The blowback from the Media Nazi references and incitement to mob actions.

So how far you wanna push this? You have no problem with an 18month tantrum turning ugly? I assume you just eat this crap up daily on your Reddit feed thinking that it's GREAT for America. You ready buttercup? This what you want for the entire future? Because it's escalated WAAAAY the fuck beyond any precedents and it's gonna be HELL on wheels even if you babies ever regain any power..

A couple things, you actually believe all the rest of the world does exactly what you have imagined they do in your little bubble. Most people have never been on Reddit, who gives a shit.

Secondly you and the other mouth foamers who just loooove to threaten people online. THIS is who you are. You sit at a computer and threaten people, that's it. You don't really, all bullshit aside, think you scare anyone do you? You don't really believe that your fake bravado crap has any effect on anyone do you? You are so outside reality I feel only pity for you.

I've threatened no one. Asked you if you're part of this mob action instigation crew and whether you're ALL in for your "buckle up" taunt.. Do I NEED to buckle up? Was that a threat?

You and all the other internet 'tough guys'.

1bxpyu.jpg

Yeah. From a buttercup that thinks all this is just funny. You REALLY THINK it's all just fun and games? Where ya gonna run when your revolution gets out of control?

You need to read the signs. It's not funny any more.

I know where I'm running to, and what I will do.

I pray to God it doesn't come to that.

"I pray to God it doesn't come to that."

It will come to that if the MSM isn't stopped, they WANT it to come to that, they are inciting it as MaryL commented in the same way they incited the Ferguson Riots, they whipped things into a frenzy with the most disgusting type of Race Baiting until the Ferguson Riots happened. They are using the same MO with this other thing, they need to be held accountable for their irresponsibility.

It's all in play. The references calling folks Nazis for not voting Democrat and electing Trump. The references to slavery, Japanese internment, and calls for "getting in their faces". The threats to politicians and elected officials and the folks who fight the daily border wars.

What this cadre of conspirators needs to know is that THEY will be responsible for the escalation of rhetoric and actions. And the American people WILL hold them responsible for any inflammation and violence that results. And for the Dems, they need to understand that going on Nazi comparison binge over the required detainment at the Southern border is gonna FURTHER alienate that "dependable Jewish vote". Or the "dependable Black vote" when it's compared to slavery. Or the maybe NOT dependable Asian vote when all this this is hysterically compared to "internment".

Watch the video at MRC site below. And realize this is NOT JUST Cable news. It has leaked to "THE VIEW", to late night TV, to fairly stable places like Salon. And THEIR contribution is included below.

Cable News: 22 Comparisons of Immigration Policy to the Holocaust, Slavery

By Bill D'Agostino | June 18, 2018 11:55 PM EDT
The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy. Since Friday, the collective breakdown has yielded a total of 22 instances in which cable news commentators compared the separation of parents and children illegally entering the country to World War II-era war crimes and human rights violations.

The Holocaust was invoked 12 times across CNN and MSNBC between June 15 and the 18th, generally in the form of comparisons between DHS detention centers and Nazi concentration camps. There were also six mentions of Japanese-American internment camps, as well as four comparisons to slavery.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough opened Morning Joe with a tasteless Holocaust reference. “Children are being marched away to showers,” he intoned, “just like the Nazis said they were taking people to the showers, and then they never came back. You’d think they would use another trick.”

Over the weekend, CNN political commentator Dave Jacobson threw a miniature tantrum over the policy. On Saturday’s CNN Newsroom during the 10 a.m. hour, he opined, “Donald Trump increasingly looks like Hitler in Nazi Germany.” The following day, he appeared again on Newsroom in the afternoon to embellish on his already hysterical take: “Increasingly, Donald Trump is turning this nation into Nazi Germany and turning these [detention centers] into concentration camps.”

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, evidently eager to join in the hyperventilating excitement, managed to last less than a minute before evoking concentration camps while hosting Hardball on Monday. Throughout the show, he repeatedly interrupted guests to draw their attention to images of crying children that flashed across the screen.

