The Border Wall Works

That's not an easy climb for your average person, especially with travel supplies. It also makes it very complicated to get through with a vehicle. Also there are elderly people and babies that cross.

It's perfectly capable for those coming for jobs.

It's perfectly capable for those coming for jobs.
I'm just trying to be one of the honest ones and admit that that wall would be kind of a pain in the ass to deal with.

It would straight up be impossible to climb all the way over the actual wall and not just a prop segment unless you have climbing gear and know how to use it as well. Not even Tarzan could make that five foot lunge pushing off of vertical bars to get to the top without ropes or a big ass ladder. And then you have to climb down the other side.

I'm just trying to be one of the honest ones and admit that that wall would be kind of a pain in the ass to deal with.

It would straight up be impossible to climb all the way over the actual wall and not just a prop segment unless you have climbing gear and know how to use it as well. Not even Tarzan could make that five foot lunge pushing off of vertical bars to get to the top without ropes or a big ass ladder. And then you have to climb down the other side.

But extremely easy to go around it. Some will go over, some will go under and some will go around and that will never stop as long as the jobs are here for them.

That's not an easy climb for your average person, especially with travel supplies. It also makes it very complicated to get through with a vehicle. Also there are elderly people and babies that cross.

Two rope ladders, with two men sitting on top of the fence, and dozens of people would cross in less than a half hour.

But extremely easy to go around it. Some will go over, some will go under and some will go around and that will never stop as long as the jobs are here for them.
Going under would be kind of a pain as well. That would have to be one hell of a hole. I guess they'd have to contract the cartels or something. Sounds pricey and risky. Better hope you don't get busted with that big ass project.

Going under would be kind of a pain as well. That would have to be one hell of a hole. I guess they'd have to contract the cartels or something. Sounds pricey.

If El Chapo could get a tunnel dug a mile long it won't be too difficult to dig one a few feet.

Lots of walls can be scaled with effort and the appropriate gear. We still use walls all over the world though. Why is that?

We put walls around things. Also the thing inside the wall isn't inviting people in.

If El Chapo could get a tunnel dug a mile long it won't be too difficult to dig one a few feet.
Impoverished migrants don't have the same kind of resources that cartels do. It would be a bitch to dig under that wall. Come on dude. I don't even support building the wall. I think we should go after employers of illegals instead.

Impoverished migrants don't have the same kind of resources that cartels do. It would be a bitch to dig under that wall. Come on dude. I don't even really support building the wall. I think we should go after employers of illegals instead.

Impoverished migrants dug the tunnel. We have already seen them done.

You say we should do something but then defend the excuses for not doing it so, dismissed.

Man easily climbs over trump fence.

You mean the wall that a strong wind blew over?

It's always been little more than a diversion from the actual issue.

The Wall was always one component in a multilayer security measure.
Think once Tards…
Motion detectors deploy a drone armed with bear spray….
basic technology = game over for dirty beaners.

Impoverished migrants dug the tunnel. We have already seen them done.

You say we should do something but then defend the excuses for not doing it so, dismissed.
A wall will mitigate illegal crossings to an unknown extent. How much would it work? I don't know. Maybe not that much. Maybe it would slow people down and give border patrol more time to catch them. I really have no idea, but acting like a big ass wall won't offer any mitigation at all is ridiculous.

A wall will mitigate illegal crossings to an unknown extent. How much would it work? I don't know. Maybe not that much. Maybe it would slow people down and give border patrol more time to catch them. I really have no idea, but acting like a big ass wall won't offer any mitigation at all is ridiculous.

It would stop the weak and stupid illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back