The Black member of The Squad calls for "unrest in the streets".

...this is why black culture is and will continue to be self destructive ..they are just plain stupid
....and it all crosschecks:
..they MURDER at much higher rates
...rape at higher rates
..violent crime at higher rates
--they have impulse control---are more violent.....violence is natural to them--like a lot of animals

What squad?
Sometimes I wonder if the liberals here are just playing dumb or are genuinely ignorant.

...this is why black culture is and will continue to be self destructive ..they are just plain stupid
...rape at higher rates
--they have impulse control---are more violent.....violence is natural to them--like a lot of animals
Damn that Thomas Sowell and that Ben Carson!

• Banned
Ayanna Pressley just stated she wants the riots and violence to continue. How do these anti-American idiots get elected? Oh that's right, she's a Democrat.

What "Squad" is she a member of?
"THE Squad" a.k.a The 4 Horsewomen of the Apocalypse.

Ayanna Pressley just stated she wants the riots and violence to continue. How do these anti-American idiots get elected? Oh that's right, she's a Democrat.

I see and she said something that makes you feel uncomfortable?.

...rape at higher rates

They are 100%-ers
15% of the population
85% of the violent crime.

When Trump is gone you should expect the same type of behavior back. You guys have brought politics lower and lower for many years. You want 2nd and 3rd world type of physical battles in the halls of our government buildings, then you will see it at some point. Civility gone in a generation. After the amount of time it took to get it.

When Trump is gone you should expect the same type of behavior back. You guys have brought politics lower and lower for many years. You want 2nd and 3rd world type of physical battles in the halls of our government buildings, then you will see it at some point. Civility gone in a generation. After the amount of time it took to get it.
You guys? There is only one guy here and I don't control, influence nor do I participate in any political events. You need to get your projection dialed down and talk like a normal human...Humans acting civil, ha that's a laugh, humans are devious greedy creatures that have no loyalty and will turn on anyone that stands in their way from getting what they want...If we were civil we'd need no military and no police.People can't act civil on a message board they are constantly attacking each other and calling each other names, there is no love lost because there is no love, it is not allowed because if you try you are called names from people like you, don't even try to convince me you are civil.

117682145_188511782649514_2472087253902190120_n.jpg

She called for unrest in the streets.
That's another way to describe a riot.

Not necessarily, people who like to stretch the truth can construe it to mean what they want to inflame the situation. She is evidently needing to be recalled by her district.

Not necessarily, people who like to stretch the truth can construe it to mean what they want to inflame the situation. She is evidently needing to be recalled by her district.
The problem with that is you have to have been living under a rock for the last 3 months to believe that nonsense.
Any demonstration or unrest is just a call to violence.
Only a person with willful-ignorance would believe otherwise.

Congressional candidate John Thompson called for a riot.

Is there a pattern developing here?

Forum List

Back