The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

He wasn't in the Beast that day....he was in the same Suburban they used to drive him around when he had covid.
As the egg drips off your pointy face.....lololol...............You got him now......................lolol...You stoopid wench

I'm not holding my breath
The reliability of this thing just went out the winder

This was their REVELATION day.......................Breaking we must have it at 1pm........lolololol

Lez Cheney is the biggest assklown the repooplicans ever had............Her old man and the chimp prez he ran, up there too

Do you realize how this thing blew up. I just found out and did a Biden in my pants

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
Yeah says some girl who says someone told her. You guys are so desperate..... :auiqs.jpg:

The accounts are perfectly credible.

But the partisan right continues to ignore the facts and truth and blindly support Trump.

Hearsay isn't credible you fool!

Not only that the people who were actually there are saying she isn't telling the truth.

It is now all over the news now.

The Joke 6 Committee made a fool of themselves over her worthless HEARSAY claims.

This raving lunatic that the MAGAs gave the keys to our White House got so incensed he lunged at and attempted to choke out one of his own Secret Service agents...

And this is who these people want to see back in Office.

#SMHGOP
Oh my gosh. Lock him up. This is terrible...harumph harumph.

Forum List

Back