The BLOOD has not even finished flowing from the victims in Paris.

That is the result of standing by while watching the left do exactly that for 100 years. You reap what you sow.

Bri, your threats act even more badly are hollow, given everyone already knows you're going to act as badly as possible no matter what.

That's why we don't try to appease you, as it only teaches you the lesson that bad behavior gets results.
Turds like you have proven over the years that bad behavior gets results. The audacity leftwing douche bags exhibit about their despicable hypocrisy after a mass killing really is astounding.
DOUCHEBAG! DOUCHEBAG! DOUCHEBAG!

The bitter old senile fuck is frothing at the mouth again and barking at the moon.

ROTFLMAO

ALL of you need to step back a bit and chill. Our partisan poison does not need to traverse the globe nor our neighborhoods.

STOP
Nope. Never pass up an opportunity to smack Democrats around.
I'll pass. Human dignity is a rare commodity these days apparently

Yet you didn't just pass.
Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
Nope. The left doesn't, you all on the right don't. But I try nonetheless

Then you have your answer. The left doesn't, so why should we?
Because I strive to be the best I can rather that stooping to the level of those around me. Sometimes it is better to be unspoken and understood than a loudmouth & mocked

So sit back and let it happen?
You sound like Clayton Williams only worse.
Yelling at each other has solved nothing has it?

Sitting around while murderous muslims kill westerners has worked great!!!!
This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.
Can you fucking read? Can any of you???

This thread is about one thing. ONE. Not even waiting till the blood coagulates to blame THE OTHER SIDE.

Liberals didn't do this. Guns didn't do this. Conservatives didn't do this.

Muslim nuts did this. Take care your aim before you shoot friendlies

Your right, I didn't just pass. I passed and pleaded with everyone else to do the same.
There are human beings right now fighting for their very life and what do we do? Point at each other & place blame everywhere but where it truly belongs.
There is a time and a place for our partisan games, and just like I bitched about Obama's speech in Dallas, this is neither the time nor the place.
Because I strive to be the best I can rather that stooping to the level of those around me. Sometimes it is better to be unspoken and understood than a loudmouth & mocked

This is the globalist/new world order happening right in front of your face yet you want to sit around like a sheep and let it happen.

This thread is about one thing. ONE. Not even waiting till the blood coagulates to blame THE OTHER SIDE.

Barry has supported the influx of muslims in this country as will hillary.
So at what point do I start blaming democrats? Is seven and a half years not long enough?
How about France? How long before we should place blame for the dead?
Just how many more have to die before we start pointing fingers?

That is the result of standing by while watching the left do exactly that for 100 years. You reap what you sow.

Bri, your threats act even more badly are hollow, given everyone already knows you're going to act as badly as possible no matter what.

That's why we don't try to appease you, as it only teaches you the lesson that bad behavior gets results.
Turds like you have proven over the years that bad behavior gets results. The audacity leftwing douche bags exhibit about their despicable hypocrisy after a mass killing really is astounding.
DOUCHEBAG! DOUCHEBAG! DOUCHEBAG!

The bitter old senile fuck is frothing at the mouth again and barking at the moon.

ROTFLMAO
I just like to label things accurately. That drives you insane, obviously.

u6uKN1.jpg

So at what point do I start blaming democrats? Is seven and a half years not long enough?

Gramps seems intent on running cover for the America hating leftwing douche bags.

Gramps seems intent on running cover for the America hating leftwing douche bags.
Fuck you.

Actually, liberals did do this. The liberals in Europe allowed those bloodthirsty muzzie savages into their countries, just as Obama wants to let them into ours. You're helping Obama do his dirty work.

Fuck you.

Then quit attacking me and start attacking them.

I know...and it's rather disappointing.
I always thought he had his head on straight and never took him for a muslim sympathizer.
Apparently I was wrong.

I have been calling for the sand in the middle east to be turned to glass for YEARS so get off my nuts you hack motherfuckers.

My only point is that you can't even wait for the blood to dry before you start writing with it.

Fuck you all

I know...and it's rather disappointing.
I always thought he had his head on straight and never took him for a muslim sympathizer.
Apparently I was wrong.

There has to be something wrong in your head if you thinks it's wrong to use events like this to demonstrate the idiocy of leftwing immigration policy to the public.

I have been calling for the sand in the middle east to be turned to glass for YEARS so get off my nuts you hack motherfuckers.

My only point is that you can't even wait for the blood to dry before you start writing with it.

Fuck you all

You can only write with blood while it's still wet.

Fuck you all

We've been waiting for the blood to dry for how many Years now?
Dry blood doesnt water the tree of liberty.

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.
Are YOU the left? Why don't you try leading by example for a change....

Everyone wants shit to change but no one is willing to do what it takes

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.

Baby Dude they used to give castor oil enema's to the ones with so much constipated anger up their ass.

Seriously how do you live like that? Just shut it down when something so horrible happens, show some compassion to humans not of any given nature.

Yeah, like the way all you leftwing douche bags did after Sandyhook? The way Obama did at the ceremony for the dead cops in Dallas?

You leftwing douche bags have absolutely no shame, do you?

You seem so slammed down hating on people .... I am not a left wing..

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

Since when does the left exhibit "dignity?" The left needs to be defeated, and I'll use whatever legal means I can to do it.

It's too late for that. The left has already demonstrated its utter ruthlessness with regard to incidents like these. Only a fool would turn the other cheek.

Baby Dude they used to give castor oil enema's to the ones with so much constipated anger up their ass.

Seriously how do you live like that? Just shut it down when something so horrible happens, show some compassion to humans not of any given nature.

Yeah, like the way all you leftwing douche bags did after Sandyhook? The way Obama did at the ceremony for the dead cops in Dallas?

I do go back and forth on the channels that hate on each other, and they say the same thing about each other.
They keep you pumped up and angry so you get up and turn that channel on everyday.. 20% truth 80% bullshit

I hate leftwing douche bags. They are little better than Nazis.

I've never seen you post anything but leftwing swill.

If you dont hate muslims by now you never will.
Allahu akbar....asshole.

Fuck you all

So you're signing up for the military next week then? Put your passion where your mouth is. And I don't say that lightly. I tried during the Gulf War. Convicts are not allowed.
I have passion for the subject but my hands are tied by my own stupidity.

I hate leftwing douche bags. They are little better than Nazis.

I've never seen you post anything but leftwing swill.
I have. He is left but there is a huge difference between left wing & left

Fuck you all

So you're signing up for the military next week then? Put your passion where your mouth is. And I don't say that lightly. I tried during the Gulf War. Convicts are not allowed.

I'd sign up tommorow if i thought for one second the new world order/globalist had any intention of stopping this shit rather than facilitating it.
Even though i'm 51 i'd fucking be there,even if I was considered cannon fodder.
How about you?

Fuck you all

I'd sign up tommorow if i thought for one second the new world order/globalist had any intention of stopping this shit rather than facilitating it.
Even though i'm 51 i'd fucking be there,even if I was considered cannon fodder.
How about you?
Without a doubt.

Forum List

Back