(((Direct Vid link below)))

-------------------------------------------------------------
It’s long past time to compare Donald Trump and the Nazis

The only discernible difference between what Donald Trump is doing to undocumented immigrants on our southern border and what the Nazis did all over Europe to Jews is that the Nazis had to go from house to house to round up their victims, while all Trump’s Border Patrol has to do is wait for their victims to walk or swim across the border.

That’s it. Practically everything else is the same. The actions Trump’s Border Enforcement agents are taking when they separate immigrant children at processing centers from their parents have nothing to do with law enforcement. Neither did the Nazis when they separated Jewish children from their parents inside the gates of Buchenwald and Auschwitz and Dachau. Trump’s agents on the border are carrying out a policy promulgated by his administration. Nazi SS stormtroopers were carrying out the policy of rounding up political opponents, “undesirables,” and Jews, and incarcerating them in concentration camps. These camps were entirely extra-legal. You didn’t have to be convicted of a crime to be incarcerated in a concentration camp. Nor have the immigrants and their children being held in hastily constructed cages been convicted of crimes.

The “crime” in Hitler’s Germany and occupied countries was being Jewish. The “crime” committed by the children being rounded up and caged along our southern border is being brown and undocumented.

Cry us a river. Isn't it just a bitch when you get the shit you've been doing for 8 straight years shoved back down your throat!? God how you people hate it when you get to receive it.

Buckle up buttercup.

So how far you wanna push this? You have no problem with an 18month tantrum turning ugly? I assume you just eat this crap up daily on your Reddit feed thinking that it's GREAT for America. You ready buttercup? This what you want for the entire future? Because it's escalated WAAAAY the fuck beyond any precedents and it's gonna be HELL on wheels even if you babies ever regain any power..

A couple things, you actually believe all the rest of the world does exactly what you have imagined they do in your little bubble. Most people have never been on Reddit, who gives a shit.

Secondly you and the other mouth foamers who just loooove to threaten people online. THIS is who you are. You sit at a computer and threaten people, that's it. You don't really, all bullshit aside, think you scare anyone do you? You don't really believe that your fake bravado crap has any effect on anyone do you? You are so outside reality I feel only pity for you.
Reality is liberal media scum stirring people to violence, everyday. The fact you lie and deny seems to prove that you are either part of the problem or have no sense.

We are mellow and civil, the liberals are going for violence they don't understand we will fight back
Looking from the outside in,no wonder the rest of the world think Americans Politically are a pack of Mongrels

The "Media" plays up white cops shooting blacks, downplays the overall black crime rate or black on black murders. We get the Ferguson/Micheal Brown effect. The Media takes on the affect of being the ultimate "watchers", but who is going to watch the watchers? The media isn't being held to the same scrutiny they hold everyone else...So who is over-watching the media? They stir up every thing to wars (Hearst in 1898) to the race riots in Ferguson (2014) after they played up the Micheal Brown hysteria. Enough. Could the"media" curb their dogs and be a little more discreet in their coverage?
I don't worry about being gunned down by the media.
Me either. It's the media's focus on anything, the media feeds into mass hysteria. If the media would step back, and restrained themselves from political spin and put emphasis on the facts, but well, we might get a better focus on reality. Instead of this "Quincy" factor, social activist stuff that transcends what the media is about.

Cry us a river. Isn't it just a bitch when you get the shit you've been doing for 8 straight years shoved back down your throat!? God how you people hate it when you get to receive it.

Buckle up buttercup.

Reality is liberal media scum stirring people to violence, everyday. The fact you lie and deny seems to prove that you are either part of the problem or have no sense.

We are mellow and civil, the liberals are going for violence they don't understand we will fight back
Looking from the outside in,no wonder the rest of the world think Americans Politically are a pack of Mongrels
Coming from the inmate on the prison continent. Why don't you pussies come over here and take us on?

Coming from the inmate on the prison continent. Why don't you pussies come over here and take us on?

I think theliq means that looking in from the outside it's very bizarro to observe how insane it is getting in America, everyone screaming unable to even discuss or debate with each other in a rational way, the name calling, the open incites for violence against those who you politically disagree with, the stalking and harrassing of Trump Staff, it's totally out of control and the MSM are loving it all so much they are helping to incite without ANYONE even thinking of the consequences and ramifications of what they are inciting. Many need to get a grip because if not this thing will take on a life of it's own and then no matter what anyone does they will not be able to prevent the SHTF.

