The Chargers are nobodys team in the NO FAN LOYALTY LEAGUE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just haven't paid much attention to the game as a senior! I barely catch a game here and there and can only go by past experience! Of course the Rams are doing fine now; they're winning! The same thing happened when they moved to STL! Fans are fickle! I agree the teams should just go back or stay in their appr. homes; LA, SD in SD, & OAK! It hard to listen to the whining about money when people are paid enough to buy their own franchise! The product isn't any better, injuries prevalent, and off the field drama gets more pub! :102: :2cents: :21:

I just haven't paid much attention to the game as a senior! I barely catch a game here and there and can only go by past experience! Of course the Rams are doing fine now; they're winning! The same thing happened when they moved to STL! Fans are fickle! I agree the teams should just go back or stay in their appr. homes; LA, SD in SD, & OAK! It hard to listen to the whining about money when people are paid enough to buy their own franchise! The product isn't any better, injuries prevalent, and off the field drama gets more pub! :102: :2cents: :21:
They could probably build a stadium for half the cost with less bells and whistles for teams. But they don't want that. However I heard Buffalo might consider something along those lines. Could stadiums like the Bengals/Browns/Steelers/ Eagles design type be built at a fair price?

They could probably build a stadium for half the cost with less bells and whistles for teams. But they don't want that. However I heard Buffalo might consider something along those lines. Could stadiums like the Bengals/Browns/Steelers/ Eagles design type be built at a fair price?

Interesting you mention the Bills cause they will probably be the next team to leave their city.I been hearing they are considering Toronto cause they cant get a new stadium,the NFL is so fucked when a fucking shiny brand new stadium takes priority over history. fuck the NFL. that is so aninsine the rams are moving indoors next year,give me the fucking classic old broken down LA coliseum anyday of the year.:rolleyes:I was there last year and i cant understand what all those idiot ram fans in LA whine so much about on not liking that place and being so crazy over that new stupid indoor stadium.:cuckoo:,i LOVED it,you just cant beat that nostalgia feeling.

if college teams can play there then so can the fucking NFL give me a fucking break.:rolleyes:

Like i said the fans in oakland though are not fickle in the leeast,they got the most loyal passioante fanbase in the NFL you will EVER find and the NFL wants to fuck that up for a city that WONT support them when they are horrible and losing right now?:rolleyes:

as i just said,the raiders a few years ago despite starting off 0-13,in a driving pouring cold rainstormy night,ona monday night game in oakland they packed them in,there was not an empty seat in the house,this DESPITE the fact they have had only one winning season in the last 14 years. they will NOT get that kind of loyalty whatsoever in Vegas,it will be even wose there than LA cause like i said,they have transeits there and they dont even support their own college football team.

see this pic below,a packed stadium,not an empty seat in the house.

GettyImages-72744771-775x465.jpg

look at this video and watch the people in the crowd same thing,these are the kinds of crowds oakland ALWAYS draws,this DESPITE having just one winning season in the last 14 years.they wont get that kind of loyalty in vegas just like they did not get it in LA.

the owners are really killing the integrity of the game. they never listen,experts warned the NFL it would be a disater for the rams to move to st louis,they were warned it would be for the chargers to san dieog,they were right in both cases, they have said this will be the worst disasterous move for the raiders,you can count on that being correct,thats a given.

it has been an even more major disater for the chargers in LA than it was for the rams in st louis,as i said,the rams at LEAST had good fan support when they went to the superbowl,they at LEAST had five years of good fan support the 22 years they were there.

where the chargers were a playoff team last year and they STILL have sixteen road games all year long now DESPITE them winning cause LA does not give a shit about them EVEN IF THEY WIN.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
If a team loses in the playoffs, but the city it claims to be from doesn't care, did it still happen?

good question.LOL

Los Angeles' TRUE NFL team is in the Super Bowl and the other team... who gives a $&*+?!

Indeed.:2up:

“Kroenke/Rams would love to remove Chargers from the equation & have the stadium to themselves. They were forced into the agreement & would love to be rid of it. Meanwhile, Chargers have struggled to make any dent in LA market that didn't even want them.

indeed they have not.LOL

Last edited:
PRICELESS.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Melvin Gordon Says No One in LA Cares About the Chargers

Melvin Gordon continues his holdout from the Los Angeles Chargers and it doesn't look like it will end any time soon. On Tuesday night, Gordon took to Instagram to have a video chat with his followers. In it, he dropped a few bombs on the organization he's currently estranged from.

Gordon told his followers that he was, "going to play somewhere" this season and that, "it would be a waste of talent" if he didn't. But then he threw an uppercut at the jaw of the Chargers franchise. When discussing the team's 2018 performance, Gordon said the team went 12-4 en route to the postseason and the season, "was good, but nobody (fans in LA) cared."

Yikes. That's the exact kind of thing the Spanos family doesn't want players saying about their experience in Los Angeles. I mean, any rational observer is aware that no one in that city cares about the Chargers. But Spanos and Co. have created a feedback loop where their franchise is doing just fine. Obviously, they're attempting to create the perception that their move to LA from San Diego was a wise one. We all know it wasn't.

To make matters worse, Eric D. Williams dropped this nugget of info in a recent piece for ESPN: "Gordon continues to train in San Diego during his holdout." Yes, like Philip Rivers, it's clear Gordon is a big fan of the town his team used to play in and seems to not care much for the new one.

I guess it's hard to get excited about playing in a city when every home game either features a half-empty stadium or stands packed with opposing fans.

