The Border Wall Works

A wall will mitigate illegal crossings to an unknown extent. How much would it work? I don't know. Maybe not that much. Maybe it would slow people down and give border patrol more time to catch them. I really have no idea, but acting like a big ass wall won't offer any mitigation at all is ridiculous.

So you want to spend trillions on something you don't even know will work. Trillions we do not have. Passing a law making mandatory e-verify the law of the land with very stiff penalties could even be profitable.

So you want to spend trillions on something you don't even know will work. Trillions we do not have. Passing a law making mandatory e-verify the law of the land with very stiff penalties could even be profitable.
I don't think the wall will cost trillions, and I already said I don't even support building it because I think there are better methods. I think the left maybe could have bargained to give the right their wall and get something good in return.

It would also slow down the other ones. It takes time to get over that wall, and it makes it a lot harder to not be noticed when you're 40 ft in the air.

Only if you are willing to spend even billions more to guard it's entire length which still does nothing about those going around.

I don't think the wall will cost trillions, and I already said I don't even support building it because I think there are better methods. I think the left maybe could have bargained to give the right their wall and get something good in return.

Democrats aren't interesting in actually addressing the issue either. But again, you are arguing for something you say you don't even support. Maybe that makes sense to you.

Democrats aren't interesting in actually addressing the issue either. But again, you are arguing for something you say you don't even support. Maybe that makes sense to you.
I'm not arguing for it. I just think the left is being a little dishonest when they suggest it's basically equivalent to putting up some do not cross tape. A 40 ft wall designed like that is a formidable obstacle. It's silly to suggest otherwise. I can be honest about the wall and still not care to build it.

And again, I think it was a great opportunity for diplomacy between left and right. What might they have traded for the wall?

I'm not arguing for it. I just think the left is being a little dishonest when they suggest it's basically equivalent to putting up some do not cross tape. A 40 ft wall designed like that is a formidable obstacle. It's silly to suggest otherwise. I can be honest about the wall and still not care to build it.

And again, I think it was a great opportunity for diplomacy between left and right. What might they have traded for the wall?

As long as the jobs are here they will come.

It would also slow down the other ones. It takes time to get over that wall, and it makes it a lot harder to not be noticed when you're 40 ft in the air.

More like 20'

So, it takes an hour to get over. What's an hour out of a six-day journey?

I'm just trying to be one of the honest ones and admit that that wall would be kind of a pain in the ass to deal with.

It would straight up be impossible to climb all the way over the actual wall and not just a prop segment unless you have climbing gear and know how to use it as well. Not even Tarzan could make that five foot lunge pushing off of vertical bars to get to the top without ropes or a big ass ladder. And then you have to climb down the other side.

Getting over the wall in 15 second s no climbing gear.

That wall doesn't have the 5-foot steel plate on top. Not even Tarzan could climb that one without gear. You would have to jump five feet into the air pushing off of vertical bars. Michael Jordan in his prime would break his neck trying to do that.

Border patrol agents already catch a lot of people. An hour climbing over a wall that potentially has motion detectors is a serious hindrance to the final stretch of the journey.

LOL, the border patrol instructs them to get off the wall where they walk a little ways down the wall and go over. But as already pointed out to you, it takes little time to get over.

LOL, the border patrol instructs them to get off the wall where they walk a little ways down the wall and go over. But as already pointed out to you, it takes little time to get over.
I'm not going to keep going round and round with this because like I said, I don't even care about the wall. I just think it was a missed opportunity to bargain with Republicans mostly.

I'm not going to keep going round and round with this because like I said, I don't even care about the wall. I just think it was a missed opportunity to bargain with Republicans mostly.

You do care as you see it promoting your politics.

That wall doesn't have the 5-foot steel plate on top. Not even Tarzan could climb that one without gear. You would have to jump five feet into the air pushing off of vertical bars.
That is the wall Trump built. Mean while wanna get a vehicle through? 20 bucks worth of acetilen gas and torch across in seconds. Wanna get elderly and children across? Go to the border station get asked for passport. Show passport. Answer business or pleasure. Get across and just stay Wanna stay legal? Be female find guy that can't get any, give good blow job. Get married. Wanna stay legal make find fat female go down in her get married. The list goes on and on. The wall is for suckers.

The Wall was always one component in a multilayer security measure.
Think once Tard.
Motion detectors deploy a drone armed with bear spray….
basic technology = game over for dirty beaners.

That is the wall Trump built. Mean while wanna get a vehicle through? 20 bucks worth of acetilen gas and torch across in seconds. Wanna get elderly and children across? Go to the border station get asked for passport. Show passport. Answer business or pleasure. Get across and just stay Wanna stay legal? Be female find guy that can't get any, give good blow job. Get married. Wanna stay legal make find fat female go down in her get married. The list goes on and on. The wall is for suckers.
The Wall was always one component in a multilayer security measure.
Think once Tard…
Motion detectors deploy a drone armed with bear spray….
basic technology = game over for dirty beaners.

You do care as you see it promoting your politics.
It just seems like not a big deal. Fuck it. Build the wall and match every dollar spent with NASA funding or something. They wanted it bad and we could have used that to our benefit instead of just fighting with them.

Forum List

Back