The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said two years ago when the vegas approval came it was the worst deal in sports history.eorst deal ever,the NFL owners obviously hate mark davis worse than i ever imagined because that was the worst thing they could do was to give him the approval to move to vegas.as i said back then and i am saying it now STILL,the nfl owners approving the vegas move,that was like if i was in the ocean and i saw a shark out there and i sealybobo was going to go out in the ocean and swim and i kept my mouth shit about it,i would be signing his death warrent,well that is what the NFL has done with mark davis because this vegas thing has totally imploded on on him,its bad enough he has to go back to oakland for ANOTHER year but have to play there for the 2020 season AS WELL?

mark davis has money problems as it is,that was WHY he had a firesale getting rid of all his star players because the idiot spent so much money on signing gruden he has very little money at all now. he is going to have to sell the team to new owner and that owner will NOT be stupid like davis to move them there going from the 6th biggest media market in the country to a small 45th rank market.no he will be MUCH smarter than that moron davis and will want to STAY in oakland.:abgg2q.jpg:

ESPECIALLY after he sees how spanos is bombing in LA with the chargers.:laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao:

speaking of that here is a great article on how WHY the raiders would bomb in vegas with fans same as the chargers are in LA/:yes_text12: the raiders bombed in LA and they somehow think moving to ANOTHER state,the most bankrupt city in america,that they will do berter/

oh my god.as i said,dumb and dumber.:iyfyus.jpg::lmao:

this writer unlike mark davis and dean spanos.HE get it.:2up::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Raidersā€™ planned move to Las Vegas would badly hurt the franchise for many reasons, chief among them is the dubious notion that there is a ā€œglobal Raiders brandā€ led by an army of nationwide fans that ā€œtravel well.ā€
Raiders ā€˜Globalā€™ Brand Is a Myth
For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.
I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if itā€™s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc wonā€™t give them a tax break theyā€™ll go to a state that will.

yeah Minnesota was stupid,they should have been wise like oakland,st louis and san diego and should have told them- go build your own fucking stadium.

I wont give the NFL a dime, they are so corrupt,this being the latest example how they put a fucking shiny brand new stadium ahead of fan loyalty and tradition.thats all that matters to them now is a fucking shiny brand new stadium.screw their new stadiums and the NFL. as i have said before,the Ram games are the ONLY games i watch and that is ONLY to look at their cool looking uniforms,them winning is just a bonus for me,nothing more. I dont get into winning and losing anymore like i used to i used to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the teams were i always tuned in. havent done since 95 after the Rams left LA.
If you vote republican then you should be perfectly ok with corporations holding cities hostage with their product if itā€™s financially beneficial to do so. Free market capitalism baby! Donā€™t be a snowflake. Donā€™t like the product? Watch bowling.

Uh you got me confused with PC,how MANY freaking times have i said to you in the past only an idiot will ST
They donā€™t all hate men but they probably have daddy issues and a problem with being in healthy relationships.

There are lots of college girls who hook to pay for college. Or girls who need some extra money and they donā€™t have your morals.

And the guys might not degrade women. They might be nerds who canā€™t get any any other way.

You have not made a case for why it should stay black market

So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one wonā€™t work either.

Are you saying that Kraft was set up as part of a conspiracy? Rams fan might buy into that one.
Well think about this. We know the patriots will cheat. Use binoculars and read peoples playbooks, deflate balls, god knows what else dirty theyā€™ve done. For all we know it was them who released that tape of the Kansas City running back right before the playoffs.

So anyways, Iā€™m sure other owners know kraft likes the whores. The lions head coach used to work for New England so he probably knows.

And if he knows kraft is shameless and ruthless about winning, and has played very dirty tricks, why not set up kraft in a sting. Anything to throw a wrench in that well oiled machine. Lol

you totally took him to school..well done.:beer:
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:
And an interesting coincidence. Kraft got arrested the day they beat Kansas City.

I hope Kansas City got word that New England was who released that tape of their running back fighting with his girlfriend. But they didnā€™t do anything until they lost to New England. Then they made an anonymous call to the Florida police that kraft was getting his Sunday night blowjob.

If New England would ruin that running backs life just to win Iā€™d say kraft got what was coming to him.

For the Oakland Raiders fan I have sympathy. Screwed over multiple times and still loyal to a team they love. With a bad stadium. I believe the move to Las Vegas will be great for the team. Tourists will go to the games if residents do not sellout the stadium themselves. But not good for the Oakland fans. The city of Oakland has had decades to fix this. I am not a propenent of government paying for stadiums. But helping out with that bad stadium they play in could have been fixed a couple of decades ago at a much cheaper price.
I understand the nfl uses this problem to their advantage. Imagine if itā€™s time to build a new stadium in Detroit or Minnesota. So the team threatens either the city pay or they will move.

