The chat board seems to be lacking something

will we recognise the fact and die with grace and dignity, or hang on to life kicking and screaming?

I know the answer having seen both sides but am interested in the views of others.Thankyou.

Any kind of nut does me and beer is a prerequisite to help swill and swallow the bits that stick all over the mouth.

Roomy, all of your threads have been merged. Please stop making thread after thread after thread about nothing.

It angers me slightly when told not to post thread after thread of nothings, when all I see from a certain other is thread after thread of, nothings, to which there is invariably no replies.I know it is not my ball we are playing with nor are we playing in my backyard, but it would be nice if the playing surface were level:(

roomy said:
It angers me slightly when told not to post thread after thread of nothings, when all I see from a certain other is thread after thread of, nothings, to which there is invariably no replies.I know it is not my ball we are playing with nor are we playing in my backyard, but it would be nice if the playing surface were level:(

What are you talking about? Threads containing news articles with links and stuff or thread after thread of drunken prattle?

Said1 said:
What are you talking about? Threads containing news articles with links and stuff or thread after thread of drunken prattle?

What you know to be true and what you percieve to be true, quite obviously become 'Lost in Translation'.Maybe you should take a step back and review the situation, but mind you don't fall off that bandwagon.:)

Kathianne said:
Yes. Let's have one thread of Roomy's nothings...:laugh:
Can we also have a thread of your copy'n'paste, and one of your original postings;) I wonder which would be the longer, and which had garnered most replies?:halo:

roomy said:
What you know to be true and what you percieve to be true, quite obviously become 'Lost in Translation'.Maybe you should take a step back and review the situation, but mind you don't fall off that bandwagon.:)

I don't think so. But you can fuck off just the same. :)

I've been banned for a couple days. It makes a big difference. When I'm gone the level of discussion is reduced to the glad-handing, backslapping co-illusionist reinforcement, with all the excitement of a Stepford Wife Summer Luncheon.

The tedium has ended, my brethren!:banana:

WHo missed me?

rtwngAvngr said:
I've been banned for a couple days. It makes a big difference. When I'm gone the level of discussion is reduced to the glad-handing, backslapping co-illusionist reinforcement, with all the excitement of a Stepford Wife Summer Luncheon.

The tedium has ended, my brethren!:banana:

WHo missed me?

Oh garbage--this board was still full of wisdom and wit so don't get a big head!
ok--I sorta missed ya.

Nuc said:
Not me. I kind of miss Archie, what happened to that senile old fart?

I liked him too. He had the audacity to back talk to the self important, I guess. :dunno:

Nuc said:
Not me. I kind of miss Archie, what happened to that senile old fart?
He posted awhile ago about finding a better board where people respected and understood him more, and that he was done posting here.

The general response was :gives:

New Topics

Forum List

Back