The Boulder Shooter Had Issues

Doesn't every mass murderer have issues?
I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
This belongs in the partisan politics forum, not racism.
Blaming the Left for this guy's attitude is laughable.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...

...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”

Liberals and their silly little problems. They let it all simmer inside until it builds up to a full head of steam, then they explode. And when they explode, they riot, burn, loot, attack people, and commit murder.

Liberalism truly is a psychological disorder.

why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list?
Where did you see he's allied with ISIS?

He tried to Syria a year ago, but was denied because of Trump's travel ban and the coronavirus.

That and his social media postings. The guy was a Trump-hater for what he was doing in the Middle East, and evidently self-radicalized.

...and his issues were clearly caused by the Left's parroting about racism.

Hernandez said Alissa frequently appeared to be paranoid about perceived slights against him, and Marvel said Alissa was often concerned about being targeted because of his Muslim faith.

"
He would talk about him being Muslim and how if anybody tried anything, he would file a hate crime and say they were making it up,” Marvel said. “It was a crazy deal. I just know he was a pretty cool kid until something made him mad, and then whatever made him mad, he went over the edge — way too far.”

“He was always talking about (how) people were looking at him and there was no one ever where he was pointing people out,” Hernandez said. “We always thought he was messing around with us or something.”

Liberals and their silly little problems. They let it all simmer inside until it builds up to a full head of steam, then they explode. And when they explode, they riot, burn, loot, attack people, and commit murder.

Liberalism truly is a psychological disorder.
That's not just the liberals, it's the radical right and the easily mind fkd of all political stripe as well as religious belief.

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad

IF we had a national database to deny the purchase, possession, custody or control of a firearm of those who are psychologically unfit, convicted of violent crimes (such as DV, Robbery, Battery, etc.) or found to have been addicted to or abused drugs or alcohol we might be able to prevent such mass murders as seen just this week.
Or better yet keep those people in prison or the asylum where they belong.

why didn't the background check catch this guy for his allegiance to ISIS, was he not on the No-Fly list?

He tried to Syria a year ago, but was denied because of Trump's travel ban and the coronavirus.

That and his social media postings. The guy was a Trump-hater for what he was doing in the Middle East, and evidently self-radicalized.
Could someone please give me a link? I haven't seen any of this; not questioning it, just would like to read it.

The left's response to the Colorado nut's actions is and always will be: "Disarm the tens of millions of law-abiding public who don't commit crimes with their rifles and pistols.
The real reason they want the public disarmed: Once the general public is disarmed, they can only march around complaining about any authoritarian laws and be unable to not rise up against them.

He is white.

Terms like "muslim", "Arab", "islamic" doesn't change whiteness

The fact that the conversation about a man who just massacred 10 people is NOT about how severely he needs to be punished, but it’s has deflected into a narrative about racial classifications, further PROVES the suspects whiteness, and the privileges of being white

White supremacists are trying their hardest to deflect from the fact the Boulder suspect is WHITE. Syrians in America are legally, politically & socially WHITE. Their white status is well documented in court cases

ExL0ZxAVkA4bjmj

I can't think of a single human that doesn't have an issue in the world, except the dead ones.

But most of then don't murder 10 people because the Leftists made him paranoid. This is on you people.
The Left wouldn't bully him and no political stance made the guy see things that weren't there. His sister reported a similar incident. He had delusions and hallucinations, and was obviously mentally ill.

A classmate of his said when he got pissed off, he always went way too far. That's not culture wars, that's his personality.

If it was political, how does shooting ten people buying groceries prove anything? He was crazy. Probably schizo. I wish his family had heard of Red Flag laws. But of course, no one wants to think their brother would murder...
Islam is not a race.

This is exactly where this threas belongs. Alissa murdered 10 people because they were white. The attack lasted 20 minutes. He didn't fire indiscriminately. He chose his targets.

He is white.

Terms like "muslim", "Arab", "islamic" doesn't change whiteness

The fact that the conversation about a man who just massacred 10 people is NOT about how severely he needs to be punished, but it’s has deflected into a narrative about racial classifications, further PROVES the suspects whiteness, and the privileges of being white

White supremacists are trying their hardest to deflect from the fact the Boulder suspect is WHITE. Syrians in America are legally, politically & socially WHITE. Their white status is well documented in court cases

ExL0ZxAVkA4bjmj

That ain't what y'all been saying...lol

Agree, anyone who is a murderer and more so in that predatory way, has a serious detachment from reality. It's not fair to use that person as a "representative" for one group or another, though that is often what will happen in the political world.

People like that are often triggered or build up internal pressures do to what the rest of us would just consider rhetoric.

Islam is not a race.

He's an Arab.

The Denver Post's original story included this part:

On her Telegram channel, Loomer wrote, “Source tells me shooter carried out attack in the name of ISIS. Biden admin has already given orders to keep it under wraps to avoid conversation in the media about Islamic terrorism and reversal of trumps travel ban, which the terrorist was opposed to”.

Speaking to National File, Loomer explained that her source is embedded in Boulder, Colorado law enforcement, and spoke to her on condition of anonymity. Loomer explained that the Biden administration was briefed on the shooter’s allegiance to ISIS, and is attempting to contain the information for fear of a second immigration scandal. Joe Biden infamously rescinded President Donald Trump’s travel ban restricting movement from countries known for exporting radical Islamic terrorism.

The story has since been updated to remove this section.

Then there's this:

Alleged Boulder, Colorado shooter Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa reportedly had ISIS sympathies, an anonymous White House official said on Tuesday, according to Jack Posobiec.

So, 2 different sources, both anonymous. One in thee Boulder PD and other in the WH. I think somebody got into this guy's head at some point, not sure it really matters who.

No link, just allegations of projections.

My bad
You should have posted this one as well.
Brother of Boulder Shooting Suspect Ahmad Alissa Believes He Is Mentally Ill

Makes a nice case for Red Flag laws, but they are mostly useless if family is unwilling make their relatives get help or call authorities.

Colorado already has all the Left's wet dream gun laws. They all failed.

Forum List

Back