"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

The leftwing media seemingly has no clue why this would be. But Democrats, they say, are desperate for answers. It never occurs to them that stealing an election from their candidate might make rural voters exceedingly upset. No, the Marxist AP chalks it up to simple racism. These are white people after all. Quoting one of the few Democrat residents of Clarion, PA:

"22-year-old college student Eugenia Barboza, said the cafe is one of the few places in town she feels safe as a Latina immigrant. Just down the road, she said, a caravan of Trump supporters met up to drive to the deadly protests in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021."

Yeah, just a bunch of racist gun-totin' rednecks ready to pounce on any minority and overthrow the country. I notice AP didn't interview a single Republican to actually ask their point of view. Instead they talked only to Democrats, then went to the usual Marxist talking points. So much for journalistic digging for the truth. I can offer another reason rural people despise the left: hateful biased articles like this one.

Rural areas are emptying so someone cares I guess.

Oh, how I wish we conservative, patriotic Americans were but gangs of roving killers out to eliminate all threats to life, liberty and the American way. Never mind, I must have been thinking of the Crusaders and the Crusades.
So you want to be a murder hobo? Have you sought medical help?

So you're bragging about your side being violent terrorists?

Not surprising. Thuggery is all the Republicans have left, since they know they can't win at the ballot box any more.
Violent thuggery? You fucking douche nozzle. Violence and thuggery were the only tools used by the left through the summer of 2020 and only for the political purpose of ending the annoying orange. You turds have no room to talk on that score.

Democrats need to reclaim the center. The American people are moving closer to the center while the parties are moving to the extremes. Democrats have to realize that middle America will not vote for an AOC. Democrats have to take control of their narrative or they will suffer an electoral bloodbath in the rural states.

Yeah an entitled New York Liberal pretending to be a man of the People.

He wanted to "FIX' the Country. (wink wink)
Dude he was for the people...his reasons for being for the people may have not met with your approval but he is an America first president...he had been done with Washington insiders a long time ago...and he went after the ones he saw as selfish untrustworthy and greedy and corrupt...and the media that covered up their crimes....and they impeached him because of it and they are still trying to take him out today because of it.....
The swamp knows if he gets back in office many of them will be indicted....and so they still attack him over bullshit....

Democrats need to reclaim the center. The American people are moving closer to the center while the parties are moving to the extremes. Democrats have to realize that middle America will not vote for an AOC. Democrats have to take control of their narrative or they will suffer an electoral bloodbath in the rural states.
Cortez, Sanders, Pelosi and the rest of the far left have made most of America want to puke. Trump, Cruz, Hawley et al, make most of America want to puke. We haven't had a solid third-party candidate since Ross Perot. He had a serious shot to win until he dopped out to endorse Clinton, then withdrew that endorsement and re-entered the race. It would be nice to see the centrists and moderates of both parties tell their extremes to eff of and start a new viable third party. I think they would start winning seats right out of the gate.

America wants abortion GONE, and soon it will be. That is the centrist position now.

So you're bragging about your side being violent terrorists?

Not surprising. Thuggery is all the Republicans have left, since they know they can't win at the ballot box any more.
What a stupid post. Or are you just trolling?

Forum List

Back