The chat board seems to be lacking something

roomy said:
What you know to be true and what you percieve to be true, quite obviously become 'Lost in Translation'.Maybe you should take a step back and review the situation, but mind you don't fall off that bandwagon.:)

Tell us roomy....your name...it's Norman Kirtland isn't it?

GotZoom said:
That line might have worked on George...but not me.

How about this one sonny.

"Leave it alone, you'll go blind.":smoke:

rtwngAvngr said:
I liked him too. He had the audacity to back talk to the self important, I guess. :dunno:

Would you say that self importance and the abuse of power walked hand in hand?:) I would.

RWA may not be right very often but when he is, he is, and imo has reason to be pissed(ever so slightly):read: Ask me why and I couldn't tell you.:dunno:

Abbey Normal said:
Roomy and RWA in synch. Wow! Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. :cof:

It takes a narcissist to undertand another one, and to also know what a grand joke the whole EGO thing is anyway.

Anyone can say they're great, it's so easy. Why don't people do it more often? Fear? Self hate? Internalization of identity propaganda? I think everyone on here is great and that they should say it more often. Everyone give it a try!

rtwngAvngr said:
It takes a narcissist to undertand another one, and to also know what a grand joke the whole EGO thing is anyway.

Anyone can say they're great, it's so easy. Why don't people do it more often? Fear? Self hate? Internalization of identity propaganda? I think everyone on here is great and that they should say it more often. Everyone give it a try!

I'd rather have someone else say it for me than say so, myself. :)

rtwngAvngr said:

How's this:

"I'm humbler than you are".

:D

Abbey Normal said:
How's this:

"I'm humbler than you are".

:D

Well you just think you're such hot stuff being SOOOOOOO humble. Look at you, little miss thang.:laugh:

Forum List

Back