Corporations do this all the time. Look at amazon. If nyc wonā€™t give them a tax break theyā€™ll go to a state that will.

yeah Minnesota was stupid,they should have been wise like oakland,st louis and san diego and should have told them- go build your own fucking stadium.

I wont give the NFL a dime, they are so corrupt,this being the latest example how they put a fucking shiny brand new stadium ahead of fan loyalty and tradition.thats all that matters to them now is a fucking shiny brand new stadium.screw their new stadiums and the NFL. as i have said before,the Ram games are the ONLY games i watch and that is ONLY to look at their cool looking uniforms,them winning is just a bonus for me,nothing more. I dont get into winning and losing anymore like i used to i used to never miss monday night football,i did not care who the teams were i always tuned in. havent done since 95 after the Rams left LA.
If you vote republican then you should be perfectly ok with corporations holding cities hostage with their product if itā€™s financially beneficial to do so. Free market capitalism baby! Donā€™t be a snowflake. Donā€™t like the product? Watch bowling.

Uh you got me confused with PC,how MANY freaking times have i said to you in the past only an idiot will ST
So now this Kraft story has a new angle, it looks like this whore house was also involved in human trafficking. So is the NFL going to force Kraft to sell the team?

They will literally try anything to beat the patriots. This one wonā€™t work either.

Are you saying that Kraft was set up as part of a conspiracy? Rams fan might buy into that one.
Well think about this. We know the patriots will cheat. Use binoculars and read peoples playbooks, deflate balls, god knows what else dirty theyā€™ve done. For all we know it was them who released that tape of the Kansas City running back right before the playoffs.

So anyways, Iā€™m sure other owners know kraft likes the whores. The lions head coach used to work for New England so he probably knows.

And if he knows kraft is shameless and ruthless about winning, and has played very dirty tricks, why not set up kraft in a sting. Anything to throw a wrench in that well oiled machine. Lol

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:
And an interesting coincidence. Kraft got arrested the day they beat Kansas City.

I hope Kansas City got word that New England was who released that tape of their running back fighting with his girlfriend. But they didnā€™t do anything until they lost to New England. Then they made an anonymous call to the Florida police that kraft was getting his Sunday night blowjob.

If New England would ruin that running backs life just to win Iā€™d say kraft got what was coming to him.

Huntā€™s tape was released by Putin and the Russians to undermine our favorite pastime and allow the Russian New England Patriots to go to the Super Bowl. Kraft was set up by Kroenke who is pissed about losing the Super Bowl to a bunch of no talent Patriots. Look for a Brady scandal to unfold in about three months. Kroenke is going to take down the Patriots so the Rams can get a Super Bowl win. Pretty is read on this whole situation.

Huntā€™s tape was released by Putin and the Russians to undermine our favorite pastime and allow the Russian New England Patriots to go to the Super Bowl. Kraft was set up by Kroenke who is pissed about losing the Super Bowl to a bunch of no talent Patriots. Look for a Brady scandal to unfold in about three months. Kroenke is going to take down the Patriots so the Rams can get a Super Bowl win. Pretty is read on this whole situation.
Putin has leverage over trump just like he did kraft.

It really is brilliant. You can catch most men by offering them a free bj. Then just tape it and you have total control of that man.

My guess is kraft told the blackmailers to go fuck themselves so they went public. What does he care? Heā€™s old as fuck.

Putin has leverage over trump just like he did kraft.

It really is brilliant. You can catch most men by offering them a free bj. Then just tape it and you have total control of that man.

My guess is kraft told the blackmailers to go fuck themselves so they went public. What does he care? Heā€™s old as fuck.

yeah that would be a pretty good guess.LOL

anyways back to the topic at hand.

great article below.spot on.:2up:

Concern from the NFL about the Chargersā€™ viability in LA leads to speculation about their future

This article was written the day after Dean Spanos announced the Chargers were moving to Los Angeles by a fan of the Chargers who lives in L.A.. Everything this guy said has come true..

Chargers Owner Dean Spanos Screwed San Diego, and L.A. Is About to Screw Him
Take it from a San Diego transplant and lifelong Chargers fan: Los Angeles wonā€™t give a damn about its new team
https://www.theringer.com/2017/1/13...-b84KJYWg3j4cZIngBEAIR6pMpHf72l7COhcf-ZSRBmdA

The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didnā€™t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the resultsā€”even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than ā€œhomeā€ fans
And now look. Or donā€™t. Nobody is going to Chargers games.
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.
The Chargers Are Nobodyā€™s Team

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: ā€œNFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Betterā€

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:
Fuck the Chargers. They deserve their 'Nowhere Man' status. Turncoat bastards.

