The CCP is moving into America

One positive factor regarding calling in the debt is that China bought up a lot of the US debt in treasury notes so that’s a good preventative because CCP would take a major loss if they ever decide to call in the debt. Another preventative, US consumers are CCP’s largest foreign customer base.

The most ridiculous thing is the prescription drug situation all these drugs manufactured in China. Sorry Foxfyre I know that’s outside of the OP topic, but still worth noting here.
I think it does fit in the topic though, Claire. No apology necessary.

The following chart I think has changed a bit and China holds roughly 20% of foreign held U.S. debt, a dangerous thing if they should decide to call in the money. Proverbial Fort Knox is empty except for 30 trillion IOUs and having to print so much money to pay such a debt could so weaken the dollar inflation would become a crisis, not just a problem. I think 10 states have laws forbidding foreign ownership of land. China owns only a very small percentage of real estate compared to all the foreign owned land but seems to be stepping up acquisitions.

And yes, because China exports to us 80% of the ingredients used to manufacture pharmaceuticals, we have a really dangerous situation there. Not to mention they pretty much have an iron grip on critical components that go into electric car batteries and they manufacture the lion's share of the batteries.

All this puts us in a bad position re getting tough with China. While their economy depends heavily on trade with us, we have allowed them the power to literally cripple us should they choose to do so.

I'm not willing to give the federal government any more power than it already has and if it was up to me, it would have about 1/4 of the power that it has. But a simple law grandfathering in existing property owned by foreign governments/entities/individuals but forbidding any more sales of U.S. real estate to foreign government/entities/individuals and making it illegal to record a deed for property claimed by anything foreign would be a good start.
They will just use straw purchases then. It is not an easy solution. Is the for all foreign entities? Wanna watch BP gas stations disappear? How about Honda and Toyota factories?

They will just use straw purchases then. It is not an easy solution. Is the for all foreign entities? Wanna watch BP gas stations disappear? How about Honda and Toyota factories?
I'm not suggesting banning foreign owned businesses. Those pay taxes to the U.S., hire Americans, are generally an asset to the communities/states where they are. But we could long term lease them the land to build on. We don't have to give them outright ownership.

I'm not suggesting banning foreign owned businesses. Those pay taxes to the U.S., hire Americans, are generally an asset to the communities/states where they are. But we could long term lease them the land to build on. We don't have to give them outright ownership.
Those leases give them control of the fruit from the land. Even leasing those rights to farm land can give them control of our food supply. China is not the only one. Bill Gates is buying the crap out of it. Monsanto the list goes and goes. Those are American citizens and corporations looking to control the cost of feeding ourselves. Doesn't end there the ownership of the processing plants is down to a couple hand full of corporations. We ignore monopoly laws. Twitter Facebook and the like control social media. There is only an illusion of market competition. Something has be done and done fast. The question is what? The question is also how? These monopoly are so good at dividing us nothing is ever done about it. Glad I am old the future does not appear bright. We are divided not just by two parties but also there is a gender battle. Even households are divided. United we stand divided we fall. We are certainly divided.

The Obama administration approved the sale of Smithfield Foods to China back in 2013. China owns hundreds of farms in the USA.
Don't I know. The town of Smithfield, NC is now an environmentally threatened town. The air quality is band and the retention pools of Hog waste continue to grow.
**********​
**********​

Anything trump is for you are against

Well, clearly Trump was for hiring Chinese instead of hiring Americans. So yes...I was against that. The real question is....Why are you supporting someone who didn't support hiring American workers?

Can you give me a non-bullshit answer for once?

Anything trump is for you are against
But pulling the discussion back on track, before 2016, the Donald was any other international business man looking for profits around the world. He and his family completed obligations and continued to operate overseas businesses but did not expand those businesses or seek new international investments while Trump was in office. His enemies and the leftist MSM of course accuse him of all sorts of conflicts of interest, malfeasance, unethical operations etc. etc. etc. but there is nothing unusual there. He is the first international businessman we have ever elected to high office and the dynamics involved are simply going to be different than we have with professional politicians.

But when he was President he set about putting America first as much as possible and doing what he could as President, with little or no help from Congress, to minimize the damage China was doing and re-establishing some benefits for America, i.e. an America first agenda.

We now have a government that rattles the cage a bit criticizing China but is moving full steam ahead to allow China to do anything it wants. And that includes disadvantaging America even more than it did before.

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

Senator Blackburn says this is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

Been like that for a long time. However the US is so arrogant it just assumed it didn't matter.

Well, clearly Trump was for hiring Chinese instead of hiring Americans. So yes...I was against that. The real question is....Why are you supporting someone who didn't support hiring American workers?

Can you give me a non-bullshit answer for once?
Trump was a businessman playing by businessman rules that globalist assholes designed in Geneva and other locations where globalists gather

So Trump stood up and said enough is enough

Which infuriated the international elite of which he was recently a part of himself

Been like that for a long time. However the US is so arrogant it just assumed it didn't matter.
Speak for yourself

The rich and famous are blind and stupid

But many common people figured it out even before trump did

Alerted by a tweet by Senator Marsha Blackburn, I checked out her claim that the CCP owns farmland in the U.S., has access to our data, and has established a police station (to monitor their citizens) in New York City.

She ain't lyin'.

It a facist world don't you know, the republicans made it so.

She ain't lyin'.

Rudy would of never stood for it
He would of towed thier cars to

Trump was a businessman playing by businessman rules that globalist assholes designed in Geneva and other locations where globalists gather
No rule forced him to hire Chinese labor over American labor. He wasn’t forced to have a clothing line. As I said…you only dispense bullshit.

Forum List

Back