The case of Mr Nasralny: how it helps Putin and Bill Gates

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Never trust Jewish presstitutes and Jewish politicians like Mr Nasralny and Mr Putin!
After one of the most though lock-downs in the world Mr Putin is hated by Russians, his true approval rate is not higher as 8 - 10 %, any sane Russian curses KGB moron.
The Russian economy is destroyed and couldn't probably survive 2021.
What to do for carrying out of Gates vaccination?

1. Mr Putin claims Russia had a vaccine ( in reality it Gates's one, Russia will simple manufacture it )
2. Mr Nasralny claims he's poisoned by Mr Putin ( RAFL, who believes )
3. The West punishes Mr Putin and condemns him.
4. Stupid Russians begin to believe Putin as a supposed Western adversary and accept Gates's deadly 'vaccine'

Just think about the main goal: vaccination
Anything else is nothing.
The NWO lackey Putin must vaccinate Russia and kill more as 95% population.
Therefore any lie matters, including story about poisoned Mr Nasralny, which popularity rate is not higher as 0,5% .

Vladimir Putin is Jewish?

Who knew?

Lol! Long time no talk my Jewish buddy in blue. I pretty much stopped posting here but I saw your question and got a chuckle. I see the Jew haters are still spewing their insanity. Stay safe my friend.

Who knew?

His Mother Shelomowa Maria Ivanowa is a Jewess

putin-yevrey.jpg

Who knew?

Lol! Long time no talk my Jewish buddy in blue. I pretty much stopped posting here but I saw your question and got a chuckle. I see the Jew haters are still spewing their insanity. Stay safe my friend.

Most of Anti-Russian posters here like Litwin & Co are Jewish, but you say nothing.
The truth is since 1917 Russia is run by Jews and it had already cost it more as 100m human lives.

66m alone bis 1957.
It's the politically incorrect Holocaust we are not allowed to talk about.
Now the same 'God chooses' people preparing Holocaust 4.0 by forced vaccination.

22without-jews-there-would-never-have-been-bolshevism.jpg

Who knew?

His Mother Shelomowa Maria Ivanowa is a Jewess

putin-yevrey.jpg

There seems to be some conjecture as to who Putin's mother actually is. Your claim is the first time I've heard that Putin is Jewish. It wouldn't matter if he is, of course. There are good and bad people in all segments of humanity.

In any event, here is a good article about Putin's "soft spot" for Israel which, incidentally, doesn't say anything about Putin being Jewish.

The Russians are a very consistent people.

They were raging antisemites before Communism, they were raging antisemites during Communism, and they're raging antisemites today.

Comforting in a way.

They were raging antisemites before Communism, they were raging antisemites during Communism, and they're raging antisemites today.

Comforting in a way.
Sure, they are everywhere. Even my tree is anti-semite.

Comforting in a way.

Questiion:

What Russians shall love Jews for?
Only two hundred Years live Jews together with Russians, now 99% of the entirely country belong to them.
All banks, medias, oligarchs, commodities, politicians, woods, mounts etc. etc. etc. belong to the 'choose' tiny minority who 'thankfully' granted Russians Communism, KGB, WWII, Perestroika, Yeltsin, Putin and 'Capitalism' now.
By the way?
Which people on Earth liked Jews for more as 5,000 years?
Do you know one?

Jews together with Russians, now 99% of the entirely country belong to them.

That sure makes Russians look stupid, doesn't it?

All peoples Jews have been lived among, were robbed by them, beginning from the ancient Egypt up to the modern Western World ( the Covid-19 Lie )

Why it happens?
Because no moral or law is applicable to goyim, read the Jewish Book # 1 Shulhan Aruch

Forum List

Back