The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didnā€™t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the resultsā€”even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than ā€œhomeā€ fans
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: ā€œNFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Betterā€

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:

Im proud of the san diego residents who have taken a stand against the NFL by doing the right thing and not traveling to see their games.

San Diego football fans are smart.the LA fans who cheer on the rams i hate to say are idiots for the most part. They are always making fun of san diego fans for not being stupid and going up to watch games in LA and bragging how they would alwasy travel to st louis to see the rams all the time and did not give up on them. that is being a fucking moron traveling across the country to cheer on a team that gave you the middle finger,how fucking stupid is that?:rolleyes:

where san diego fans,THEY are the smart ones by NOT traveling as rams fans did to stank louis when they were there.THEY are loyal to their city where Ram fans turned their back on LA traveling to that hicktown to watch them play. THEY are the fair weather fans not staying loyal to their city.:rolleyes:

I tip my hat off to san diego fans for sticking up for their city.:thup:

san diego did not lose the chargers,the chargers lost san diego,the greatest city in the entire nation.

Their stadium in San Diego was a multi purpose one. Was it good enough for fans to like if renovated?

Their stadium in San Diego was a multi purpose one. Was it good enough for fans to like if renovated?

yeah it was,spanos was just too much of a cheapass asshole though to spend the money,he wanted the city to fund it for them and they wisely told that motherfucker build your own stadium.he wants a handout same as fellow asshole owner mark davis so he got his handout by having kroeke build a stadium he can share with but it will bite him in the ass in the long run having to pay the relocation fee.lol

yeah it was,spanos was just too much of a cheapass asshole though to spend the money,he wanted the city to fund it for them and they wisely told that motherfucker build your own stadium.he wants a handout same as fellow asshole owner mark davis so he got his handout by having kroeke build a stadium he can share with but it will bite him in the ass in the long run having to pay the relocation fee.lol
San Diego fans supported that team. It is bad in this age. Believe it or not the Eagles were going to pull a night time express leave in the 1980's until some columnist got wind of it. They were supposed to move to Phoenix at that time. No one knew.

Yes...and why wouldn't it be. Granted, the Chargers warned they would leave if they didn't get their new stadium and they kept their word. Good riddance I say.

Yes...and why wouldn't it be. Granted, the Chargers warned they would leave if they didn't get their new stadium and they kept their word. Good riddance I say.

good riddance that A hole spanos is gone,not good the chargers are though. Like i said though,the only ones that lose in this is the chargers cause san diego did not lose the chargers,the chargers last san diego and they fucked themselves by moving to a city where no sports fan wants them there and as i said,the san diego fans are very intelligent by not going up there north and cheering that team on.they would have been doing exactly what spanos wanted them to so cheers to them for staying home in SD. they have now turned their focus on their new home town pro team the fleet.:beer:

San Diego fans supported that team. It is bad in this age. Believe it or not the Eagles were going to pull a night time express leave in the 1980's until some columnist got wind of it. They were supposed to move to Phoenix at that time. No one knew.

Indeed they did and they would take the chargers back in a heartbeat IF,and that is the important key word "IF" a new owner moved them back. If the chargers came back and the ownership remained in the name of the spanos family they would have the same problems they are having in LA,the home games would be ROAD games for them.

They are not forgiveful to Spanos as Oakland was with traiter Al Davis.

I envy them for that cause i would have done the same thing had that bitch Georgia frontiere still been alive and was still the owner of the rams and she was the owner who brought them back to LA.I would STILL want nothing to do with the rams and would still root against them every sunday same as i did when they moved to hicktown stank louis.

check this out. this is hysterical.Its well known the owners want the chargers back in LA.maybe this could be the ticket to FORCE spanos to sell the team and the new owner that comes in will see how LA is hopeless for the future of the chargers and move then back.

To the surprise of NOBODY...
Quote Tweet

FSVyQ8Rb_normal.jpg

Fred Roggin
@FredNBCLA
Ā· 16h
Multiple sources confirm there is friction in the #Rams #Chargers Inglewood Stadium relationship and the Chargers may not be pulling their share. This is a serious issue. The story Monday at noon @AM570LASports

this puff piece is hysterical.:abgg2q.jpg: Spaonos is going to be forced to sell the team since he has no city that wants anything to do with him and that new owner you would think would be smart enough to understand san diego is where the REAL money is to be made for them to prophet and move them back.

The NFL has to be questioning why it ever allowed Spanos to move in the first place.
Rams, Chargers Reportedly Feuding Over New Stadium

Indeed,that is because the NFL owners are a bunch of morons. the chargers going to LA has been as much of a bomb as when the rams going to stank louis.

this puff piece is hysterical.:abgg2q.jpg: Spaonos is going to be forced to sell the team since he has no city that wants anything to do with him and that new owner you would think would be smart enough to understand san diego is where the REAL money is to be made for them to prophet and move them back.

