The Blacks the racist left loves.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
There are so many it's hard to find time and space to put all of them im. But, the good thing is, any excample is extremely easy to find. Take Shela Jackson Lee. A carpet bagger from New York who moved to Houston to exploit the uneducated black voters I the 5th ward. This sank is a gold mine of retarded. Here, see for your self. Here

Speaking on the House Floor, rocket scientist Sheila Jackson Lee claimed the United States had operated under the Constitution since 1614.
“Maybe I should offer a good thanks to the distinguished members of the majority, the Republicans, my chairman and others, for giving us an opportunity to have a deliberative constitutional discussion that reinforces the sanctity of this nation and how well it is that we have lasted some 400 years, operating under a constitution that clearly defines what is constitutional and what is not.”
Sheila Jackson Lee, March 12, 2014

Sheila Jackson Lee Quotes - DumbocratQuotes.com

400 years? Hit the link if you want more. Lee is a perfect excample of how the Democrats perpetuate the ideas off Abe Lincoln and the KKK (a group started by democrats), they get someone from out of state, dress them smaht, then put them out to champion food stamps and free abortions so the colored population does not overwhelm them. Meh, did you know Mrs. Lee was a slave up there in New You before she escaped to Houston and began her career liberating her fellow hood rats ? Meh, more Lee Gold.

This next one really baffles me. I mean, the evil, Vietnam warmongering LBJ, yet on "happy birthday welfare day" LBJ is a hero to the left ?

Mm. Proud to be an ex-slave, yet celibrates the man who cemented blacks into slavery all these years later. Odd.

And perfect excample of who the left uses to keep blacks in slavery. It's brilliant. By chance, do you know of Michael Berry?

I dont get it? You said she was racist...then pointed to a quote that says 400 years and then go "What a dumbass!"

Is that the totality of your argument? She's black and a democrat and said something dumb. :eusa_think:

Above are classic examples of Alt Right racism rooted in cultural taboos.

Above is an excample of how free thinking has been successfully killed in this country. Alt-right ? Guess it's the new boogymonster the polititions use to scare the shit out of voters since the voters are not scared to lose foodstamps anymore I guess.

I dont get it? You said she was racist...then pointed to a quote that says 400 years and then go "What a dumbass!"

Is that the totality of your argument? She's black and a democrat and said something dumb. :eusa_think:

We all say dumb things, but this is in a class all its own. This is a woman democrats used to shun, even Bama would do his best not to be seen with Lee. She hangs on by a thin margin of poor black voters and nothing else. The district she is from is mostly bad parts of town that are being gentrified. With the completion that, she will likely be replaced by a less stupid congress person. Dont take my word for it go see for your self. Her comments on dogs and how much they scare her are gold.

Above are classic examples of Alt Right racism rooted in cultural taboos.

They are CSPAN clips of Congressional Representatives in action. How racist is that?
Are you telling me that GOP can't be racist?

Racisem comes from everyone aside from race and political parties. Hell, wanna see the biggest gathering of racists. Go to where the illegals hang out. The mexicans are huge rasists.

And perfect excample of who the left uses to keep blacks in slavery. It's brilliant. By chance, do you know of Michael Berry?

What about Jessie Jackson Jr? His ward has been a basket case of gangs, drugs and poverty, while the wards around him grew economically. He then get convicted on fraud charges and is sentenced to a jail term. Yet the fools in the district over-whelming reelect him.

What about Jessie Jackson Jr? His ward has been a basket case of gangs, drugs and poverty, while the wards around him grew economically. He then get convicted on fraud charges and is sentenced to a jail term. Yet the fools in the district over-whelming reelect him.

He likes his fur coats..:wtf:

Jesse Jackson Jr.'s celebrity memorabilia, fur coats up for auction

Like I said before, when the democrat party separated from the KKK they had to find a new way to keep minorities, specifically blacks,they switched to the carrot and stick system as feeding black folks to dogs made for bad optics. What did they do? well they get puppets like lee elected, the carrot would be food stamps and section 8 housing, the stick being that they will take the free money away and you see how it is. Going back to Jackson Jr., Notice how the district you mentioned is a shit hole? its the same wherever you go. Flint Michigan being a good example.

Like I said before, when the democrat party separated from the KKK they had to find a new way to keep minorities, specifically blacks,they switched to the carrot and stick system as feeding black folks to dogs made for bad optics. What did they do? well they get puppets like lee elected, the carrot would be food stamps and section 8 housing, the stick being that they will take the free money away and you see how it is. Going back to Jackson Jr., Notice how the district you mentioned is a shit hole? its the same wherever you go. Flint Michigan being a good example.
Yep, you know how to preach to the blacks. :lol:

Yep, you know how to preach to the blacks. :lol:

Dont have to. All the black folks I know preach it to me.

Forum List

Back