I think theliq means that looking in from the outside it's very bizarro to observe how insane it is getting in America, everyone screaming unable to even discuss or debate with each other in a rational way, the name calling, the open incites for violence against those who you politically disagree with, it's totally out of control and the MSM are loving it all so much they are helping to incite without ANYONE even thinking of the consequences and ramifications of what they are inciting. Many need to get a grip because if not this thing will take on a life of it's own and then no matter what anyone does they will not be able to prevent the SHTF.
He's a trump hating liberal.

you gonna gum them to death, old timer?
No. Won't need to.

Anyone remember the show "Quincy MD"? It was a great show, predates NCIS by a couple of decades. Accept it went from a TV show about say technical stuff about mortality and crime solving and mutated into a social justice warrior stuff fighting injustice, and wow, in the late 70's. From Hollyweirdland no less.

I think theliq means that looking in from the outside it's very bizarro to observe how insane it is getting in America, everyone screaming unable to even discuss or debate with each other in a rational way, the name calling, the open incites for violence against those who you politically disagree with, the stalking and harrassing of Trump Staff, it's totally out of control and the MSM are loving it all so much they are helping to incite without ANYONE even thinking of the consequences and ramifications of what they are inciting. Many need to get a grip because if not this thing will take on a life of it's own and then no matter what anyone does they will not be able to prevent the SHTF.
Reminds me of the 1960-70's...

As expected look who turns up...The Biggest MONGREL OF ALL...full of his inane Ignorance...(Australia only became a Penal Colony AFTER THE BRITISH COULD NO LONGER SEND THEM TO......wait for it........AMERICA) moreover The Pussies(Vigina's,Gashes,Cu.ts which you refer to) are the first people you call on when needed...YOU ARE JUST A MONGREL....for all to see

I'm aware of all the rioting in America etc in the 1960s I didn't know they were still doing that thing in the 1970s or do you mean early 1970s and the Anti-Vietnam happenings?

I'm aware of all the rioting in America etc in the 1960s I didn't know they were still doing that thing in the 1970s or do you mean early 1970s and the Anti-Vietnam happenings?
There was still assignations and riots after Nam was over.

Anyone remember the show "Quincy MD"? It was a great show, predates NCIS by a couple of decades. Accept it went from a TV show about say technical stuff about mortality and crime solving and mutated into a social justice warrior stuff fighting injustice, and wow, in the late 70's. From Hollyweirdland no less.

Re. SJW and Political Correctness have also destroyed entertainment, WTF today for eg. The Marx Brothers would probably be subjected to a Hate Campaign by SJW Bedwetters on Twitter to the point of being professionally destroyed, Groucho and Chico definately would have been Censored, probably Harpo also because he liked to chase women and grab for the boobies in their films. Anyone who does not like especially "Duck Soup" and "Horse Feathers" IMHO should be rounded up and airdropped into Gitmo.

It's all in play. The references calling folks Nazis for not voting Democrat and electing Trump. The references to slavery, Japanese internment, and calls for "getting in their faces". The threats to politicians and elected officials and the folks who fight the daily border wars.

What this cadre of conspirators needs to know is that THEY will be responsible for the escalation of rhetoric and actions. And the American people WILL hold them responsible for any inflammation and violence that results. And for the Dems, they need to understand that going on Nazi comparison binge over the required detainment at the Southern border is gonna FURTHER alienate that "dependable Jewish vote". Or the "dependable Black vote" when it's compared to slavery. Or the maybe NOT dependable Asian vote when all this this is hysterically compared to "internment".

Watch the video at MRC site below. And realize this is NOT JUST Cable news. It has leaked to "THE VIEW", to late night TV, to fairly stable places like Salon. And THEIR contribution is included below.

The pundit class have officially snapped over the Trump administration’s zero-tolerance border enforcement policy. Since Friday, the collective breakdown has yielded a total of 22 instances in which cable news commentators compared the separation of parents and children illegally entering the country to World War II-era war crimes and human rights violations.

