The Border Wall Works

Illegal aliens are rather like that invading horde. Clearly a military response is warranted, yes?

Not a military response. They are criminals not combatants. That means it's a civilian matter and must be handled by civilians. There is a law that prevents what you keep trying to get.

Not a military response. They are criminals not combatants. That means it's a civilian matter and must be handled by civilians. There is a law that prevents what you keep trying to get.
If they are invaders, it's a military matter.

If they are invaders, it's a military matter.

Hate to break it to you but crossing a border unauthorized is NOT a Military Problem. Even if it's considered a Felony (most courts treat it like a misdemenor) it's a Civilian problem. You won't get your way because people like me won't follow those orders as they would be considered Illegal Orders. If people like you do , that's called murder.

Hate to break it to you but crossing a border unauthorized is NOT a Military Problem. Even if it's considered a Felony (most courts treat it like a misdemenor) it's a Civilian problem. You won't get your way because people like me won't follow those orders as they would be considered Illegal Orders. If people like you do , that's called murder.
Border integrity is a military matter. We are no longer seeing small groups, but caravans of thousands. That is well outside a mere civil issue.

Border integrity is a military matter. We are no longer seeing small groups, but caravans of thousands. That is well outside a mere civil issue.
Hahaha…. Let’s be honest, Vrenn thinks we should greet these hoards of human cockroaches with coffee and a handshake.
26190F5D-833B-4EC7-ADF2-0B8104E11C06.jpeg

Hell, count me in for $3….lol
How far can we take it? At what point does it become a deal breaker? What would left wing cooperation be worth to you in this instance? How much do you actually care if we spend a chunk of money on something in exchange for the wall? Don't let spite and disgust make you completely uncooperative.

Imagine we could go hard building the wall tomorrow, no bullshit. Guard towers, razor wire on top of the steel plates to make it harder to set up ladders, drone patrols etc.

I don't think most lefties would get on board with that. I'm just trying to find some way to build an inroad to diplomacy.

How far can we take it? At what point does it become a deal breaker? What would left wing cooperation be worth to you in this instance? How much do you actually care if we spend a chunk of money on something in exchange for the wall? Don't let spite and disgust make you completely uncooperative.

Imagine we could go hard building the wall tomorrow, no bullshit. Guard towers, razor wire on top of the steel plates to make it harder to set up ladders, drone patrols etc.

I don't think most lefties would get on board with that. I'm just trying to find some way to make an inroad to diplomacy.
Liberals hate the US.

I don't think most lefties would get on board with that. I'm just trying to find some way to build an inroad to diplomacy.

I’m a staunch traditionalist and I’m extremely fiscally responsible…I’m the wrong guy to have this conversation with. There’s no way in hell we should be exploring space or studying frogs and plants on monies borrowed from China….that’s just plain lunacy.

I’m a staunch traditionalist and I’m extremely fiscally responsible…I’m the wrong guy to have this conversation with. There’s no way in hell we should be exploring space or studying frogs and plants on monies borrowed from China….that’s just plain lunacy.
Maybe it doesn't need to be debt. Maybe we should stop defending Europe and giving everybody charity. It's outrageous that we do all of that if we can't even afford to expand our space agency. It's outrageous that we can't find room to compromise. Nothing will ever get done like that.

They're also not going to stop borrowing.

Maybe it doesn't need to be debt. Maybe we should stop defending Europe and giving everybody charity. It's outrageous that we do all of that if we can't even afford to expand our space agency. It's outrageous that we can't find room to compromise. Nothing will ever get done like that.

They're also not going to stop borrowing.
I agree…the senseless spending has got to end…but no legit nation bordering the third world can stop spending on their border and national security.

bripat9643
BrokeLoser

Let's start at $1. Would you agree to $1 for something the left wants in exchange for cooperation with the wall?

How about $2?

Surely we can reach some kind of agreement.
The left refuses to fund the wall under any circumstances, so what's the point? Trump made the Dims a number of offers, but all were declined.

It appears that there was a nice reduction in which half of that time would go to Obama and the late half goes to rump. Then 2018 where it goes back ribaling 2014.
PH_2018.11.27_Unauthorized-Immigration-Estimates_1-01.png
monthly-sw-apprehensions-2013-2018.jpg

During 2016 and back, the primary illegal entries were Mexicans. In 2017, here comes the other 4 countries. The reason for that is, Rump shut down the friendly country immigrant applications. Mexico shrunk because they made a killing in trade and had jobs, more jobs than they have people.

The left refuses to fund the wall under any circumstances, so what's the point? Trump made the Dims a number of offers, but all were declined.
What's the point of any of this? We're bullshitting on an internet forum. Why not play my game? I'm playing in good faith.

Forum List

Back