy said:
I never doubted the reply from whence it came, speaks volumes, methinks.:teeth: The board knows the truth.
Exactly.
 
Kathianne said:
LOL only one of us can :banned: and it isn't you. I wished you nowhere, made an observation is all.

Your observation speaks volumes of you.
 
roomy said:
Tell the truth, you've missed me have'nt you?:)
truly, better place with your absence. Though I'm sure that's true of most any place.
 
lately, a little bit of roomy methinks, come on you Americanos, give yourselves a shake and dance with me:wine:
 
salted or redskins? Can you eat them without beer to swill around your pallet to pull the bits out of your teeth?I don't think so, call me old fashoined but nuts without beer just doesn't go.:teeth:
 

New Topics

Forum List

Back
Top