The Holocaust was invoked 12 times across CNN and MSNBC between June 15 and the 18th, generally in the form of comparisons between DHS detention centers and Nazi concentration camps. There were also six mentions of Japanese-American internment camps, as well as four comparisons to slavery.

On Friday, MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough opened Morning Joe with a tasteless Holocaust reference. “Children are being marched away to showers,” he intoned, “just like the Nazis said they were taking people to the showers, and then they never came back. You’d think they would use another trick.”

Over the weekend, CNN political commentator Dave Jacobson threw a miniature tantrum over the policy. On Saturday’s CNN Newsroom during the 10 a.m. hour, he opined, “Donald Trump increasingly looks like Hitler in Nazi Germany.” The following day, he appeared again on Newsroom in the afternoon to embellish on his already hysterical take: “Increasingly, Donald Trump is turning this nation into Nazi Germany and turning these [detention centers] into concentration camps.”

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews, evidently eager to join in the hyperventilating excitement, managed to last less than a minute before evoking concentration camps while hosting Hardball on Monday. Throughout the show, he repeatedly interrupted guests to draw their attention to images of crying children that flashed across the screen.

The only discernible difference between what Donald Trump is doing to undocumented immigrants on our southern border and what the Nazis did all over Europe to Jews is that the Nazis had to go from house to house to round up their victims, while all Trump’s Border Patrol has to do is wait for their victims to walk or swim across the border.

That’s it. Practically everything else is the same. The actions Trump’s Border Enforcement agents are taking when they separate immigrant children at processing centers from their parents have nothing to do with law enforcement. Neither did the Nazis when they separated Jewish children from their parents inside the gates of Buchenwald and Auschwitz and Dachau. Trump’s agents on the border are carrying out a policy promulgated by his administration. Nazi SS stormtroopers were carrying out the policy of rounding up political opponents, “undesirables,” and Jews, and incarcerating them in concentration camps. These camps were entirely extra-legal. You didn’t have to be convicted of a crime to be incarcerated in a concentration camp. Nor have the immigrants and their children being held in hastily constructed cages been convicted of crimes.

The “crime” in Hitler’s Germany and occupied countries was being Jewish. The “crime” committed by the children being rounded up and caged along our southern border is being brown and undocumented.

Buckle up buttercup.

Don't worry.

Global warming will kill you first.

Except that that's mostly nonsense. Nobody is being called a Nazi because thye didn't vote democrat. They are being called Nazis because of their rhetoric and their actions. Also to the best of my knowledge so far the only real consequences have been thismilo fan that shot a bunch folks, and that can't really be blamed on Democrats now can it.

Buckle up buttercup.

I've threatened no one. Asked you if you're part of this mob action instigation crew and whether you're ALL in for your "buckle up" taunt.. Do I NEED to buckle up? Was that a threat?

1bxpyu.jpg
Agree. Most of the RWNJs , from the internet toughs here to the "news" show commentators and guests, would go hide under their bed if anything actually started.

I am saying that the media, in general has this "Quinsy" factor, they appoint themselves as moral judges and the be all-end all. Who appointed the media as our self appointed watchdogs? We never voted for the Media and who are any of them to judge? Who gave then THIS power? Who is watching the media? William Randolph Hearst and his "splendid "war". We need wars. We NEED race riots, the press loves it's splendid race riots and divisions feeding into all the racial strife, too. And you don't think the press isn't profiting from this pseudo strife?

1bxpyu.jpg

Yeah. From a buttercup that thinks all this is just funny. You REALLY THINK it's all just fun and games? Where ya gonna run when your revolution gets out of control?

You need to read the signs. It's not funny any more.

I know where I'm running to, and what I will do.

I pray to God it doesn't come to that.

"I pray to God it doesn't come to that."

It will come to that if the MSM isn't stopped, they WANT it to come to that, they are inciting it as MaryL commented in the same way they incited the Ferguson Riots, they whipped things into a frenzy with the most disgusting type of Race Baiting until the Ferguson Riots happened. They are using the same MO with this other thing, they need to be held accountable for their irresponsibility.

They should catch the first volleys then, amirite?

I think I am, they are the ones pumping it up, should be the 1st ones deflated.

Forum List

Back