Nine Things to Know About Stan Kroenke’s Chargers Predicament - Voice of San Diego

Last edited:
this is hysterical,man that is REALLY bad.:abgg2q.jpg:

Currently in Paris... Waiter asked us where we were from, my LA friends said Los Angeles. The waiters response: “LA Home of the Rams,” I asked him why not the
@chargers
and he gave me a look and said they are s*** and not LA Coming from the French, Amazing. #spanossucks

The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didn’t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the results—even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than “home” fans
And now look. Or don’t. Nobody is going to Chargers games.
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.
The Chargers Are Nobody’s Team

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: “NFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Better”

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:
Philip Rivers should get the hell out of there while he's still worth something. Denver maybe.

The organization has now come to grips and accepted it that they play 16 road games all year long now.:lmao::haha:

• L.A. didn’t invite them, San Diego is mad at them, and these are the results—even in a pint-sized soccer stadium, the transplanted team is drawing more opposing fans than “home” fans
And now look. Or don’t. Nobody is going to Chargers games.
Giving L.A. a second NFL team is like giving Miami a second snowplow. Nobody asked for it, nobody wants it and nobody knows what to do with it.
The Chargers Are Nobody’s Team

Reminds me of the days when the Rams were in stank louis other than the warner/faulk years when they had the greatest show on turf being the exception.

experts TRIED to tell spanos and the NFL this is what would happen if they moved,they just covered their ears and ignored them though like the arrogant A holes they are.

How much longer they think they will last if they keep pulling this shit on fans with all thise relocation BS? The fans are hearing about it around the country how san diego fans are flying banners accross the stadium telling spanos his chargers are not wanted and he cant stop them like he tried to is what is REALLY funny.:lmao:

Plane w/ banner flies over Coliseum: “NFL = No F'N Loyalty SD & OAK Deserve Better”

Kudos to the Oakland fans for doing the same thing in oakland with that snake mark davis.:thup:

why does the arrogant NFL always ignore facts that two teams in LA has NEVER worked and never will?:cuckoo::rolleyes:

I said two years ago this is what would happen in LA if the chargers were stupid enough to go there and it will happen in vegas as well if Mark Davis is as much a moron as Dean Spanos is in the dumb and dumber contest.:rolleyes:
Philip Rivers should get the hell out of there while he's still worth something. Denver maybe.

yeah he would be a perfect fit there.Elway goes for those old quarterbacks in the twilight of their careers.LOL

your kind of late to the party but since you are here,are you aware that these kind of fans of opposing teams ALWAYS happen at charger games now,even for teams that DONT travel well like tampa bay for example?:abgg2q.jpg: the chargers now have SIXTEEN road games all year long.:lmao::laughing0301:

72585717_2430548680333965_5919171056576233472_n.jpg

Angelo

did you know about this part below,how a san diego guy is flying signs over the games in carson that read hilarious messages just like this? they have made such a noise about it in san diego that it has even made news in sports illustratrated with an article written up about it and even been featured on ESPN news.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301: the NFL is destoying their credibility with all these relocations,the oakland fans will do the same thing at vegas.

EGy_HiiVAAEKxx2

the thing i really love about it though is that spanos tried to stop it but he could not.:abgg2q.jpg::2up:

Last edited:

Like i said the fans in oakland though are not fickle in the leeast,they got the most loyal passioante fanbase in the NFL you will EVER find and the NFL wants to fuck that up for a city that WONT support them when they are horrible and losing right now?:rolleyes:

as i just said,the raiders a few years ago despite starting off 0-13,in a driving pouring cold rainstormy night,ona monday night game in oakland they packed them in,there was not an empty seat in the house,this DESPITE the fact they have had only one winning season in the last 14 years. they will NOT get that kind of loyalty whatsoever in Vegas,it will be even wose there than LA cause like i said,they have transeits there and they dont even support their own college football team.

see this pic below,a packed stadium,not an empty seat in the house.

GettyImages-72744771-775x465.jpg

look at this video and watch the people in the crowd same thing,these are the kinds of crowds oakland ALWAYS draws,this DESPITE having just one winning season in the last 14 years.they wont get that kind of loyalty in vegas just like they did not get it in LA.

the owners are really killing the integrity of the game. they never listen,experts warned the NFL it would be a disater for the rams to move to st louis,they were warned it would be for the chargers to san dieog,they were right in both cases, they have said this will be the worst disasterous move for the raiders,you can count on that being correct,thats a given.

it has been an even more major disater for the chargers in LA than it was for the rams in st louis,as i said,the rams at LEAST had good fan support when they went to the superbowl,they at LEAST had five years of good fan support the 22 years they were there.

where the chargers were a playoff team last year and they STILL have sixteen road games all year long now DESPITE them winning cause LA does not give a shit about them EVEN IF THEY WIN.:rolleyes:

Yeah, not an empty seat in the house...except for the 11,000 seats in Mount Davis that have been covered and unused to avoid TV blackouts! Note that at 53,250, the concrete donut in Oakland is the smallest NFL stadium.

That would be a good solution. that would work. Sportscaster Fred Roggin TRIED to tell spanos that would be the ONLY way the chargers would have any success in LA is to rebrand,incredible that Roggin,myself and everybody else in the country KNEW the chargers would bomb in LA but spanos did not. how the fuck that guy got to be an NFL owner is beyond me.:rolleyes:

There’s one option I think the NFL could consider, and that would be forcing the Spanos family to re-brand the franchise when they move into the Inglewood Stadium in 2020. The NFL could then allow San Diego to keep the Chargers name, colors, and history in trust, possibly even with a timed agreement that if a suitable stadium deal can be reached in San Diego within the next 10 years, San Diego could be awarded a new franchise — similar to what happened when Art Modell relocated the Cleveland Browns to Baltimore in 1996.
What Can The NFL Do About The Chargers?

this does not bode well for the NFL,the mess the chargers have created.:abgg2q.jpg:

N The Zone Special - Derek King (of Derek King Sports) 10-26-19 | Free Podcasts | Podomatic"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back