The Border Wall Works

That's not an easy climb for your average person, especially with travel supplies. It also makes it very complicated to get through with a vehicle. Also there are elderly people and babies that cross.
Coyotes just cut it with a saw.

Going under would be kind of a pain as well. That would have to be one hell of a hole. I guess they'd have to contract the cartels or something. Sounds pricey and risky. Better hope you don't get busted with that big ass project.
Lots on tunnels on the border.

What's the point of any of this? We're bullshitting on an internet forum. Why not play my game? I'm playing in good faith.
It isn't you per se. Should any conservative agree to play along and compromise on an issue some jackass liberal would take that compromise as surrender to their evil ways and spread it around without context.

It isn't you per se. Should any conservative agree to play along and compromise on an issue some jackass liberal would take that compromise as surrender to their evil ways and spread it around without context.

You should be more like me and not give a fuck what retards on the internet think. Compromise will just make you look reasonable to anybody with a brain.

You should be more like me and not give a fuck what retards on the internet think. Compromise will just make you look reasonable to anybody with a brain.
These are not reasonable times. You missed that boat by a decade. If you want serious policy discussion you need to join a specialized group. Many of us come here for entertainment because serious discussion isn't required.

But extremely easy to go around it. Some will go over, some will go under and some will go around and that will never stop as long as the jobs are here for them.
A couple of years back, I reviewed a few videos depicting families that lived on the US side of the southern border. More than one stated how just extending the wall had helped their families prevent theft when they left their homes, even when the extension didn’t connect to subsequent fencing. These particular families who were interviewed lived near a check point, and said that after the border wall was extended 4 miles there were less illegals crossing because didn’t want to walk the extra miles. So, if 4 miles of a border wall helps families keep their houses safer when they’re gone from “visiting migrants borrowing” their food and supplies, so be it.

Couple years back I reviewed a couple of videos depicting families that lived on the US side of the southern border. More than one indicated how it had helped their families stay safe or just by extending the fence even if it wasn’t connecting it.

So they are willing to put the problems in someone else's backyard.

These particular families who were interviewed lived near a check point, and said that after the border wall was extended 4 miles, there were less illegals crossing because didn’t want to walk the extra miles. So, if 4 miles of a border wall helps families keep their houses safer when they’re gone from “visiting migrants borrowing” their food and supplies, so be it.

Total BS and you just made this up. Why do you think that's a proper response. No one walked miles to cross the border and said, dang we need to walk 4 more miles or go home. Oh well, let's go home.

I think you missed the point although I admit I didn’t add this part, the “someone else’s backyard is desert, no houses.

I have no obligation to address crap you just make up.

I’ll post the link and a good bonus one for my effort, PK knot. It might take me a while because a lot has been buried with newer info and hard to find, but i’ll find it eventually especially since you’ve questioned my honesty. I don’t make stuff up so go sell that to a typical leftist, they’ll buy it.

So they are willing to put the problems in someone else's backyard.

The problem comes from Mexico, jackass.

Total BS and you just made this up. Why do you think that's a proper response. No one walked miles to cross the border and said, dang we need to walk 4 more miles or go home. Oh well, let's go home.

Of course not. They didn't have to. They only had to walk a few more feet.

A problem Dims refuse to do anything about. Business couldn't hire them if they couldn't cross the border, so your claim is bullshit.

Nobody will address it. As long as business is hiring they will get here. But you know that.

This was one of the two videos I mentioned but no longer available and blocked by PBS; it redirects you to their “new” PBS information site which of course has turned to full support of Biden. While Trump was the president, it appears PBS was allowing the footage to be shown. Lol PBS is not political at all of course, and only presents unbiased information. Wow. Well that was a good eye-opener for me thank you PK Knot- without looking for that information I would’ve never discovered this total shift in information due to change of parties! Should public, presumably educational information really change so~radically because of a political shift? I think not. What an eye-opener! I knew there could be a switcheroo of loyalties but blocking their own previous videos is a little ridiculous.

The problem comes from business willing to hire them.
Negative
The problem is an open border, a government unwilling to do what’s right for America, the incentives offered by shithole states and the passive invite by ignorant unAmericans.
Businesses are not required to write and or enforce border policy….that’s a fundamental responsibility of the federal government.

Do you see any businesses at the point of origin shown below?
FB51419F-0EDE-4427-8743-83512A54DEAE.jpeg

Forum List

Back