The Bolton Bombshell (from his book)

Opposition research? I have those information long time ago. I already knew you are very poorly informed ignorant.

I KNOW what I’m talking about and I do NOT bullshit or lie.
You have not given me a single nonsense of your rebuttal.
You are embarrassing yourself.
You got fake news

1592709668727.png

Go John!

I don’t need to prove you anything. Trump blamed Obama for empty shelves facing Coronavirus. That’s a lie. What happened to the last 3 years if he knew it was empty.
Didn’t do shit till mid March 2020.

You didn’t give me any iaota of rebuttal.
Then shut up. Put up or shut up, it’s simple

Dude are you forgetting something? You put a challenged that you will debunked Trump lies. I gave you 5 items. You are so ignorant you didn’t give me any of your BULLSHIT debunks.

You want me to shut up and put up? Really? Why should I? You should shut up and put up and accept because those are true Trump lies.

It only means you don’t know anything. This is the problem when your only source of information is only Fox News.

Well that's a shameless little lie you just made up. Trump's past words and behaviors are not the result of my worldview. What a pathetic pile of spin.

trump is known to have solicited foreign governments for help in the election. So, when someone claims he solicited another foreign government for help, I find that very easy to believe. And so do you, but you are forced into lying to yourself out loud by your cultism.

And you should stop using the term, "confirmation bias", as you clearly do not understand it. Confirmation bias is when you use actual facts to confirm a view, when lots of other facts are ignored. So, witlessly and unwillingly, you would be saying that Bolton's claims are true, but I am incorrectly interpreting them as confirmation of my view of trump.

I swear, I spend half my time on this board correcting the Trump cultists' attacks on the English language.

Sorry, I don't like Trump, but the failure of the impeachment proceedings proved that Trump did NOT solicit foreign governments to help in either election.
If it had been proven he had, then he would have been removed from office.
And since both impeachment proceedings failed, that indicts congress, not Trump.
Trump was bad, but congress was even worse.

Sorry, I don't like Trump, but the failure of the impeachment proceedings proved that Trump did NOT solicit foreign governments to help in either election.
And since both impeachment proceedings failed, that indicts congress, not Trump.
It proved no such thing… just like all of your medical proclamations

Total. Utter. Crap. If you think the lack of impeachment had anything to do with his guilt or lack thereof, you are a fool.

However, if you think his lack of being found guilty was partisan politics at its worst, there might be hope for you yet.

You do hate opposition research

Trump doesn't do opposition research. Trump just makes shit up about the opposition, or has the Russians do it for him, and then runs with the lies. He called Clinton a crook, he called Joe Biden "Sleepy Joe", but his attempts to paint Biden as a corrupt criminal, like he did with Hillary, were a complete failure. He didn't have 25 years of Republican lies and investigations smearing Biden the way he had with Clinton.

Trump was a clown and a fool and you're still talking about him like he was a real President who took the job seriously.

Trump doesn't do opposition research. Trump just makes shit up about the opposition, or has the Russians do it for him, and then runs with the lies. He called Clinton a crook, he called Joe Biden "Sleepy Joe", but his attempts to paint Biden as a corrupt criminal, like he did with Hillary, were a complete failure. He didn't have 25 years of Republican lies and investigations smearing Biden the way he had with Clinton.

Trump was a clown and a fool and you're still talking about him like he was a real President who took the job seriously.
You're insane.

Total. Utter. Crap. If you think the lack of impeachment had anything to do with his guilt or lack thereof, you are a fool.

However, if you think his lack of being found guilty was partisan politics at its worst, there might be hope for you yet.

We all saw and heard all the testimony, and there was nothing on Trump.
In fact, is would have been legal for Trump to hire Russians to work on his campaign, as long as they were not contributing for free,
He would have to pay them for it to be legal.

I don't think so.
Both Bidens were caught red handed.
Hunter was over paid to do nothing, and Joe was illegally demanding Ukraine prosecutors be fired.

No. All that proved is that unethical repubs refused to vote to convict him, even though many of those same right wing voters admitted he was guilty.

Bolton is and was nothing more than the standard professional political hack that viewed his opinion greater than anyone else’s. You do know what they call the person that see’s himself the smartest person in the room don’t you? the biggest fool.

If there had been evidence of any wrong doing by Trump, he would have been removed from office.
About the only questionable thing he did was to fire Muller.
But that is not really illegal, just unethical.
If it’s not illegal, how’s it unethical? When did he fire mueller?

did you mean Comey?

If there had been evidence of any wrong doing by Trump, he would have been removed from office.
About the only questionable thing he did was to fire Muller.
But that is not really illegal, just unethical.
Really?

You think sycophant GOP Senators would EVER bot to convict Trump?

Get fucked Vlad

Forum List

Back