The NFL has to be questioning why it ever allowed Spanos to move in the first place.

Indeed,that is because the NFL owners are a bunch of morons. the chargers going to LA has been as much of a bomb as when the rams going to stank louis.

Football just doesn't pull in the support The NFL is looking for in or for California teams! I'm no expert on it, but from what little I heard while living out there; you're not likely to grab the more rabid fans other than for college football! They've tried featuring Cal. teams in primetime as a 2nd game on Monday night and it still doesn't move the needle! I'm betting only people who live out there are watching with the rest of the country moving on to something else! It makes sense if the teams are bad like Oakland, but The Rams have been good for a while and have a couple of Nat'l-ly "named" players being featured! NOTHING's worked! The "apathy" is real out there! :102: :1041: :2cents: :321: :20:

Football just doesn't pull in the support The NFL is looking for in or for California teams! I'm no expert on it, but from what little I heard while living out there; you're not likely to grab the more rabid fans other than for college football! They've tried featuring Cal. teams in primetime as a 2nd game on Monday night and it still doesn't move the needle! I'm betting only people who live out there are watching with the rest of the country moving on to something else! It makes sense if the teams are bad like Oakland, but The Rams have been good for a while and have a e of Nat'l-ly "couplnamed" players being featured! NOTHING's worked! The "apathy" is real out there! :102: :1041: :2cents: :321: :20:

Glad you stated its just your opinion there because it couldnt be any further than the truth. The Rams draw in the support in LA the NFL is looking for,so did the chargers in san diego and the Raiders in Oakland and niners in SF. those teams in THOSE cities ALWAYS generated excitement there Its just when the NFL owners got to be idiots and decided since they did not get a new stadium that they could move to another city and they could have a good fanbase there as well,yes they are THAT stupid,they dont get it that it doesnt work that way.:rolleyes:

all those cities have passion for those teams and have always had great turnouts.

Just look through the past pages on this thread and you'll see where i proved that in SAN DIEGO, they ALWAYS packed the stadium in and unlike in carson where they play now,the majority of the fans were CHARGER fans.

I have also shown and proven on my Rams thread LA has ALWAYS been Rams country,they they ALWAYS packed them in and had great crowds for Ram games. LA is a city that can only support ONE team,those moron NFL owners just dont get that though. The Raiders were NEVER embraced in LA,they had half empty stadiums all the time when they played in the LA coliseum hense WHY they NEVER shown on monday night football.:laughing0301::lmao:

That was not the case with the Rams at all. Back in the 70's when THEY played in the LA coliseum,they had MANY monday night football games shown.they of course packed them in as well in Anaheim in the 80's and were always on monday night football then to unlike the Raiders.

The chargers moving to LA has backfired on dean spanos and the NFL in a major way,they are in embarrassment to the league playing out there in LA.I said thats what would happen,amazing that i knew that would happen but the NFL did not.:rolleyes:

and as far as the OAKLAND Raiders? dude you have obviously never watched a Raiders game in oakland,they got the most rabid loyal fanbase in the NFL that you will ever find and those morons in the NFL now want to screw THAT up just as much as they did with the chargers relocation.:rolleyes:

Despite the fact the Raiders have had one winning season in 16 years in oakland,the fans STILL sell out that place year in and year out.

Here is the proof in the pudding.Look at this video of the Rams/Raiders game last year.not an empty seat in the house there in oakland as you can see by watching the video when the cameras show the crowd.

there was also a time the year 2014 Derek Carrs rookie year where despite starting off o-13, on a cold dark rainy night in a downpour,the raiders STILL packed them in that night without and empty seat in the house. you think they will have that kind of loyalty in Vegas?:rolleyes:

Vegas has a bunch of transients.the raider brand is not big out there either and neither is football. they dont even support their own college football team. the raiders going to vegas will be an even WORSE disater there than when they were in LA.

the NFL owners are really destroying the league with all these retarded asinine relocations. the chargers play SIXTEEEN road games all year long now,that will be the case with the raiders in vegas as well,you can COUNT on it.
that was ALSO the case with the Rams the majority of their years in stank louis other than when the city got on the bandwagon and went to the superbowl.

al davis moved the team back to oakland since unlike the rams there,he could not draw crowds to the LA coliseum, stand kroneke had the smarts when he took over as owner of the Rams,to get the hell out of dodge the fact there was no fan support there and realised LA had a loyal fanbase there eager for them to come back.

when are thse arrogant fuck owners going to get it that the rams belong in LA,chargers in san diego,and raiders sure as hell do in oakland and any other city wont work for these teams?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back