The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

Can Obama get any more worked up over something like this ?

I hope so, cause it's only started.

The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

What did he mean when he said, "When you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM]Obama-Spread the wealth around - YouTube[/ame]

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

What did he mean when he said, "When you spread the wealth around it's good for everybody"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqI5PSRcXM]Obama-Spread the wealth around - YouTube[/ame]

Ompah and many of the rest of the Libtards have several threads going where they are trying to support Obama's argument that people who have businesses didn't build that, and in fact, it was built by the village peoples.

He can't.

He just spend 100,000,000 in an ad sweep that was mostly negative and hurt him as much as it hurt Romney.
He didn't lose any votes that he had in the first place.

And neither did Romney (by your own logic).

By my own "logic"? BOTH of us are actually just guessing.
What it did was show independents that Obama is a liar.
You're not an independent so how would you know.

Ompah and many of the rest of the Libtards have several threads going where they are trying to support Obama's argument that people who have businesses didn't build that, and in fact, it was built by the village peoples.

What does the word "that" refer to?

What did he mean when he said "I'd look at raising the capital gains tax, for purposes of fairness", even after he was told that a higher rate in the past has raised less revenue and a lower rate raised more revenue for the government?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4iy2OfScQE]Obama's Capital Gains Tax "Fairness" - YouTube[/ame]

Obama-Spread the wealth around - YouTube

What does the word "that" refer to?

Same as is. Ask Clinton.

What did he mean when he said "I'd look at raising the capital gains tax, for purposes of fairness", even after he was told that a higher rate in the past has raised less revenue and a lower rate raised more revenue for the government?

Obama's Capital Gains Tax "Fairness" - YouTube

Because he "was told" that - it must be true?

You want a President that believes whatever he's told?

Who told him that?

Forum List

Back