The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

The tard Catman51 will never give in
Regardless of the Facts

His LIES are a made up story, by Rudy and trump.

HEY Catman51
Find me any story, not including Rudy or trump, that backs your fake claim

Going through life, and intentionally trying to lie and stay dumb, is no way to make yourself better.

Even dumber, he showed the forum he doesn't know what the meaning of extortion is.

Hey numbnuts, find me a fact that is true without being contested and is true from your masters the democrats.

The more you attack those like me who can think for themselves, the more your arguments sound totally false.

Which they are. Try thinking for yourself for once, you might like it.

LOLOL

If you could think for yourself, you wouldn't need others on the forum to teach you the meaning of the word, "extortion."

You do realize that the more you try to defend your false narrative and accuse others of your own deeds that you continually prove just how wrong you are and expose your hate oof due process, right?
So, who REALLY said this?

White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s false claims about the size of the crowd at President Donald Trump’s inauguration were “alternative facts,” a top Trump aide said Sunday.

In an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” host Chuck Todd pressed Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway about why the White House on Saturday had sent Spicer to the briefing podium for the first time to claim that “this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period.”

“You’re saying it’s a falsehood. And they’re giving – Sean Spicer, our press secretary – gave alternative facts,” she said.

"Hate of due process"?

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head?

Again, by not gaining anything from that deal, Biden did not extort Ukraine.

:eusa_doh:

You dumb fucking bastards are never going to run this show. EVER. You're too fucking stupid. I will work to strip you of your voting privileges

You dumb fucking bastards are never going to run this show. EVER. You're too fucking stupid. I will work to strip you of your voting privileges

LOLOL

Moron, there isn't shit you can do. Including proving Hutchinson said anything false.

So, who REALLY said this?

White House press secretary Sean Spicer’s false claims about the size of the crowd at President Donald Trump’s inauguration were “alternative facts,” a top Trump aide said Sunday.

In an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” host Chuck Todd pressed Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway about why the White House on Saturday had sent Spicer to the briefing podium for the first time to claim that “this was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period.”

“You’re saying it’s a falsehood. And they’re giving – Sean Spicer, our press secretary – gave alternative facts,” she said.

"Hate of due process"?
Can you even stick to the present subject, for once.

Or would you like to defend your liberal masters for all the lies that they have told over the years? And before you say what lies, do a little research of history.

I would, but I am not wrong as you are.
You are 100% wrong about Shokin.
You can apologize at any time.
You've done no research, you just believe Rudy's Lie.

Shokin was fired because he was NOT fighting corruption.

Just be honest and try giving this a read.
You need to be educated beyond Rudy's Fake Claim.

You are 100% wrong about Shokin.
You can apologize at any time.
You've done no research, you just believe Rudy's Lie.

Shokin was fired because he was NOT fighting corruption.

Just be honest and try giving this a read.
You need to be educated beyond Rudy's Fake Claim.

You need to be educated bey0ond liberal talking point, perhaps in the truth. I know the truth is a foreign concept to you on the left but give it a try sometime. It will break your little heart.

Can you even stick to the present subject, for once.

Or would you like to defend your liberal masters for all the lies that they have told over the years? And before you say what lies, do a little research of history.
Really?
Just a few post ago, NOW you accuse ME?

You do realize that the more you try to defend your false narrative and accuse others of your own deeds that you continually prove just how wrong you are and expose your hate oof due process, right?

Catman, went from catnip, right to the orange kool-aid .

That's not extortion, you idiot. Extortion is demanding something from a position of leverage in order to gain something. Biden gained nothing.

It's just sad how these morons require constant edification.
Sure, and he never ever talked to his son about business. I mean you never question a fucking thing the democrats say. You are just a cum dumpster for all of their shit. His son had business in Ukraine and he had a person fired. And your explanation is becasue he wasn't investigating and crushing my son's company enough. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....yeah the Bidens really do that.....said no one with a brain ever........WEll where is he attacking China for not investigating Hunters company there? Oh that's right he's too busy selling oil to them.......

You need to be educated bey0ond liberal talking point, perhaps in the truth. I know the truth is a foreign concept to you on the left but give it a try sometime. It will break your little heart.

Recorded history is not a Liberal talking point.

Sure, and he never ever talked to his son about business. I mean you never question a fucking thing the democrats say. You are just a cum dumpster for all of their shit. His son had business in Ukraine and he had a person fired. And your explanation is becasue he wasn't investigating and crushing my son's company enough. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....yeah the Bidens really do that.....said no one with a brain ever........WEll where is he attacking China for not investigating Hunters company there? Oh that's right he's too busy selling oil to them.......

Yes, his son had a job for a Ukraine company and he got Shokin fired.

Two unrelated events.

That's just one of two reasons it wasn't extortion.

Yes, his son had a job for a Ukraine company and he got Shokin fired.

Two unrelated events.

That's just one of two reasons it wasn't extortion.
Yeah, and it was becasue Shotkin wasn't investigating his son's company....and you believe that....and Hunter never ever used his dad's influence....I mean how do you deny reality?

Yeah, and it was becasue Shotkin wasn't investigating his son's company....and you believe that....and Hunter never ever used his dad's influence....I mean how do you deny reality?

What else can I believe given the news reported Shokin spent 2 years protecting Mykola Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.

Really?
Just a few post ago, NOW you accuse ME?

Catman, went from catnip, right to the orange kool-aid .
Typical reaction from one who suspects he is completely wrong in all of his assumptions but does not have the guts to admit it.

Attack and hope to get away with it because people of his stripe cannot think for themselves, or think at all.

What else can I believe given the news reported Shokin spent 2 years protecting Mykola Zlochevsky, not prosecuting him.
Well the news, now they are a fountain of purity. Where is the news on Hunter Biden...oh that's right they ignore it. Hell what about Holland farmers, ignored, just like all the other shit. IF the establishment doesnt want it, they dont report it.

Well the news, now they are a fountain of purity. Where is the news on Hunter Biden...oh that's right they ignore it. Hell what about Holland farmers, ignored, just like all the other shit. IF the establishment doesnt want it, they dont report it.

There is nothing to refute the news reporting how Shokin protected Zlochevsky for two years; first as Deputy General Prosecutor, then as General Prosecutor. Because of Shokin, Zlochevsky slipped through the fingers of the Great Britain which was trying to prosecute him. Shokin wasn't prosecuting Zlochevsky and wasn't seriously investigating him. Zlochevsky wasn't prosecuted until Shokin was kicked out and replaced.

Too bad if that doesn't comport with your fake news.

There is nothing to refute the news reporting how Shokin protected Zlochevsky for two years; first as Deputy General Prosecutor, then as General Prosecutor. Because of Shokin, Zlochevsky slipped through the fingers of the Great Britain which was trying to prosecute him. Shokin wasn't prosecuting Zlochevsky and wasn't seriously investigating him. Zlochevsky wasn't prosecuted until Shokin was kicked out and replaced.

Too bad if that doesn't comport with your fake news.
No the line is, Biden withheld money, becasue they wouldn't prosecute him.
Biden who fronts his son cash for hooker rings
and gives his son accesss to foreiegn governments to steal money, like in Ukraine
wanted to fire this guy, because he's not prosecuting the guy giving his son money
That dog don't hunt. And the media lies.....ALOT and it's always in one direction.7

Typical reaction from one who suspects he is completely wrong in all of his assumptions but does not have the guts to admit it.

Attack and hope to get away with it because people of his stripe cannot think for themselves, or think at all.
More gaslighting from a Trump toady?

So, what democrat said that?
MORON.

Forum List

Back