The Virgin Mary visits a priest, complains about.. inequality and etc

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I was reading this book about a priest who (now deceased) used to hear words from the Virgin Mary (no apparition, merely words). I think they really were words from Mary

the priest is Fr Gobbi and you can Search him

She said of Brazil--yet this can apply equally to other countries including the USA-- and this was maybe 10 or 15 years ago (things have of course gotten worse since then) that there is a great divide (my words) between those who have "many material" things and those who "do not even have the necessities of life."

If Americans claim not to see this in their own country... they are deliberately blinding themselves... just so they do not have to do anything about the unfortunates in their midst.. those who sleep in tents in public places because they cannot afford the ridiculous rents ...

I don't see the "obvious" mental illness

please explain, Dr....?? Where did u get your degree?

People who hear voices in their heads that are not their own are not of sound mind.
so I guess you don't believe in asking God questions and then discerning whether the "answers" are really from Him?

have to admit, I can't say that is always an easy thing to do... sigh

However, many people DO believe in prayer..

sorry to hear you are not one... you are missing out

so I guess you don't believe in asking God questions and then discerning whether the "answers" are really from Him?

have to admit, I can't say that is always an easy thing to do... sigh

However, many people DO believe in prayer..

sorry to hear you are not one... you are missing out
I don't talk to gods. But then again no gods have ever talked to me either.

I don't worship gods.

But don't call me an atheist because I have never said gods do not exist and even if I had concrete irrefutable proof they did exist I still would not worship any gods.

I don't talk to gods. But then again no gods have ever talked to me either.

I don't worship gods.

But don't call me an atheist because I have never said gods do not exist and even if I had concrete irrefutable proof they did exist I still would not worship any gods.
right

that would interfere w/ your worship of self

If Americans claim not to see this in their own country... they are deliberately blinding themselves... just so they do not have to do anything about the unfortunates in their midst.
Are you advocating a return to Jesus Christ?

right

that would interfere w/ your worship of self
I don;t worship myself either.

I have no delusions of eternal life or that I am somehow the very image of an all powerful being

I am a human being , one of many billions that have lived and died as I shall live and one day die and that is all I am.

I was reading this book about a priest who (now deceased) used to hear words from the Virgin Mary (no apparition, merely words). I think they really were words from Mary

the priest is Fr Gobbi and you can Search him

She said of Brazil--yet this can apply equally to other countries including the USA-- and this was maybe 10 or 15 years ago (things have of course gotten worse since then) that there is a great divide (my words) between those who have "many material" things and those who "do not even have the necessities of life."

If Americans claim not to see this in their own country... they are deliberately blinding themselves... just so they do not have to do anything about the unfortunates in their midst.. those who sleep in tents in public places because they cannot afford the ridiculous rents ...

Christians will hear the voice of Jesus in their heads. Muslims will hear the voice of little girls screaming. Hindus will hear the laughter of Ganesh. So it follows, Catholics will hear the words of Mary. We're all seeking higher powers, powers above the oppressive laws and horrors that conquer the state of being alive and the woes of daily living. It is what it is. Mankind could not exist without ghosts in the machine.

Forum List

Back