The Border Wall Works

We have no such laws nor do we have anyone wanting to pass such laws.
Are you sure you’re not talking out your ass again Gustavo?
Look at all these blue shithole states imposing mandatory E-verify….Now why do you think that is?
BBD419CF-18BB-4E35-A4C6-579533490BC5.jpeg

Are you sure you’re not talking out your ass again Gustavo?
Look at all these blue shithole states imposing mandatory E-verify….Now why do you think that is?
View attachment 585773

He could have introduced that when Trump was president and they could have passed it. They did not.

Trump did the right thing and pulled defense funds from the military…The American people should not have to beg for and bargain for national security.
This is all new to good real core Americans…REAL Americans have always shared the same desires with regard to sovereignty and national security. Only recently have they had to deal with an enemy within.
Do you see why real Americans want to see lefties in concentration camps?
I get that you don't think it should be that way, but it is that way. You can work within reality to get what you want or you can be uncooperative and be in the situation that we're in now.

We have to find a way to cooperate somewhere.

I get that you don't think it should be that way, but it is that way. You can work within reality to get what you want or you can be uncooperative and be in the situation that we're in now.

Neither side wants the issue addressed. The "right" will change their tune though when illegals start getting the right to vote.

That’s not going to happen…that doesn’t align with the American Way. We don’t make deals with the enemy. The anti-Americans will eventually be forced to adhere to the constitution and the oath they take when taking office.
The oath does not read “I promise to spend billions we don’t have on exploring space and saving frogs and flowers from extinction.”

That’s not going to happen…that doesn’t align with the American Way. We don’t make deals with the enemy. The anti-Americans will eventually be forced to adhere to the constitution and the oath they take when taking office.
The oath does not read “I promise to spend billions we don’t have on exploring space and saving frogs and flowers from extinction.”
I see you as a rival more than an enemy.

but it was a whole package of “border policing”, including the fence, the police and troops defending it, and effective law backing them up.

We have no such laws nor do we have anyone wanting to pass such laws.
No changes in the law are required. All that's missing is the wall. We already have troops to defend it. they're call "The Border Patrol." Of course, when you have a president who is determined to subvert the law, then you don't have any effective means of sealing the border.

No changes in the law are required. All that's missing is the wall. We already have troops to defend it. they're call "The Border Patrol." Of course, when you have a president who is determined to subvert the law, then you don't have any effective means of sealing the border.

You work on that while others work on getting illegals the right to vote.

Trump did the right thing and pulled defense funds from the military…The American people should not have to beg for and bargain for national security.
This is all new to good real core Americans…REAL Americans have always shared the same desires with regard to sovereignty and national security. Only recently have they had to deal with an enemy within.
Do you see why real Americans want to see lefties in concentration camps?

He pulled from the building and upkeep funds like Base Housing (badly needed), Runway upkeep (you really want to land an overloaded Military Flight on a cratered runway? Not me but not to say I haven't been in one or two. Building Upkeep (I remember working out of pre WWII buildings as late as 1985)

Now, if he were to have cut back on the money spent for other things that the Military could afford to lose then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. But as it stands, the Supreme Court found his temper tantrum as silly as I do.

How are the filthy Hate America folks going to revise the U.S. Constitution to grant voting rights to foreign criminals?
The only change we need to make is to drop worthless scumbag cockroaches like you into the ocean.

He pulled from the building and upkeep funds like Base Housing (badly needed), Runway upkeep (you really want to land an overloaded Military Flight on a cratered runway? Not me but not to say I haven't been in one or two. Building Upkeep (I remember working out of pre WWII buildings as late as 1985)

Now, if he were to have cut back on the money spent for other things that the Military could afford to lose then I wouldn't have had a problem with it. But as it stands, the Supreme Court found his temper tantrum as silly as I do.
Are you Hate America folks ever right about anything?

bripat9643
BrokeLoser

Let's start at $1. Would you agree to $1 for something the left wants in exchange for cooperation with the wall?

How about $2?

Surely we can reach some kind of agreement.

Of course he is. Stupidity is part of being a racist, craven coward like him.

I don't think you'd be so disgusted by him if he was a stupid person. I think it's his intelligence combined with his extreme views that bother you.

I don't think you'd be so disgusted by him if he was a stupid person. I think it's his intelligence combined with his extreme views that bother you.
I haven't seen one shred of intelligence from that sackless, un-American son of a bitch.

Are you Hate America folks ever right about anything?

Now, let's look at the law on Fact Sheet: The Secure Fence Act of 2006.

To be fair, these amounts were agreed in a followon bill to 1.2 billion per year in addition to be paid for new construction and maintaining existing structures. It came out to be 147 miles per year if all the border that could be "Security Fenced" were done. And that would have been not much more than 750 miles.

The Secure Fence Act Builds On Progress Securing The Border

By Making Wise Use Of Physical Barriers And Deploying 21st Century Technology, We Can Help Our Border Patrol Agents Do Their Job And Make Our Border More Secure. The Secure Fence Act:

• Authorizes the construction of hundreds of miles of additional fencing along our Southern border;
  • Authorizes more vehicle barriers, checkpoints, and lighting to help prevent people from entering our country illegally;
  • Authorizes the Department of Homeland Security to increase the use of advanced technology like cameras, satellites, and unmanned aerial vehicles to reinforce our infrastructure at the border.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform Begins With Securing The Border. Since President Bush took office, we have:

• More than doubled funding for border security - from $4.6 billion in 2001 to $10.4 billion this year;
  • Increased the number of Border Patrol agents from about 9,000 to more than 12,000 - and by the end of 2008, we will have doubled the number of Border Patrol agents since the President took office;
  • Deployed thousands of National Guard members to assist the Border Patrol;
  • Upgraded technology at our borders and added infrastructure, including new fencing and vehicle barriers;
  • Apprehended and sent home more than 6 million people entering America illegally; and
  • We are adding thousands of new beds in our detention facilities, so we can continue working to end "catch and release" at our Southern border.

Fact-check: Did top Democrats vote for a border wall in 2006?

In 2008, there was 702 miles of fencing separates the United States from Mexico, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. It only required new construction to make up the last 50 to 70 miles. And even those mile were tough to construct and few immigrants survived coming in that way. The rest is too rough or primitive for the illegals to survive. And, believe it or not, most of the Dems in Congress voted for the improvements in 2006.

What was left was the improvements, not new construction. In 2017, the border had completed a total of just over 750 miles. The 1.2 billion needed to be spent on upgrading and repairs. The Boots on the Ground were already being paid out of a different budget. And by 2008, the increases in equipment and personnel was already done and it was budgeted into the normal budget. The 1.2 mil was not part of the normal budget. It was to be spent seperately and it was laid out what it was for.

When Rump too office, the real figure was that 452 miles of secure border was done (although improvements could be made) and the rest of the 654 miles (204) needed to be improved on. The rest of that 750 miles was hard build and really didn't have a good return on the investment since people coming in that way would probably die trying it but it was an option. The rest of the over 2000 miles was just plain suicide.

The 1.4 billion he received for the "Wall" was not anything new. It expanded the normal 1.2 billion for the year to an adjusted 1.4 for inflation. There was plenty of funds there. Instead of finishing the job, he spent most of that playing grab ass with his favorite contractors coming up with all sorts of insane builds. And he wanted any place he improved on the security fencing to be counted as new construction. Even then, he fell short on what was supposed to be done.
Now, I don't know what happened to all that money but if we look closer, I wonder if there a a Rump Industries Golf Course somewhere in southern Arizona built by illegals who were deported right after it was finished.

Forum List

Back