"The Brand is So Toxic". Democrats Fear Extinction in Rural US.

They'll all disappear until they get together with their talking points from their liberal outlets, then come in here and vomit word for word what they were told to post...
That's why I call Democrats "propaganda parrots".

Why would democrats vote for them,when they get a full blown Marxist by voting D. :)

Nah, they'll continue to vote for someone who no one knows who the hell they are, so they can continue to come in here and tell everyone else their so stupid for voting for their party candidate, knowing all the while they don't have a chance, or make a difference in the direction of this country....

They remind me of the crazy people yelling at clouds...

The leftwing media seemingly has no clue why this would be. But Democrats, they say, are desperate for answers. It never occurs to them that stealing an election from their candidate might make rural voters exceedingly upset. No, the Marxist AP chalks it up to simple racism. These are white people after all. Quoting one of the few Democrat residents of Clarion, PA:

"22-year-old college student Eugenia Barboza, said the cafe is one of the few places in town she feels safe as a Latina immigrant. Just down the road, she said, a caravan of Trump supporters met up to drive to the deadly protests in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021."

Yeah, just a bunch of racist gun-totin' rednecks ready to pounce on any minority and overthrow the country. I notice AP didn't interview a single Republican to actually ask their point of view. Instead they talked only to Democrats, then went to the usual Marxist talking points. So much for journalistic digging for the truth. I can offer another reason rural people despise the left: hateful biased articles like this one.

There are several minorities in the rural area I live in it is not all white.

No really, there is...One side (Republican's) are for our constitution, and one side (Democrats) are doing everything they can to rip it up....
Nope, neither is for our Constitution which is why the Supreme Court is around and still in use and busy. The Patriot Act is a perfect example of bipartisan collaboration on laws that are acting against our Constitutional interest along with the Drug War started and enforced by both parties.

Nope, neither is for our Constitution which is why the Supreme Court is around and still in use and busy. The Patriot Act is a perfect example of bipartisan collaboration on laws that are acting against our Constitutional interest along with the Drug War started and enforced by both parties.
Libertarians sure hate that drug war. They don't see a problem.

Trying to remake ourselves into a Libertarian now are we?

Look, Which party was responsible for using the Patriot act, and the FISA court turned inward toward and American just because they didn't want him to be President? Hint; it wasn't Republicans....

Trying to remake ourselves into a Libertarian now are we?

Look, Which party was responsible for using the Patriot act, and the FISA court turned inward toward and American just because they didn't want him to be President? Hint; it wasn't Republicans....
Bush used the Patriot Act how daft does one need to be to deny the truth? Libertarians as I see are contrarians

Forum List

Back