The Californication of Arizona is on the rise.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
As if 2020 hasn't been bad enough, now there is an ever increasing wave of Californians escaping to Arizona. Crap! I've never seen this much traffic on the roads, and so many California plates in the parking lots. Ugh oh well, I guess it's driving up home values so at least there's that. California is going to be in dire straits as companies and people with money flee the state. They will be left with a huge, needy underclass that can't pay taxes but need all the state's benefits. Good luck with that, Governor Gruesome.

As if 2020 hasn't been bad enough, now there is an ever increasing wave of Californians escaping to Arizona. Crap! I've never seen this much traffic on the roads, and so many California plates in the parking lots. Ugh oh well, I guess it's driving up home values so at least there's that. California is going to be in dire straits as companies and people with money flee the state. They will be left with a huge, needy underclass that can't pay taxes but need all the state's benefits. Good luck with that, Governor Gruesome.

Been hearing about the demise of California from the haters since about the 60s..

Been hearing about the demise of California from the haters since about the 60s..
Yet unfortunately they are fleeing at an alarming rate and not staying and solving the problem they created

Yet unfortunately they are fleeing at an alarming rate and not staying and solving the problem they created
The biggest problem in California is over population.

No it's Californian's paying for $100,000 a year dog catchers, voting against their wallets

No it's Californian's paying for $100,000 a year dog catchers, voting against their wallets
Kind of hard to have a dog catcher if they can't afford to live...

They have been 'leaving at an alarming rate' (the haters favorite term) since the 60s and if your emphasizing the negative immigration rate of California why stop with California. Believe it or not other states are losing populations too.

They have been 'leaving at an alarming rate' (the haters favorite term) since the 60s and if your emphasizing the negative immigration rate of California why stop with California. Believe it or not other states are losing populations too.

The only states losing population is the blue states, Californian's are moving up here to idaho, when I lived in South Carolina new yorkers where moving down there and fucking everything up local.

Yet unfortunately they are fleeing at an alarming rate and not staying
So, Cal population is decreasing? Show me the stats.
You might be correct, I just want you to provide the FACTS.

Kind of hard to have a dog catcher if they can't afford to live...
Who caused that problem, in your strange mind private jobs and government jobs are the same

Happens elsewhere too. New Yorkers and other Northeasterner liberals get fed up paying high taxes, then they move to the Carolinas, Georgia, Texas and push policies that will ultimately result in higher taxes.

The only states losing population is the blue states, Californian's are moving up here to idaho, when I lived in South Carolina new yorkers where moving down there and fucking everything up local.

Just provide the FACTS/EVIDENCE sweetie.

Just provide the FACTS/EVIDENCE sweetie.

Uhm I live in Idaho right now, and I lived 14 years in south Carolina...

I would link facts but you would get bored, run away and then it's no fun .

Happens elsewhere too. New Yorkers and other Northeasterner liberals get fed up paying high taxes, then they move to the Carolinas, Georgia, Texas and push policies that will ultimately result in higher taxes.
Policies?..like finding a way to pay for the huge cost in services, infrastructure etc. that will occur once the population increases. In California making businesses help pay for the higher demand on services they create is called being 'anti-business' so they move to states that do the opposite...give them incentives and pass the cost on to the citizens in the form of higher property taxes.

Forum List

Back